A Candidate and a Question...

Have a candidate with no place to go, or a clutch that needs filling? Advertise here.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Unyko
Dragon

A Candidate and a Question...

Post by Unyko »

I've got this candidate, and the whole thing of her story is the idea that she needs 'backup'. As in, more than one bond/sponsor/whatever. (She's a spy-ish person in charge of a so far nonexistent group of chaotic-good espionage artists.. I'll post the finished story and info as I get it coded.. so her backup might need to be darker colors/themes, though not outright evil.. *shrug?*) I originally created her and her story for DF's special event, but as it evolved, it turned out that she needed more than one bond/assistant/whatever. So now her mission is to stand in for many different species and individuals so she can have a full team.

So here's the question: Would anyone's current/upcomming clutch be willing to take her as a candidate? Keeping in mind that she'll probably be bonding multiple times and places, plus sponsoring non-bonding dragons/whatnot...
No worries about how she'll take care of her charges though; she's got a whole tribe to help her out. ^.~

So.. anyone? *timid*
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

I still have an open clutch at Citadel and some upcoming stuff at Sanctuary if you're interested. So she'd certainly be welcome around there, but I don't have any deadlines upcoming yet since I want to finish a few other things first....she'd end up waiting a bit at mine right now.

(BTW, the Special Event is going to proceed, just at a slightly slower pace since I'm so busy.)
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
I sneezed. It seems to have reshaped reality. My bad.
Shiolar
Dragon

Post by Shiolar »

Well, she'd be welcome at Mirus! There's a litter of Lemur Dragons that includes some dark coloured ones, and it's open for everyone, including those who've already bonded/sponsored or intend to bond/sponsor again. And they multiple bond themselves, because they love being part of a big group...

Annnnnd... I love Candidates with stories!
JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

Oh dear... well, don't come here if you want something for your efforts before, say, midsummer, as I am SO busy with school right now, but the Copper Minifrenzy at Nidus Avengaea is open. And, well, if you ask for more than one bond/sponsor/whatever, I'm apt to dump more than you can handle on you. >D That's what I get for doing an 80+ clutch.

http://artdragon.mine.nu/~kat/avengaea/ ... tches.html

Please please! :D!
Image Image Image Image
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

DF: Yay! :D *always interested in DF-drawn dragons* <3 I was sad that I -just- missed you before, when you took a break from the orchard.. ^.^;
And yay for the special event still going.. since there's some stuff written into the story that pertains to that.. like her sending personal stuff off. *happy hop*

Shiolar: Awesome! I was looking at that, actually.. it's what made me wonder who would actually be interested in her little mission. *so gonna send her in to mirus, since those lemur dragons are SOCUTE* X3

Jkat: *CHEER* Surely! ^.^ She's probably gonna be 'collecting' team members for a goood long time.

*makes list of places for her to go*
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

Ah yeah, I tend to avoid the Orchard a bit now cause I'm so behind on the stuff I used to draw.....I'm trying to make my stuff more 'my-worl-oriented' in plotlines and stuff but it's really hard.
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
I sneezed. It seems to have reshaped reality. My bad.
Shiolar
Dragon

Post by Shiolar »

Yay! A Candidate for the lemur dragons. They were beginning to feel unloved and unwanted...
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

She'd definitely be welcome at Darkling Dawn. ^^
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

DF: Yeah.. I'm only glad you're still alive an' kicking -somewhere-, 'cause you do such -pretty- dragons. <3

Shiolar: Awwww, but they're so cute! And actually, they look quite alot like the species my character is. *amusement*

Kitsuneko: *cheercheer!* I'm so glad.. I was sorta woried there wouldn't be many people willing to accept her as a candi. ^.^;;
Shiolar
Dragon

Post by Shiolar »

Cool! I look forward to seeing her, then... :)
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

Shiolar wrote:Cool! I look forward to seeing her, then... :)
X3 I gotta draw her soon.. for the layout of the page if nothing else. (Tho really, I love drawing my sira. <3)
But if you're interested, she looks something like this guy, only black and brown. (he's albino.. with flame-light reflecting off his fur. ^.^;)
http://unykness.pegaruny.com/Lliyani/ph ... aji-sm.jpg
Shiolar
Dragon

Post by Shiolar »

Ooooooh! Very nice looking... I love those ears! And the light lines on the black background is very striking...
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

^.~ Yus, that's the 'human equivalent' species on my planet. *<3 for them*

Thanks! I love drawing on black paper, I dunno why. It just always looks so much better than drawing on white paper, for some reason. :lol:
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

So pretty! Looks a lot like my Ferilons, wonder if they'd be able to breed.... *dies* sorry - sorry, mad science breeding schemes abound. :)

... soooo how BIG are they lol!
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Silver Midnight
Dragon

Post by Silver Midnight »

OMG that is so pretty! I want to touch it and its pretty opalescent fur!
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

Shard: XD! Really? *must see* They're not very big at all, actually.. the 'normal' ones are about four feet at the shoulder, with their necks bringing their heads up to abou the 5'6" level.. or thereabouts. The candidate is acually a member of one of the smaller races who live in rainforest-type areas, so she's smaller and somewhat more primate-like. XD
Erm. Yus. ^.^;; *rambles*

*so gonna call Silver Midnight SM or just Silver or something, as she -must- shorten names to innitials or single/double syllable nicknames* ^.^; Thanks! *hopwiggle*
Haaji: *inches away from all the sudden attention nervously*
<3
Cacopheny
Dragon

Post by Cacopheny »

Heehee, Silver Midnight goes by Sil XD Short 'nuff for ya?
The stupidest smart person you ever met.
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

Aahhhh.. much better, yes! <3 *salute*
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

The Ferilon Farm should have everything you needs to know. :)

http://www.geocities.com/ferilon_farm/ the images themselves are in the Tribal and Show breeder (mine are up to 8 or 9 I think) areas. They're a little smaller, but I've used some as candidates myself -
http://www.geocities.com/ferilon_ranch/ ... group1.htm
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
jess d
Dragon

Post by jess d »

If you want, I have a clutch that needs a few more bonders/sponsers. You could send her there if you want, it will hatch next week
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

Shard: Oooohh... yeah! I think I ran across those guys a few years ago! *giggle* I lost their link tho. ;.; *cheers for them* <3
I dunno you might get an open-minded sira to consider it... X3

Jess: Coolness! Where is this? Malnev? *may make that her first stop* ^.^!
jess d
Dragon

Post by jess d »

yep, it's at Malnev, link's in my sig
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

Goodgood! ^.^ *goes to add some stuff to Riorelien's story so she can stand at Malnev first* *hopdance*
*and hopes that there's a darker colored dragon in there for her candi... or one that wouldn't mind acting as a decoy..* XD
Silver Midnight
Dragon

Post by Silver Midnight »

=P This is where I point out that anyone calling me SM will DIE. XDD After all it also stands for...Sado-masochism? Sailor Moon? *shudders*
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

XD! Gotcha. *makes a definite mental note not to call Sil 'SM' unless she wants to die* *salute!*
Astra
Ancient Dragon

Post by Astra »

Think that's bad, last year two classes I took (and dropped) were Structures and Materials, and Thermodynamics and Aerodynamics. S&M and T&A, baby. Proving once again that aerospace is kinky :lol:
ImageImageImage