Egggh.

Going to be gone for a long time? Just got back from a trip? Keep us in the know here!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Samber
Dragon

Egggh.

Post by Samber »

I. Am. An. Idiot.

I'm back at public school this year (high school, I'm a junior). It's been two years that I've been homeschooled and... I am majorly stressed right now. I didn't put any study periods in my schedule, and I can't drop anything besided Advanced Communication Technology, and I /won't/ drop that...

So, I'm going to work on getting all my owed dragons up in the next couple of days.... well, today and monday.... and then I'll be mostly gone. I might lurk, but expect nothing much from me. :(

I think what I have to left to do is:
-Upload B'nu's Impression story (top priority)
-Get up my Alabaster and Blackstone greens, plus the one from my own giveaway--bad Samber!
-Find the time to write up personalities for my volunteer exchange dragons... preeeetties....
-Find homes for all the pet-type critters I've got, Jiunli and Zephyrs...

And I will definitely still be doing the Septmeber dragon exchange, so no worries there. :D

When I find a bit more time I'll do something with the Ephemerals... I have this idea for a weyr-type place with flitter-sized dragons and six-inch-tall riders... :D