RoF Updates

For all your update needs.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Silver Midnight

RoF Updates

Post by Silver Midnight »

First of all, I'm sorry Tsukihikaruth's clutch hasn't hatched yet. I have the story started but every time I open the file I cringe. v.v So it'll come out...eventually, when I feel like it. Updates also just seem like a chore.

Second of all, I'm really getting rather tired of writing hatchings in particular. And flights, and...stuff. I like writing candidates, but now and then, rather than all the time. I've never been one to get in on each and every clutch, and I realized that as of late I should stop trying. Low-quality candidates do not make me happy.

Last of all, what's the deal with all the giveaways? Isn't it kind of undermining the whole apply-and-wait thing? I went way overboard with all the dragons I got, also, and I'm really rather wishing I hadn't got them at all. Don't remember why I did...and certainly don't know what to do with them. Just seems so annoying having a bunch of random dragons floating around, though I suppose it is "realistic".

Um...yeah. Updates will happen soon. But don't push it. I was going to wait until after Nora and Veo's clutches hatched to go on hiatus, but I'm considering it now.
Silver Midnight

Oh, and one more thing--I will take one more *well done* candidate for Tsukihikaruth's clutch. I'm relinquishing my claim on one--I'll get another later. First person with a decent candidate gets the spot.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Yeah that's why I proposed the week "off" from giveaways and such. Must get back into actually writing.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Sargon
Fledgling

Post by Sargon »

yay! more sil babies >D

...am i the only one who looks at RoF and thinks roflsaurus?
..probably.

put that on the random word association thinger >>;
Mystic Dragon
Great Wyrm

Post by Mystic Dragon »

o.O No, but now I think of it as rotflmao. *tags a note to her forehead to get working on Shalomji's story*
https://renaissancebookpress.com/2017/0 ... tlin-caul/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Silver Midnight

I'll get to the hatching story later, it's just...taking so long. x.x So here are Tsukihikaruth's babies. Hatching later, promise.

http://artdragon.mine.nu/~silvermidnigh ... kup01.html
Lerial
Fledgling

Post by Lerial »

*POUNCE!*
*goes to see Hedera's bond*
-mew.

"Sic, sic iuvat ire sub umbras." -Vergil, The Aeneid, Book 4, line 660

Firestone Weyr
Xalia
Great Wyrm

Post by Xalia »

Cuties! :D Bukimith is so cute...and I love her personality too...she'll be fun for Raminji! Thanks! :)
Kilandaia
Tripaldi Weyr
TSCZ
Jurizlandia-Coming Soon
Silver Midnight

Glad you like them. ^_^; Once again, sorry there's no story...it's started but it just keeps sitting there. And sitting there. I thought it was time I gave you your dragons.
Xalia
Great Wyrm

Post by Xalia »

That's okay...as long as we get it eventually...I know how it is when hatchings just won't write themselves for some reason! *pokes the Tripaldi hatching that she hasn't even started on yet* Thanks for giving them to us! And no worries...the longer you delay on hatchings the longer I have to finish up my character for the next clutches! :D *L*
Kilandaia
Tripaldi Weyr
TSCZ
Jurizlandia-Coming Soon
Naeodin
Dragon

Post by Naeodin »

*sqqquueeaal*

*roll roll roll*
Astra
Ancient Dragon

Post by Astra »

SWEET!!

*runs around on a rampage glomping Kasaith Kazeth*

I'll update soon, I promise. But I'm at nerd camp right now so I gotta go :P Group leader meeting ... soon :shock:

Thanks Sil! *glomps Kasaith again for good measure*
ImageImageImage
Fuzzy
Dragon

Post by Fuzzy »

WOO!

Gods, I am so late in getting it up, I am sorry >_<

*HUGS!*
<a href="http://oacmagicisle.co.cc/">The OAC!</a>

(Bonding urls pending due to geocities crash... )