*pokes the Uny!*

Happy birthday to you, you live in a zoo... full of dragons! Come let us know it's your birthday!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Myrror
Ancient Dragon

*pokes the Uny!*

Post by Myrror »

Happy Birthday!

Well, it's not accually until about 20 minutes my time, but still-here's your birthday dragon whorling ^.^ Hope you like

ImageImageImageImageImage
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

*SQUEAL!* Sopretty!!! Thank you Myr!!!! *GLOMPHUG* ^.^! I loooove eeeet! Those little almos!headwings are adorable. *CHEER for manymany wings* *far too gleeful* XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*does a little dance* I'd actually been planning on posting something a little earlier today... X3 So I may as well do that here, eh? *innocence*

These little guys are my planet's version of firelizards.. a click-and-take Dragon~Fly for everyone! *hands out little St. Patty's day party favours* ^.^

Just 'cause I love to give things to people. XD! It's either gender and you can name 'em however you like. ^.~

*dance* *hums the birthday song happily* :D
Last edited by Unyko on Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Xenoqueen »

Birthdayness? Well you know what that means! Gotta give us your fav colors/patterns/etc now, Unyko. :)

(And zomg, those little guys are so cute. Click'n'takes, I nab! And will PM whenever I figure out where to place them. ^^)
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

*snugs the Uny*

*and snags both Dragon~flies*

Oh, I finally got your Portal diety done, I'll send them tomorrow--or later today, as the case may be. You have a particular gender you need?
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

Xenoqueen wrote:Birthdayness? Well you know what that means! Gotta give us your fav colors/patterns/etc now, Unyko. :)

(And zomg, those little guys are so cute. Click'n'takes, I nab! And will PM whenever I figure out where to place them. ^^)
XD I guess so? *laff* Hmm... well, for colors, my faves are blue/white/black/silver. And patterns.. would hafta be jaguar rosettes. <3 And.. um.. etc yay? XD
And thankee! *mwees at the compliment* :D

Myr: *LUFF* And YAY!! *dances some -more-!!!* Hm.. gender.. female, I think. *hopdance of Glee*
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Myrror »

Well, here's her image.

Still have to figure out a name, and how her powers work.
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

Well zen, happy birfday! Have a terigon!

Name: Duvei
Height: 3'1" to shoulder
Abilities: Telepathy. Teleportation. Verbal Speech.
Genetic Code: ss E2E3 ww Tt Y1Y1 C7C7 Ll X1X1 UU I1I1 nn P4P5 R3R5 Aa

You can read info about terigon here: http://xenoqueen.deviant-uprising.com/A ... erigon.htm

Hope your birthday's a good one!
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

*squee!* She's awesome!! *savesavesave!* I love the starry-swirlyness... perfect for a portal. ^.^!

*realizes she's getting sleepy and can't propperly express glee* *sheepish* *GLOM onto Myr* <3
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Unyko »

Xenoqueen wrote:Well zen, happy birfday! Have a terigon!
Hope your birthday's a good one!
*!!!!!!!!!* SOCUTE!! IEEE! *fallover* <3 *still cannot propperly express the glee she feels* XD I was lookin' at these little guys an' going 'awww.. waaannnt..' ^.^! *happyhappydance* *GLOM* THANKYOU!
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Cacopheny »

Happy birfday! : D I dun do templates, but you definitely have good wishes from me! ^^ Hope your birthday is a good one

Oh, and.... :: stealies a little gold, cuz is so adorable o.o :: Will get up... tomorrow XD Ish late now
The stupidest smart person you ever met.
Indigo
Fledgling

Post by Indigo »

Yay! Happy Birthday Uny! Really wish I could send a critter your way but I don't have the time to finish up a template sadly. ;-; Happy bithday wishes in your direction! *sends vibes*

snagging both Dragon~flies because they are the most adorable thing I've seen all week. ~^___^~
=-Lylan Keep-=
Boreal Visions ~ DeviantArt
"The artist must create a spark before he can make a fire and before art is born, the artist must be ready to be consumed by the fire of his own creation." - Auguste Rodin
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

Aww.. tha's okay guys. <3! *snugs for Caco and Indigo* You two are awesome anyway. ^.~!

(Oh and Indigo.. I keep forgetting to mention how much I love your icon. X3!)
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Shard »

Happy birfdays!!

This is a sea dragon from Paniya (because there aren't nearly enough of them out there in my humble opinion)... hatchling, adolescent and adult!

It's male, light blue with white markings. :) Their names end in (vowel-)ZH, but can be anything otherwise.

*hugs*

Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Oooh, Happy birthday! How old are yas, now?

