Breedables Database

For databases, charts, and FAQs, but don't forget to regularly back things up to your own files!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Breedables Database

Post by JKatkina »

Recent Additions:

Strewth, Kimitheth, Kamiteth, and Soduye

Toko and Amphithorinath
Lokrhys and D'taliaaw
Quralt and Uiseleu

Cazador del Rio
Jatansyal
Ni'ata

Removed DF's Dragons (pending re-submission!)
Removed some of Shiolar's Dragons (because he took them down)

Database of Groups and Mated Pairs
Breeding Groups

Female(s): Golden, Psyche
Male(s): Stratius, Blusytion
Suggestions: None!
Number Restrictions: None!
Owner: JKatkina

Female Dragon(s): Miridath Pormnas
Male Dragon(s): Duban Usadah
Breeding Suggestions/Genetic Probabilities: Gems and fluff predominant?
Number Restrictions: Only two breedings for now, and only 5 max per breeding.
Owner: Dray

Female Dragon(s): Green-White Strewth, Silver w/ Gold and Green Kimitheth
Male Dragon(s): Blue w/ Gold Kamiteth, Cream-Tan Soduye
Breeding Suggestions/Genetic Probabilities: Three of them are related, true, but they're Pernese, so hey. ^^;
Number Restrictions: Unlimited
Owner: Kitsuneko

Mated Pairs

Female Dragon(s): Arlith
Male Dragon(s): Ulleseth
Breeding Suggestions/Genetic Probabilities: Ummm they're both basic pernese but I'm not oppsed to the babies being genticaly altered to give the colors and features of the babies more veriaty. Just don't go over board if you chose to do some gentic altering mmkay?
Number Restrictions: None really, though I sopose they'd come in batches of 6 or less.
Owner: Midori

Female Dragon(s): Purple Horned Cloudy Flurry Ayazith
Male Dragon(s): Light Silver Pearl RysHathian Flurry Loyenth
Breeding Suggestions/Genetic Probabilities: Horns and Hathian wing-arms dominant, high possibility of the stripe down the back. Pearly or duo-toned cloudy hides, option of adding in the snowflakes or not. Really, just go wild and have fun!
Number Restrictions: Nothing specific on the size of the clutch, but only breed twice for now.
Owner: Omniwite

Female Dragon: Basium Rufasilex
Male Dragon: Nytuvan Landwerlen
Breeding Suggestions/Genetic Probabilities: As both have some Aven Fire blood in them it's likely they'll hang on to those traits and Nytuvan's 'gems' will likely stick around as well.
Number Restrictions: As Basium is half Aven she's not likely to have huge clutches, but since she hatched in a clutch of 20 I would assume 5-8 might be reasonable. I will remove them from the database when I decide they've had enough babies!
Owner: Xalia

Female Dragon(s): Green-Blue Careth
Male Dragon(s): Andalusite-Celestial Krinoth
Breeding Suggestions/Genetic Probabilities: Pure Pernese, but with plenty of oppurtunity with jewel-tones and other rare colorations and markings.

Female Dragon(s): Daraeas
Male Dragon(s): Averone
Breeding Suggestions/Genetic Probabilities:
Cyrnan crescent blades on tail have about 75% chance of showing up. Chameleon powers likely but I understand if you don't want to animate it XD Feather pattern is slightly likely to show up but Averone's star markings are tattoos and will NOT be passed to the offspring. Daraeas's Danachian "fins" also likely to show up
Number Restrictions: Small clutches, probably 5 eggs or fewer, because of Cyrnan heritage. These are my avatars' dragons and I'll allow anyone to use them even if you're not the best artist just PLEASE PM me before breeding these thanks Gotta keep track of my babies' babies.

Female Dragon(s): Deswin Ake Asant
Male Dragon(s): Varad Mansiq
Breeding Suggestions/Genetic Probabilities: Colour-mashups that are at least partially blue
Number Restrictions: Breeding only twice (Can have up to 4 offspring)

Female Dragon(s): Everi
Male Dragon(s): Ueracitae Rufasilex
Breeding Suggestions/Genetic Probabilities: I'd REALLY like to see Ueracitae's markings passed on.
Number Restrictions: 2-3 breedings; no more than seven per breeding

Female(s): Ganeen Filidechiroptidae
Male(s): Veretus Cerex
Suggestions: The gems are fairly dominant; they may stick around. As does the jelly tail, generally...
Number restrictions: Unlimited breedings; no more than six kits per breeding.

