Otherforest Elves - Mystic! Watch out!

Come and show off your masterpieces!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard, Dray

Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Silver Midnight wrote:*devours Raptoris's face*

*EDIT* Uh...0.o To my knowledge, "Seiko" is not his real name. At least, s'not what his parents called 'im.
I know, but that's one of two names I got, I preferred to use the name that might be more familiar. .... lol ... looks like I guessed wrong. :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Silver Midnight

Post by Silver Midnight »

I've called him Raptoris, Rap, Rappytaur, Rappytaurus, and used his real name either alone or combined with any of those. ;) This is the first I've seen of Seiko.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

dracosinfernoweyr wrote:Words do not express how much I love my elf-self XDD *glomps shard* Thank youuu!

And Valefor... uh... *dusts off old picture*
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v627/ ... alefor.jpg

He's a cat-bat-imp-gargoyle... thing. Sorry for being so vague, I had intended to link that picture somewhere in the survey but got sidetracked ^^;;

Is there anyway you (or someone) can send me the .DOC file as... a different filetype? Or make it into a webpage so I can save it? My wordpad is very screwy and always fudges it up ;_;

*snicker* Am being called a leather mistress by my friend...
Lol! Yeah, that's one way of describing her... :)

I figured that was what Valefor was like, somehow. I'll have fun with him too.

And let's see..... it won't be in the same kind of format as the doc is. But I could actually put the character info on a gif OF the character sheet, unless you want the info in text format. Putting it on a web page is a tad difficult because it's not *actually* tabled. It's tabbed... :/

I'll put it onto a gif first, that might be easiest.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

StarFyre wrote:^^ It's ok, I only know because he mentioned it at one point as an offhand side comment, and I was like "0.o huwah? Explain thineself, boy!"

And I really need to stop speaking in bastardized "olde english" ... both on here and in real life.

-StarFyre
@_@ Wait, did he ever RP at that Fantasy Gathering on EZboard ages and ages ago? *wondering if it's the same Seiko who had to endure her n00b RP style before he up and vanished* ;_; I want to find that person again, because that'd be cool.
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

I'm not sure, lemme ask.

... Nope, he says not. I'm thinking that one of the only rp boards he ever joined was the board for Dragon Tails. (... I forgot if it's Tails or Tales.. augh... *goes to check* yep, it's Tails, Tim Dawson's comic about eight baby dragons.) That's where I met him, actually. Oh so long ago.

With our wonderful one line rps. *coughs* We were so newbs.

-StarFyre
Nyx
Fledgling

Post by Nyx »

I sent one in finally!
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Yup! yaay!

I've also been getting others, I *think* from deviantartists. Since I generally don't recognize their emails or ID's I have to imagine they're coming from there... heh. I'll probably try filtering their requests and posting the strange id's and emails here so that just in case i don't wind up screwing up and putting them somewhere wrong.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Sargon
Fledgling

Post by Sargon »

I sent you in one, Czsargo, my avatar :D dija get it? didja get it? didja get it? *bouncebounebouncebounce* ~
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Er, yes, read back about 7 messages sweetie. :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Sargon
Fledgling

Post by Sargon »

OMG ~ GORGEOUS SHARDLES~

*bounces up and down in a flurry of joy* I look so pretty ;_; and i get a cool elfname ;_; *gleegleeglee*And woah lookat how freaking sweet i look in pink >D

*big ol hug for shard* you made a very happy sanrixian~!!
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

:)

I've updated the current list, and I'll be working on a couple today.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Sargon
Fledgling

Post by Sargon »

Are they hard to make Shard? I mean, they look great tiny and rather large. Just wondering how you do it, i was always terrible at making things so detailed yet so small :D
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

They're not, really. I have blanks, I'll put the link to that up. I just crop the one I want, erase and add outlines, and then raise the colors up to gradient levels, color, outline-replace, and... done. :)

I actually thought they would be bigger, but I started using the wrong file, but now that I've been doing them this way I really like how they look. teeny, but acceptable when enlarged.

Updates - did Jess Owen, BLUEFIN, who I'll link to in a moment, and remembered that I did get FAUST's sheet, but I forgot to list him.

And now Bluefin! I have no clue if you're here in the dragon community or in DA, but I'll list it here just in case.

http://droppin-the-fork.com/elves/jess-o-elf1.DOC

Note updates on group picture and overhead map.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Katasev
Fledgling

Post by Katasev »

added mine though i'm not sure why you'd want me. XDD
~*~ Fukeru Ukuure - home of the Fedras! ~*~

Current Projects:
~First Flight @ the Ukuure
~First Non-wild Clutch
~Dunans!
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Because I'm compulsive and lurve everyone! :)

This is the most elves I've made in literally a decade.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

And now, Angeoria! meet your new elf self, ENRAPTURE!

I theeenk you'll dig it.

http://droppin-the-fork.com/elves/angeoria-elf1.DOC

enjoy!
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
angeoria
Fledgling

Post by angeoria »

Oh, she's so cool.