Have a dragon!

Name: Up to you!
Breed: Askan-Piralan Acandus/Hathian/Gryvern/Lesser Kynnese/Schatternaki/Geperna/Whorling/Featherdragon/Old World/Danachian/SCD/Iullerbrillan Mutt
Colour: Blue (with white tint and black boots)
Size: Medium (15' tall, 34' long)
Abilities: Full Shifting (Human), Telepathy, Functional Magic, Magic Affinity
Basic Personality: Up to you!
Shiolar
Dragon

Post by Shiolar »

Happy birthday!

Name: Teleihmta-leidra
Species: Mutt (Schattarneki x Geperna x Whorling x Featherdragon x Old World x Danachian x SCD x Iullerbrillan x Flurry)
Colour: Blue-Black-White-Silver
Height: 14'
Length: 30'
Abilities: Telepathy, Regeneration, Burning Mist Breath, Teleportation
Samber
Dragon

Post by Samber »

Happy birthday!

And I realized I forgot to do a rosette-pattern, so here's another... :)

Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

*squeal of delight!!*

Shard: OMGosh that baby is adorable! <3! And the adult is so elegant.. *loves!* And you're right, there's obviously not enough of 'em out there. X3! (then again, there's not enough sea-dragons out there in general either..) *HUG* Thankyou!!

Dray: @.@ Soooo preeetttyyyyy.. *CLING* *GLEE* That's, like, the newest of the new bebbies, isn't it? <33!! It's gorgeous! That pose is teh awesome. X3 *in love with those long legs too* Thankyouthankyou! *squee*

Shiolar: Eeeeeeee! *dance of glee* I'd wanted to apply for one of those guys but I knew I wouldn't have time to.. <3! Thankyouuuuu so much! *love for the glowey green eyes (how'd you know my favorite eye-color was green? XD) and the speckley double wings* ^.^!

Samber: AWWW!! <3! You didn't hafta do another jus' for the spots.. tho I'm glad you did. X3! *LOVE* They're both so awesome! And look, more green eyes! ^.^!! I love how they relate to eachother in totally different ways.. *laff* the black wings and the white wings are -so cool- *happydance!* Anything I should know about 'em? Or are they random prettyness of making a Uny happy? XD

Man, you guys are so great. *hugs all 'round* <3! This was my best birthday EVAR. *lovins* Thankyouuuuu!
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Samber »

*grin* I can't remember what I called the breed... swamp rabbit terrier dragons, I think. Heh. Smallish, very nervous, and quite affectionate.
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Yep, it's one of the later clutches.... but they won't be coming out for a while yet. Consider it super-advanced preview! XD
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

Samber: *!* Even cuter! *squee* *happy* ^.^

Dray: *mwee!* Yay! *feels all special now* X3! *love*
Image... Image ... Image

Post by The Feather »

Happy birthday! I'm not late. Nope, not me. Right on time. Mmm-hm.

Hope it was fun!
How come you never see a headline like "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
Graeth
Dragon
Location: Burninating all the peasants who live in thatchedROOF COTTAGES!!

Post by Graeth »

Happy birthday! don't party too hard. :lol:
Mystic Dragon
Great Wyrm

Post by Mystic Dragon »

Happy (belated) birthday!

Name: up to you
Colour: silver-horned, silver-marked black-blue
Eye Type: rainbow (normal)
Abilities: ice breath, telekensis

I couldn't do rosettes, so I added in the little claw design on a whim. Hope you like.
https://renaissancebookpress.com/2017/0 ... tlin-caul/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Whoo! Time to catch up on all the birthdays I've missed. Unyko, here's a rukel for you!

Happy belated birthday!

<Edit> Just realized, it's really hard to see, but there are black jaguar-esque rosettes on its body, as well. :D
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

*!*

Mystic: *squeak!* I so totally almost missed this guy, but I'm glad I didn't! *CLING* I -love- the markings! Thank you soooo much! <3!

Kitsuneko: @.@ Aaahhhh.. teh cuteness! *love* You're right, they're -really- hard to see, but still so pretty.. *in love with the idea of black on black markings* ^.^! Thaaaaank youuuuuu!

Is there any info for either of these I should know about/look up? Like naming/gender/personality-ish stuff?
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Kitsuneko »

Sorry, yeah, it didn't look that dark on my other computer. I think there's something up with the monitor...

Rukels are intelligent creatures about the size of house cats. They speak out loud, but don't have any particular powers. Usually, they take to a certain person and become a 'pet', but you don't necessarily have to do that. They can also become candidates and bond a dragon, if you wish. :D

Name, gender, and all that are up to you.
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.