Darkling Dawn Updates-Hatching!

For all your update needs.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Darkling Dawn Updates-Hatching!

Post by Kitsuneko »

First of all, Green-Dawn Carria has mated and taken to the sands. There's no flight story, but the winner was Shimmering Silver-White Aimerent, and they now have ten eggs (more or less) on the sands.

Also, for those of you who didn't catch my last message, I'm going to be going on a camping trip for a few days, starting Monday. I think I'll be back around Thursday or Friday, not sure. I was intending to get caught up on my dragon-updating before that, but it appears that's not going to happen. >.< Sorry, if I have a dragon from you I need to get up, it may have to wait a few weeks. If it's extremely urgent I get it up, tell me so I can get to it today or tomorrow.
Last edited by Kitsuneko on Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

*Bump*

Things are moving at Darkling Dawn again. :D
I've finished a new rukel clutch, and it's a special one, too. ^^
http://www.geocities.com/darklingdawnweyr/rukels.html

Also, I'm going to beg for candidates and chasers. Please! Sayienth's only got one candidate, and there's only two chasers between three females. I accept any candidate, story or stat sheet, and don't require characters for sponsoring dragons. I'm pretty desperate here. :/

http://geocities.com/darklingdawnweyr/
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
hksherra
Dragon

Post by hksherra »

Ha ha! I just sent two chasers, and one application for a Rukel! May send more chasers soon! And could I sponsor one from Sayienth's clutch? Can't miss my baby's babies!

Gotta find more chasers!!

Somehow... I really love sending chasers to good 'ole Darkling Dawn...

*dashes off to look*
hksherra
Dragon

Post by hksherra »

Sent another... and may try to write up a quickie candie.

Hey... if you just want me to fill the flights I can fill 'em for you... Can't say that I'd write stories for 'em all... but I could find available males! ^^
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

o_0 I'm not sure, I don't know what I would do with four clutches to fill at once. I think I'll just wait for them to fill naturally. But thanks anyway. :D
hksherra
Dragon

Post by hksherra »

^^ Ok! Two of the three chasers I sent had stories though, so yay!

And I sent a candie! Short... but a candie!

Whoo hoo! I feel productive!

*dances around*
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Okay, sent out a warning two weeks ago on the yahoo group, but I guess some of you didn't see it. There's an unusually large number of dragons who haven't been put up yet, from Ricensyal's clutch. If you're the owner of one of these dragons, please let me know if you have them up and give me the URL, or ask if you need more time. Otherwise, these will head to the abandoned sands with the rest. :/

Ricensyal's:

Lerial's Forikanal
Allyson's Pasytia
Kat's Riceyal-no adult
Drakiera's Kiceral
Xalia's Jatansyal

Also, there's a host of dragons on the abandoned sands from other clutches. If you own one of those, you better e-mail me ASAP!
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

>.> I think that Kat's taking a break from dragoning right now. Is there any way to give her an extension?
Xalia
Great Wyrm

Post by Xalia »

Jatansyal's been up for ages and chasing all over the Nexus!! I think I may have forgotten to link him from Rice's page though... >.<

http://kilandaia.dragonbackdesign.com/b ... nsyal.html

And I've just been deleting everything that gets sent out on the Kshau board because I assumed everything that showed up there would also show up here! *sheepish* Sorry!

And Drakiera's on a long extended break as well, if I see her on Yahoo though I'll try to remember to poke her about it!
Kilandaia
Tripaldi Weyr
TSCZ
Jurizlandia-Coming Soon
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Xalia: o_0 I dunno how I missed that. Thanks for giving me the URL.

I'd forgotten Kat was going away for a bit...I'll hold off on hers and Drakiera's, as well...I guess it's a good thing I posted to here before abandoning any. :P
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Yep, I've finally finished the hatching story for Carria's clutch. (And discovered the reason there was no story for the last clutch: It was all A'ra's fault! :P)

Enjoy your dragons, and get them up so I don't have to steal-er, abandon-anyone's! ^^

Hatching story: http://geocities.com/darklingdawnweyr/hatching33.html

Pickup: http://geocities.com/darklingdawnweyr/pickup33.html

~Weyrwoman Rahel
Shiolar
Dragon

Post by Shiolar »

Wheeee! *grabs and tries to hug both Carysa and Mariss* So pretty, both of them! *bounces off to Notepad to start paging*