Female Dragon(s): Sunset Purple Green Ialee
Male Dragon(s): Moonlight Birayen
Breeding Suggestions/Genetic Probabilities: Lantessama/Pernese/Danachian/Avyndal Mutts

Female Dragon(s): Blue K'lemia ty Therial Alamyr
Male Dragon(s): Mud Shynnshaw
Breeding Suggestions/Genetic Probabilities: Good chance of having two sets of wings, and the fluffy-ness is fairly dominant. Colours would include standard Mirus colours and standard Drak colours.
Number Restrictions: Unlimited. Any size litter is possible, since Mirusans can have up to 40...
Owner: Shiolar

Female Dragon(s): Kinya
Male Dragon(s): Yarro
Breeding Suggestions/Genetic Probabilities: Babies would probably only be semi-zappy if any at all. They're also brother and sister, so this might slightly increase the instance of "special needs" babies :X
Number Restrictions: Only once or twice.
Owner: Kayla

Female Dragon(s): Gold-Black Half-Lumen Lokrhys
Male Dragon(s): Fire Drak/Mirus D'taliaaw
Breeding Suggestions/Genetic Probabilities: Looks like furry wings/fur will be likely, as will points or half-points
Number Restrictions: Unlimited; any size of clutch

Female Dragon(s): Lunaria
Male Dragon(s): Megling
almost 100% chance of fur, cosmic/space type markings. Likely to have either feathered wings or no wings. Horns/spikes also possible.
Number Restrictions: probably fewer than 10 offspring per clutch
Owner: Astra

Female Dragon(s): Rain (gold marked) Maldula'Taykah
Male Dragon(s): Zapped Blue Umpteenth
Breeding Suggestions/Genetic Probabilities: markings must be present, though may vary between males (zappy) and females (mottled) (or some variation between); dwindling drak-wings - Mal's only a drak by half, and does not have full sized 2nd wings, and Umpteenth obviously is a full blooded dragon - but 2 pairs of wings should be visible; Crest *and fur trim*; shorter but present horns/knobs on head; big ryslenesque paws (my favorite feature lol) may or may not have claws; tail spade may or may not be present; blue, white and grey colors will dominate - markings in black and/or gold only; pupiled eyes may or may not be present. Names will be chosen after images are complete (because they will have different naming conventions based on their 'type').
Number Restrictions: ONE current breeding, I prefer minimum of 3 offspring but no more than 6. After I figure out these more may be okay. I'll want to keep 1 or 2, the artist may have 1 or more depending on the size of the clutch.
Owner: Shard

Female Dragon(s): Meinith
Male Dragon(s): Seke'olath
Breeding Suggestions/Genetic Probabilities: I'd say spotty markings would be prominent, to sure about anything else x_x
Number Restrictions: Unlimited.

Female Dragon(s): Miridath Pormnas
Male Dragon(s): Duban Usadah
Breeding Suggestions/Genetic Probabilities: Gems and fluff predominant?
Number Restrictions: Only two breedings for now, and only 5 max per breeding.

Female Dragon(s): N'Selawia or Riddler
Male Dragon(s): Eryni'Sitawi
Breeding Suggestions/Genetic Probabilities: Eryni carries genetics for energy-like wingsails, and the fangs are cyborware. His original adult image is on his page.
Number Restrictions: Well, Draks have small clutches but Mirus dragons appear to have large... With new information, I guess somewhere between 6-20. =P
Owner: Silver Midnight

Female Dragon(s): Pree Ake Asant
Male Dragon(s): Pendezapro Selamputo
Breeding Suggestions/Genetic Probabilities: I would really like to see the extra pair of eyes, and tail blades of Pree. I love Pendezapro's mane and horns. Just ideas though... anything is cool, really.
Number Restrictions: No restrictions at this point. ^ ^
Owner: Aireona

Female Dragon(s): Preesh Drell’Shanna
Male Dragon(s): Par'Ro
Breeding Suggestions/Genetic Probabilities: Par'Ro's horns are pretty nifty, it would be neat to see those passed down... otherwise, anything goes as far as I am concerned. ^ ^
Number Restrictions: Unlimited Number of clutches; however many eggs you want
Owner: Aireona

Female Dragon(s): Blood Court Gold Quiradath
Male Dragon(s): Willowwhisp Dragon Whorling Winddancer
Breeding Suggestions/Genetic Probabilities: Finned crests, ears, and tails are likely to be somewhat dominant as are bloody Siamese-style markings. Decent possibility of glowiness and a little possibility of nebula markings?
Number Restrictions: No more than three clutches, plus Quiradath will lay...large clutches.
Owner: Silver Midnight

Female Dragon(s): Black-Blue-Silver Quralt
Male Dragon(s): Green-Pigmented Opal Uiseleu
Breeding Suggestions/Genetic Probabilities: Fur and feathers, but pretty variable...

