Kindof Live!!!!

Going to be gone for a long time? Just got back from a trip? Keep us in the know here!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

seraaches
Fledgling

Kindof Live!!!!

Post by seraaches »

*coughs* HI.

After the exceedingly stressful move from Japan, i think my brain shutdown quite a few ares to supposedly simplify my life. Now that i've completed a lovely 11 month stint in Texas, and have finally made it to Washington (state), i'm going to try to find the closed off bits and get them re-activated. xD;

Hallo, Nexus. xD; Sorry for the vanishing trick. ^^;;; Please poke me if there's anything i can still update on or need to update on? ^^;;;; Thankies!!!

*gamphs about*
Hawkings Crest

"While I have no clue wot you're saying, I have deduced that your imagination has no coherence wotsoever."
~Kyouya-sama, Ouran High School Host Club
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

X3 I totally miss your gryverns. XD YAY YOU'RE BACK!
seraaches
Fledgling

Post by seraaches »

i -sssoooo- hope i can do Gryverns again. . . : / My right arm has. . . issues. <<;;; Intense mousework makes it work. T___T;;;;

But yes! xD;; *waves at Dray*
Hawkings Crest

"While I have no clue wot you're saying, I have deduced that your imagination has no coherence wotsoever."
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

OhEmGee! *point!* It's a Sera!! :D Welcome back to the land of the kind-of-living!! X3

<33!!!
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Shard »

Yay! Welcome back!
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com

Post by Guest »

I'm annoyed that your arm is still screwed up. x_X

Also, I somehow intellectually knew you were a part of the Nexus, but completely forgot otherwise, and so was surprised when you said 'return to'. XD Anyway, um, welcome back! :D
seraaches
Fledgling

Post by seraaches »

*fluffs you all* xD

And. . . i managed to lose the link AGAIN. ><It>>;;;;

i keep wanting to draw, which is good; and i always want to write. xD; i hope this culminates into becoming actually semi-active again. Yay, real life. ><;

Hope everyone had lovely holidays!

*gnaws fondly on Lilu*
Hawkings Crest

Post by Guest »

*gnawed on* O__o.... *CONFUSED LOOK*

You know, it's amazing. They make these things called 'bookmarks'. They're for saving webpage addresses. I hear it's all the rage nowadays. You should totally look into it. *tease* :D
seraaches
Fledgling

Post by seraaches »

lol Yes, i managed to bookmark it this time. i really thought i said that in my last post. o__O;;

Strictly speaking, the bookmark is still saved on my desktop. My desktop is in a box in the second bedroom. The monitor might be in there as well. i saw the speakers on the desk, but not really certain about the keyboard or mouse. . . xD
Hawkings Crest