Schattarneki Adults - SLOWLY! hehe

For all your update needs.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

LakotaWolf
Dragon

Schattarneki Adults - SLOWLY! hehe

Post by LakotaWolf »

Yeah, I'm slowly getting the adults done... I'm really sorry for the inordinate amount of time this is taking... I have no real excuses, other than I didn't think I'd lose enthusiasm for them for so long @_@ Also I can't shade, so it's really disheartening. :O Give me advice on layers!! XD I TRIED to shade some of these, but I don't know if I'm happy with the results...

Also I'm dissatisfied with the images again... I might redo my template images YET AGAIN. Does anyone know how to make realistic spike-winged poses that aren't just straight up in the air? XD

Anyway, bit by bit I'll be doing the adult pictures, I promise! If you haven't paged your hatchling, you can post its link here:
http://www.deviant-uprising.com/nexus/v ... .php?t=241
If you've lost your hatchling or adult image, let me know. I still have them all :3

Anyway, here's a few more adults:

Jess, Ket-farl's adult image bugged me because I just left the stripes and didn't even "fuzzify" them... so I redid the fuzzyness:

DragonFlight!

Xalia!

Kless!

Nyx!

Phe, I noticed that Zen-byr's adult image was broken on his page... so in case you don't have the image anymore, here he is again! :D
Lakota Windfang Sheean,
Professional Misanthropist
http://www.splintyr.com

Letting the days go by - Let the water hold me down
Letting the days go by - Water flowing underground
Into the blue again - After the money's gone
Once in a lifetime - Water flowing underground
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

:O Sooo cool! ^^; Any chance of getting any full-blooded ones, still, or do we have to wait for flights and stuff? ;.; *missed out on the last!*
Xalia
Great Wyrm

Post by Xalia »

Yayness! Paz-dure is finally an adult! :D
Kilandaia
Tripaldi Weyr
TSCZ
Jurizlandia-Coming Soon