Female Dragon(s): Shirrith Rona'de
Male Dragon(s): Sublime Daisy
Breeding Suggestions/Genetic Probabilities: Gosh...these'd probably be complicated...Razz Personally, I would like to see the mother's socks and/or the father's fur and stripes passed on.
Number Restrictions: Unlimited breedings, I'm guessing only a few per breeding though.

Female Dragon(s): Silinrul d'Draa
Male Dragon(s): Athiro-Cazata
Breeding Suggestions/Genetic Probabilities: Most of the offspring would probably have the wyvern-like wings and fainly nebula-patterned hides. Probably only a few would have multiple heads, three would be a rarity. They'd all have horns in some form.
Number Restrictions: Unlimited, with a max of six per breeding.

Female Dragon(s): Toko
Male Dragon(s): Amphithorinath
Breeding Suggestions/Genetic Probabilities: Very small! These are horse-sized at best. Four-winged likely, bipedal likely, lightning and static/electric powers, greyscale (static) colors with lightning and facial markings, spiked crests, unlikely to speak - Toko never speaks to anyone but her mate.
Number Restrictions: smallish clutches (to 7 perhaps), do not require bond, may bond other dragons

Female Dragon(s): Usaroflyin
Male Dragon(s): Laudu Lenudah
Breeding Suggestions/Genetic Probabilities: The gems are fairly dominant, along with browns-mottled-with-X color. Otherwise, I'm not sure >.>;;
Number Restrictions: They can be bred as many as anyone is interested, even if they've already got quite a few kiddies out there.

Female Dragon(s): Viaulysath
Male Dragon(s): Naviantan
Both are mostly old world with "unusual" traits, will likely inherit ryslenese light/night as well as Navi's "wild" patterning
Number Restrictions: as much as you want!
Owner: Astra

Database of Singletons
Females

Dragon: Erechma
Preferences: Anything, really!
Suggestions/Genetics: Draks come in 12 colours, typically, so whatever the father's traits can produce, mixed with various amounts of Night (gold and black), Day (gold and white), Plant (mottled green), Forest (green and brown), Water (green and blue), Desert (mottled tan), Mud (mottled brown), Rain (mottled gray), Fire (gold and red), Earth (brown and white), Wind (white and blue), and Ore (gold and silver). Colours tend to come with specific genders--visit http://www.geocities.com/planeticarus/drakcolours.htm to find out more.
Number Restrictions: Unlimited times breeding, with her first clutch having 3-4, second 3-6, third 5-9, and anything beyond that up to 10 a pairing. ^_^

Dragon: Ghaniya
Preferences: ..... heh. NOT plain. Not normal, but not evil.
Suggestions/Genetics: lots of limbs, extras and doodads/deelieboppers.
Number Restrictions: if someone wants to attempt? However many you want. heh. I wouldn't know how many she'd have at a time though, and I wonder if her eggs might look like peapods...

Dragon: Kinystaer Selamputo
Preferences: Heck, anyone. If you wanted to synth her with another female, even, she's good with that.
Suggestions: None!
Number Restrictions: 3 matings for now; probably no more than 8 offspring per mating.

Dragon: Kohoyochibiashe
Preferences: Other gryphons, but dragons are okay
Suggestions/Genetics: cockatiel/puma features and colours
Number Restrictions: Unlimited (Can have up to 7 offspring)

Dragon: White-striped Blue Kya Ilin'Rathaki
Preferences: Any dragon that won't get on her nerves; she's rather grouchy.
Suggestions/Genetics: Offspring would probably be really loooooooong. And some of them at least should be stripey, maybe.
Number Restrictions: Unlimited. Not sure of clutch size, though...