... I'm cool? Wait. Whoa.

... going back to delighted reading is probably easier than trying to figure it out. XD
Yakima
Ancient Dragon

Post by Yakima »

Hmm...well, I asked that Segs be turned into one...I don't know how many you'll do for me/us so I only asked for Segs. Perhaps Alynn and I, too. Is the form on that website link? I'll go look after I submit this. I'm also part of DA *currently trying to upload my Flash portfolio for Sil...and the rest of you...to see* I also uploaded some of my firework pics from the 4th of July...
~ Weyrwoman Yakima of Isla Weyr

Isla Weyr: http://www.isla.mage-circle.com
Velare Isle: http://www.velare.mage-circle.com
Treval Dragonry: http://www.treval.mage-circle.com
Alair WolfKeep
The Last Oddessy: http://www.last-oddessy.mage-circle.com
Baskar Castle: http://www.baskar.mage-circle.com
World of Sentra: http://www.sentra.mage-circle.com
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

yeah I saw the flash thing, it looks nice! A little slow, though - I know nothing about how to do flash so you're doing great imho. :)

Segs is welcome, as are any other muses, beasties and such, within reason, and remember to *tell me* that they're such because otherwise I get confuzzled. :) Heee - winged wolf. :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

XD I'd ask you to make my charrie, Mullen, into one, but he's already had bad BAD OOCIC problems (in a past life) with being a boi-ly elf. X333333 I don't think that he'd ever want to go there again.

Lovin' how all of these are turning out so far, Shard... O_o' I'd say I can't wait to see how the story comes out (because I can't), but I'm much more curious about how that Naughty clutch will hatch... *pookpook* XD *gets bricked*

...and this music-loop isn't stopping, and so I'm not stopping listening to it. XD *fist-shakes at Yakima for the strange listenability* O____________o_O
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Hah - he's YOUR dude, if you want to keep him from enjoying the fruits of living in essentially an all-chick holt, that's up to you. :) heeeeee.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Mystic Dragon
Great Wyrm

Post by Mystic Dragon »

>:D I could send Kinr in too...
https://renaissancebookpress.com/2017/0 ... tlin-caul/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Naeodin
Dragon

Post by Naeodin »

((I've been on my feet for five and a half hours and awake from 5:40 AM. FRICKIN' AM FOR A JOB I DON'T GET PAID FOR))

That's my excuse.

Epicure crouched there, his beautiful cheongsam muddied on the bottom as he frowned.

*poke poke*

With Spoilt Sport's longsword because they were, in his words 'blunter than his own scalpels', so that he didn't end up hurting this one accidently. >:) There'd be enough of that later.

Much later. (Epicure stops, drools at the thought of it and continues)

*poke poke*

He knew that beautiful, beautiful thing. And he was wondering when FAUST WOULD WAKE UP TO FIND HIMSELF IN THE ARMS OF THE PERVERTED ONE.

(You think Snow had it bad when she found Epicure 'draped' all over Spoilt Sport? Hah! Just you wait. They'll know for sure then, just who he was before...)
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

LOL!

wow, that reminded me of a long-running gag in an Elfquest snail-mail holt I was in, Twin Peaks/Glimmering Falls holt...

We'd have these two characters (or, fill in the blank, any two) in the distance on the horizon of every picture, practically, chasing after each other.

Let's see.... Annoth is done but not drawn, Valefor is in progress, Then I have a batch of real people to do... Faust, Naalavas, etc. Wow this is a lot of elves. :)

And I DO have a couple of the dragons done, but only a few of them. They're cute, I like em.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Okay, even though I got him today, I decided that since i didn't have squat at work to do, I made SARGON, as in SARGON... muse? pest? you decide.

http://droppin-the-fork.com/elves/sargon-elf1.DOC

Enjoy! He could also just go by Jackal, or Metalhead... heh.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

*flails* Thassit, I'm sending in KTFE. XDDDD
Image Image Image Image
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

You want those things to breed, don't you.

lol!

This is teh weirdest holt. I mean, the Plainsrunners are mostly spurious offspring, but ... you guys... :D

I should ask, how many want to recognize their muse and/or their hunny. :) babies. I'm almost positive that babies simply don't belong here... lol!
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

XD I'll recognize my....er.... muse. oO Or whatever-the-f KTFE counts as. (XDD But I can't see her... breeding... as such. She's just... too... something.) But I think it's more fun if I don't recognize Dray as my girlfriend... much runnings-abouts and getting reacquainteds!

*flails some more* FUN!
Image Image Image Image
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

*smirksmirk* Thassit, I'm recognizing Naalavas *sticks tongue out* That'll just be too fun, though I uh... honestly doubt I'd be a good mother =P I'd probably find a way to lose the babies in the midst of my thingies. *snickersnork*

-StarFyre
Rachael
Dragon

Post by Rachael »

I ish soooo confused. :: nod ::