Webspace, ETC...

For general discussions of any sort that don't fit in the other forums.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard, JKatkina

DragonFlight
Dragon

Webspace, ETC...

Post by DragonFlight »

Kitsuneko's forum query post reminded me that I ought to poke around and see what's up.

Knowing that Geocities is coming down eventually, and realizing that I have a ton of webspace available to me that I'm not using, well....

Heck, I might as well offer. ^_~ My site, LostMySanity.Net. is (while in need of some tender loving care and attention) hosted currently on DreamHost, which I've found very reliable. Eventually, when I can fund my own server, I'll get my own webspace running, but in the mean time, I have way more space than I know what to do with. Seriously.

I might have used up 1GB of space so far. Maybe 2GB between all my stuff. I have 341GB available. Right now. And it increases by 2GB every week. Holy krap!
Bandwidth clocks in at 7.24TB per cycle, which I think is every month, and that grows 40GB a week. o_o

Needless to say, if anyone is pawing for ad-free, reliable space, I can give you a free subdomain, set up your access, and you're home free. So drop me a line if you like. Only stipulation is, there's no HTML editor, so for that bit, you're on your own. Standard upload restrictions apply. (Basically anything not-cool to put on those free sites? Same thing.)

So...yeah. Poke meh! (PM works bestest cause it emails me and then I remember to look. XD)
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
I sneezed. It seems to have reshaped reality. My bad.
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

I'm going to bump this, specifically because I've noticed folks hunting around for space. Those webstats are also from July so they've increased by now. ^_~

Anyway, yeah, if you're scrambling for non-Geo space, lemme know. PM works, I get email alerts when someone sends me those. :3
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
I sneezed. It seems to have reshaped reality. My bad.