Dragon: Lecirera Friskers
Preferences: None
Suggestions/Genetics: Catdragon traits are dominant
Owner: IceCat

Dragon: Myizo'Fask
Preferences: >.> Other geperna? Naturey-coloured boys? XD Anyboy big enough to be satisfying? XDDDD
Suggestions/Genetics: Colours likely to be nature-based, 'Shizen', in Mythicalaen terms.
Number Restrictions: 2 times breeding, for now! (Can have up to 20 offspring)

Dragon: Nakana Landwerlen
Preferences: She's a little crazy so very sane males probably won't like her...
Suggestions/Genetics: some chance her children may be anthropomorphic shifters...depends what you cross her with really! I'd kinda like to see her crossed with Nytovebo Selamputo personally... >.>
Number Restrictions: 2 or 3, check with me if you want more! She was from a clutch of 14 I think so she may lay largish clutches...

Dragon: Netwi'Suah
Preferences: Aaaaaaanyone
Suggestions/Genetics: Colours likely to be semi-sparkling, 'Kagayaki', in Mythicalaen terms.
Number Restrictions: Only once! First come first... er... served! (Can have up to 10 offspring)

Dragon: Nevestaeria
Suggestions/Genetics: Catdragon traits are dominant

Dragon: Black-Cream Lirianz Ni'ata
Preferences: N/A
Suggestions/Genetics: Fur, feathered wings

Dragon: Ny'avabei Selamputo
Preferences: No multi-headers
Suggestions/Genetics: Aven Fire/Hathian Cross
Number Restrictions: Unlimited, only a few offspring per clutch

Dragon: Sera'Jocosa
Suggestions/Genetics: n/a

Dragon: Brown Shirria
Preferences: None, really... but an Aven Earth might be an interesting pairing...
Suggestions/Genetics: Pretty sure the offspring would be wingless. And maybe a little stripey...
Number Restrictions: Unlimited. Not sure of clutch size, though...

Dragon: Siebel
Preferences: Siebel doesn't care about looks-- she cares about males who have a strong non-bonding instinct! She likes having and KEEPING children, so would prefer mates who can counter her own bond-or-die instinct.
Suggestions/Genetics: Her headcrest is genetically weak (it was bred out in her first mating) but her shoulder-gems and winglessness are pretty dominant.
Number Restrictions: 2-3 breedings, no more than 8 eggs each time.
Owner: Xenoqueen (Phoenx)

Dragon: Taes Ran'Azlar (second one)
Suggestions/Genetics: Skinny, skinny bodies will probably pass on.
Number Restrictions: Only once or twice.

Dragon: Ting
Suggestions/Genetics: Will likely pass on a similar pattern; jewellery is not a part of her body!

Dragon: Wyr-set
Preferences: a kinder male
Suggestions/Genetics: The Schattarneki's wing traits can be inherited.

Dragon: Yusanabth
Preferences: Only males worthy of her supreme superior siltuation!
Suggestions/Genetics: Anything. XD She's a mutt through and through
Number Restrictions: Unlimited (Can have up to 20 offspring)

Males

Dragon: Aktta Ga'ac
Preferences: none
Suggestions/Genetics: Mythicalae colour range (no silver, gold, brown or bronze, please!)

Dragon: Astrsiul
Suggestions/Genetics: None

Dragon: Auhato Selamputo
Preferences: Anything, baby. :) Browr.
Suggestions/Genetics: He's half Aven Fire, so there may be gradient-type markings on long fur.
Number Restrictions: Not a one~

Dragon: Gold-Black (Hyena Marked) Caerovex'Neyna
Preferences: Caerovex is a Lesser Kynnese dragon, so he won't ever mate with a dragon of evil or deceptive nature..
Suggestions/Genetics: I dunno... I'd really like to see the mane and the spots and the Siamese pointing being passed on.
Number Restrictions: Unlimited. Lesser Kynnese dragons generally have small clutches (3-5 eggs), but clutch size would prolly be more dependant on the female involved...

Dragon: Cazador del Rio, Jaguar-Hydra
Preferences: N/A
Suggestions/Genetics: Jaguar or cat colorations, feathered wings, earrings, is that a snake tail?...are all strong possibilites.

