Wu looking for risers & chasers.

Need risers and/or chasers? Advertise here.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Midori
Dragon

Wu looking for risers & chasers.

Post by Midori »

The only female on my flight board currently has a broken url & no risers to speak of so I think I'll start freash and simply ask does any have females who the want to rise. I'm picky Wu isn't going 'normal pernese' anymore so anyone???: http://www.geocities.com/wuweyr/flights-forms.html

I'd really be greatful here if anyone did have anyone. Since almost all clutches excluding the current one of the sands have been from my own dragons.
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

I've got a gold, Vakantath, if you want her. It says she's rising at another Weyr, but I'm fairly certain that one's pretty mch abandoned, so... http://www.geocities.com/darklingdawnweyr/kirien.html

And...*looks through her riders* ^^; Anything in particular you're looking for? I've got lots.
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
Midori
Dragon

Post by Midori »

No nothing in particular, unless you want to send in something really diffrent. Before I put her up you might want to look at the rules first, sign out the form if it's not to much trouble (or simply let me know here what your lady dragon and her rider are looking for in chasers) I don't want you to get into something you don't want/like okay?
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Form's sent. Oh, and no preferences about chasers, as long as they're large enough; I forgot to put that on the form. ^^;
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.