Can Delete Thanks

Got an idea? Share it here!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Nyx
Fledgling

Can Delete Thanks

Post by Nyx »

. . .which is really bad for Nyx to do. I have been absent from the Nexus for a long time now, part of that is because I have become OBSESSED with Petz 5 (I know. . .crazy right), the other part to my adsence is that I have been trying to come up with something I can adopt out. . .but as I have stated before I can't draw. Well. . .today, I came across a file that is just wonderful . . .well, I think it is wonderful anyway. It makes me be able to keep my obsession and possibly adopt something out here. I found a Gryphon file so I can breed Gryphons in Petz 5! Here are a few examples. . .
ImageImage

Sexy huh?! Anyway, if you guys are interested, I can breed some of these guys and offer them for adoption. . .I would also be able to breed your Gryphons and either you or I could adopt out the babies. Also, if you have Petz or Dogz 5 I could send you the actual file and you could raise the Gryphon yourself.

So if you guys are interested, those two are All and Bug. They are female and male respectivly. Let me know if you are interested and I can clean up those images and give you a transparent background, them if they go, I will add more.

Nameing rules. They will all come named. . .but you can change them. Names can only be three letters long.
Last edited by Nyx on Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

Aaaah Petz. T.T I miss Petz so bad.
Image Image Image Image
Nyx
Fledgling

Post by Nyx »

I started playing it while I was netless. . .now I can't stop!
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

lol - that's cool. I've seen 2 or 3 gryphon type Petz too, scattered around on the net. Personally I think they're creepy looking with those eeeeeyyyyeeees... but that's just me. :)

How much is Petz5 anyway? I mean, talk about breeding festivals. :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Nyx
Fledgling

Post by Nyx »

I got it on Amazon for $20, then I downloaded PetzA which is a program that makes breeding instant with just a few mouse clicks. I am to impatient to wait almost an hour for the petz to "fall in love" then another 2 days for them to have the babies, then another 4 days for them to grow up enough to really see the colors and patterns. . .I need a new hobby!
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

They're kind of cute looking! ^^; What kinds of colours can you get on 'em?
Nyx
Fledgling

Post by Nyx »

Here is what I have so far. . .
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Just natural colors i suppose
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Sweet, some of those are really neat! (I really like the ones with the lion-butt tails on 'em, especially! Are those a rare trait?) What would you like for 'em, again? X33
Samber
Dragon

Post by Samber »

*oggles*

Fuzzy little gryphies! Why didn't I see this thread before? :)

I'd have to say, I thnk Kip and Har are my favorites so far--Kip has the totally aweome 'classic gryphon' thing going on, and I loooove the peacocky crest and blue feathers on Har.

I've never heard of Petz before... is it related to Catz and Dogz and all those? (I had a trial version of Catz at one point, I think, but it was yeeeears ago.)
Nyx
Fledgling

Post by Nyx »

I was just thinking of use them as an adoptable. . .If you want any of them, I can clean the graphics up and send you better copies and thier stats
Samber
Dragon

Post by Samber »

Oh! D'you need some sort of candidates, or stats, first? *could write something up* And how big would they get, I mean storywise? Normal gryphon, or mini?
Nyx
Fledgling

Post by Nyx »

Hmmm, I guess I haven't thought it all the way through. . .give me a few days and I will work something out!