Dragon: Cemitae Rufasilex
Preferences: Pretty girls! Dragoness who don't have a last name (es/pec/ially 'Selamputo'! XDD)
Suggestions/Genetics: Reds, firey colours, longer fur that goes from red-yellow in gradation
Number Restrictions: None, he wants to spread his genes (and his last name!) throughout the Nexus! Because Rufasilex' rock like that! Rock hard! >:E

Dragon: Derkesthai
Suggestions/Genetics: Wispy-bits!

Dragon: Dhumduanath
Preferences: Dhum will breed with anything vaguely draconic! ^^
Suggestions/Genetics: Hrmm... Dhum has some pernese blood in him but he is pretty mutated....
Number Restrictions: Uuuuuuuuuuuuunlimited!
Owner: Sherra

Dragon: Eostydeuth
Suggestions/Genetics: The see-through wing structure tends to pass on, if becoming more and more opaque, as well as the points.

Dragon: Ergou Selamputo
Preferences: Anyone that'll let him!
Suggestions/Genetics: Part-Aven!
Number Restrictions: Unlimited!

Dragon: Fibrius
Suggestions/Genetics: Perhaps some of his plant traits can be passed on.

Dragon: Foszherr
Suggestions/Genetics: Not sure since he's a mutt.
Number Restrictions: Unlimited breeding, I don't know how many eggs he'd likely sire. Probably depends more on the mother anyways.
Owner: Kless

Dragon: Irask
Preferences: other gryphons, but dragons are okay as well.
Suggestions/Genetics: Reddish gryphony goodness

Dragon: Jatansyal, Lumens/Oriental Mutt
Preferences: Would prefer no blatantly evil females.
Suggestions/Genetics: Offspring will likely inherit spirit powers and whiskers. Jatansyal also carries a recessive 'gem' trait from his father. Offspring could have gems on their sides.
Number Restrictions: Unlimited breedings, can probably sire 6-10 offspring.

Dragon: Jith
Suggestions/Genetics: Ocean/Teal and sandy colours
Number Restrictions: unlimited

Dragon: Laminey
Preferences: Anything female
Suggestions/Genetics: Offspring would probably be at least part plant. Other than that, umm...head-in-a-head and lots of legs?

Dragon: Leivin
Preferences: Someone just as interesting
Suggestions/Genetics: Catdragon traits are dominant.

Dragon: Lekos'Chyr
Preferences: Anything pretty much.
Suggestions/Genetics: None really have fun.
Number Restrictions: 3 breeding for now. After that he out until I put him back in. (Honestly I'm only putting him in because Dray keeps asking me to breed him she seems to want to see little babies of his running around. So if she want to do an extra breeding to the other three she's welcome to it!)
Owner: Midori

Dragon: Black-spotted Rainbow Luera
Preferences: Any girl that won't laugh at him...
Suggestions/Genetics: The insane number of legs and wings and tails would probably pass on to a certain extent. Offspring would probably be quite colourful. Luera also has a line of obsidian gems along his sides which would probably pass on.
Number Restrictions: Unlimited.

Dragon: Mechaoeth
Suggestions/Genetics: Danachian Colour Range

Dragon: Miangoro
Preferences: Someone who can stand him

Dragon: Nytovebo Selamputo
Preferences: None!
Suggestions/Genetics: The gems would probably stay, but I don't know much about any others.
Number Restrictions: Unlimited, he wants to go forth and multiply! :D

Dragon: Pirnario Selamputo
Preferences: He'd love a pretty dragoness!
Suggestions/Genetics: He is part Aven part Lvarian....
Number Restrictions: Twice, for now!

Dragon: Plumeth
Preferences: large females, anything that won't make fun of his coloration
Suggestions/Genetics: Feathers, plum coloration, large size (Plumeth is mainly old-world, so focus on those traits is okay, too)
Number Restrictions: 3 or so
Owner: Samber

Dragon: Sanen'Dakhdah
Preferences: More "firey" colored dragonesses if possible
Suggestions/Genetics: I'd like to keep his wings and horns, otherwise... anthing goes.

Dragon: Sateino Selamputo
Suggestions/Genetics: Mostly Danachian Colours
Number Restrictions: one time breeding.

Dragon: Se'lere
Preferences: Umm...anything, really
Suggestions/Genetics: Love to see the raptor build passed on, personally. Aside from that, feathered wings, if not the feathered crest, would probably be dominant.

Dragon: Secundinus Selamputo
Preferences: >.> One-headed females?
Suggestions/Genetics: Babies ought to be in the red-orange-yellow range, with cool colours being really rare.

