Semi-Hiatus

Going to be gone for a long time? Just got back from a trip? Keep us in the know here!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Semi-Hiatus

Post by Kitsuneko »

Just started college, which means much less free time than I'm used to to work on dragoning, so I'm going on a semi-hiatus. I'll still be around checking the forum and probably posting occasionally, but unless I get a sudden burst of inspiration, my updating is going to be very rare and sporadic, just so you all know.
If I'm in danger of abandoning a dragon from you, please tell me so I can get it up, but otherwise, it may be a while before I get any dragons up on pages.
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
Mystic Dragon
Great Wyrm

Post by Mystic Dragon »

Ech. Have fun! The first year is the 'weeding out' year. >:D You should do just fine.
https://renaissancebookpress.com/2017/0 ... tlin-caul/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Yeah and don't forget:

Dragons are great for procrastination. :D
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

x_O But don't forget that dragoning is also a really, REALLY good way to fail. *hangs head in shame*
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

But are ya happy?

... :)

I came to the realization many years ago that I'd rather be broke and in a shit job and *able to pay whatever I had to to stay here* and be happy, than work myself to death to please anyone else. Admittedly, I have to live with my crazy mom - but if I weren't here she'd probably have died by now anyway.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Just an update. College is turning out to not be such a problem after all-because of crappy scheduling, there are 2-6 hours a day where I'm stuck at the school with nothing to do. This is rather boring, but on the other hand, it gives me plenty of writing time. :)
However, my computer at home does not have internet access now, and until we figure out what's wrong with it, my only internet at home is from my dad's laptop. I'll still try to get stuff up, but so far, I just haven't been motivated to get anything up other than Everrealm creatures...
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

XD I'd suggest investing in some kind of disc. ;P Work on stories at school if you want and cart them home and back again!

Wibsish, though. <3!