Dragon: Sulaanerth
Preferences: Something with a male rider who likes other males would be nice, but that's far from neccisary. :) He likes 'nice' dragonesses.
Suggestions/Genetics: He's a flurrier -- he may well pass on white!
Number Restrictions: None. I'll take him down when I don't want him breeding anymore. :)

Dragon: Tala Maral d'Avuna
Preferences: I'd like to see him bred with someone similarly "chunky", or someone with BIG HORNS. Lurves his horns <3
Suggestions/Genetics: Offspring would most likely keep the feathery back (yes, they're feathers) as well as horns of varying sizes. Maybe in odd color combos like his as well.

Dragon: Ucupth
Suggestions/Genetics: I'd love to see his patterns and colors passed on.

Dragon: Uuthli
Preferences: Maybe keep with other barnyard critters, since he's a sheepdragon XD
Suggestions/Genetics: Keeping at least two feet hooved (satyr-like) seems dominant, as well as "impish" features.

Dragon: Vios
Suggestions/Genetics: Even though he is a black-horn Hathian, Vios's offspring will ONLY have silver or gold horns, unless he breeds with a creature of Hathian lineage that has silver or black horns, and even then black-horns offspring will be VERY rare.

Dragon: Viscor
Suggestions/Genetics: If you keep nothing else, keep those awesome blade-tipped wings? That's my favorite part of him.

Hermaphodites

Dragon: Murrpau & Sukini
Preferences: Mayhap try to keep with the fuzziness and multiple-heads?
Suggestions/Genetics: Since they are an hermaphodite, it's possible some of the children could be as well.
Last edited by JKatkina on Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:18 pm, edited 56 times in total.
Image Image Image Image
JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

Rules (subject to change if y'all can debate better ones)

1. Owners of submitted dragons have to be willing to allow anyone who wants to to draw the offspring. It can't be like, "if I like your art, you can draw this pair's offspring" or anything. Don't submit your "favorite pairing evar" if you might have a problem with the quality of the offspring!

2. People drawing the dragons should mention that they'd like to before they do.

3. Breeding rules/genetic probabilities should be clearly stated in the entrant form; if the offspring don't turn out like you imagined because of something you forgot to include, well, sorry. o.o

4. You can submit mating "groups" if you'd like, a la, more than one female that could make with one or more males, but if anyone in the group can't mate with anyone else, you have to send in a new form for the separate mating group!

5. There are no rules about what kind of image you must submit, since this is generally all in good fun. Elaborate hatchling-juvie-adult series with shading and all or mini-template adult with no shading? Whatever floats your boat.

6. What is done with the offspring resulting from the pairings should be up to the owner of the parent dragons.

If you want a certain pair or group of yours to be removed for any reason, just post in this thread and I'll do it. :)

Singleton Rules

1. See all above!

2. Singletons will be single dragons who are looking for mates anywhere. Someone can pick two singletons and breed them together, but singletons cannot be bred into mated pairs or breeding groups without special permission.

3. Once they're up here you can't dictate who they mate with; they should have elaborate breeding restrictions, though you CAN say preferences.

4. If you want to breed a singleton with one of your own dragons not in the database, you're welcome to do so without adding your dragon to the database, as long as you have permission from the dragon's owner to!

Now that the nasty rules have been said, now onto the fun part!

Entry Form for Breeding Groups and Mated Pairs

Female Dragon(s): (in the form of "<url=urlhere.html>Dragon Name</url>, please!)
Male Dragon(s): (in the form of "<url=urlhere.html>Dragon Name</url>, please!)
Breeding Suggestions/Genetic Probabilities: (for example, my Aven Niteshans (Earths) don't have wings in their adult stage. This is a dominant trait; any first gen offspring of an Earth has something like a 95% probability of losing their wings in adulthood.)
Number Restrictions: (How many times you want this group or pair to breed; can be unlimited if you'd like + how many probable offspring per pairing!)
Owner: (your username here)

Entry Form for Singletons

Dragon: (in the form of "Dragon Type <url=urlhere.html>Dragon Name</url>, please!)
Preferences: (must be NO absolute breeding restrictions, just preferences!)
Suggestions/Genetics: (for example, my Aven Niteshans (Earths) don't have wings in their adult stage. This is a dominant trait; any first gen offspring of an Earth has something like a 95% probability of losing their wings in adulthood.)
Number Restrictions: (How many times you want this group or pair to breed; can be unlimited if you'd like + how many probable offspring per pairing!)
Owner: (your username here)
Last edited by JKatkina on Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image Image
JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

Concerning the Breedables database:

I will no longer be recording matings and offspring already made. I'm sorry, guys! It's a mix between not getting told when breedings are being done, and losing track of the threads even when I am told. Having to hunt down sometimes-unrecorded clutches with beeellions of babies is too much work, on top of life, on top of all the other Nexus projects I've taken on.

So the Breedables Database will just become a database of elligable dragons, from now on. Sorry, guys. :/
Image Image Image Image
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Woops!
Last edited by Dray on Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Females

Dragon: Red-White-Black Vekoran, Pheidoh
Suggestions/Genetics: Magic is recessive.
Number Restrictions: Available until January 31st 2008

Dragon: Blue-Copper-White Hybrid, Crowarie Turun
Suggestions/Genetics: The markings on her legs are hard to see, but will likely carry on.

Dragon: Crystal Grey Lantessaman, Axys

Dragon: Green-Red Northern Celestial, Holly Mistletoe

Dragon: Orange-Blue IceRunner, Parhelon

Males

Dragon: Fuschia-Cream Avengaean Daemon, Okera onder

(O_o had to change the pointy brackets to square ones, otherwise the links were lost entirely!)
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Kat, could you (or one of the mods, since you never seem to come to the Nexus anymore) remove Alumine from the breedables database? I think you used her already and I don't want her to be bred again.

Please and thankyou!
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

Done :)
dracosinfernoweyr
Dragon

Post by dracosinfernoweyr »

I haven't added any in a while, so I thought I'd inject some fresh genes into the pool. :D

Males

Dragon: Ky'ostal Malar
Suggestions/Genetics: Armor is not an inheritable trait, although he most likely will want to pass on a piece of it to his offspring (like he'll make one a helmet, one a chestplate, etc.) This is not required, but is highly suggested. :)
Owner: Kayla (dracosinfernoweyr)

Dragon: Moujin Yuui
Suggestions/Genetics: Moujin is blind, in that his species is actually born without eyes and relies on a form of echolocation via shaking the end of his tail to "see". Any offspring has a 50/50 chance of being eyeless when he's bred with a sighted dragon.

Dragon: Muffin Balechild
Preferences: He probably won't want to be bred with something especially fluffy or good, but this can certainly be broken. Look at his mother. XD
Suggestions/Genetics: Please read Phe's Balespawn info before breeding Muffin. He and his offspring will conform to all of the listed specifics. Use him with caution, because once bred with a Balespawn, any and all children from then on will be Balespawn. This cannot be bred out!

Females

Dragon: Tathagata Filideshonshiarnath
Suggestions/Genetics: None that I can list. Anything can happen! Although most likely her children will carry the surname "Filidetathagata" where this applies.

Dragon: Kl'ae Jusron
Suggestions/Genetics: Please read this for info on the Athiyken species. Kl'ae is a Hell subgroup, and therefore her offspring will more than likely bear some not-so-nice traits. Tattoos are not hereditary, but Kl'ae will most likely want to apply one to her offspring. This is not required, but is highly suggested. :)

Dragon: Tsumetai Lifecarver
Preferences: As an ice-elemental, Tsumetai will be difficult to breed with fire-aligned dragons.
Suggestions/Genetics: Offspring will be ice-aligned, and since Tsumetai is made from living ice, will probably be at least partially formed from ice.
~Kayla, what is that I don't even
+ Char Listing + LJ +
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

What? No breedable Caelumpictors in the breedables database?!

:C I'm shocked and appalled~
(XD I was so hoping to do a super-secret breeding from here with one've them, I can't believe none have been added!)
dracosinfernoweyr
Dragon

Post by dracosinfernoweyr »

Well I've got Tellae Caelumpictor if he's anything close to what you're looking for. I can certainly add him if you'd like to use him.
~Kayla, what is that I don't even
+ Char Listing + LJ +
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

XD I was just looking at him yesterday, though for random reasons! (I was hoping for one of the original Wylds, but if none of those get added, I wouldn't mind snagging him! :3)
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

XD Woo hoo! Going to add them to the actual list, or are they one-time-onlies?
JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

List, once I get a chance!
Image Image Image Image