A bit of help with editing...

Come and show off your masterpieces!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard, Dray

baka-ryu
Hatchling

A bit of help with editing...

Post by baka-ryu »

I realize a lot of you don't really know me, as I'm primarily a lurker in this parts (although avid candidate-sender for the Destiny and Fate =3), but, if anyone is willing, I need a smidge of help with something.

I wrote a short story. It's due-date is September first, so I don't have enough time to seperate myself from in order to get the effect of being a first time reading. Which is really unfortunate, seeing as the piece rests heavily on a lot of foreshadowing and red herrings.

If anyone is willing to hunker down with a 5,000 word piece for a moment or two and give me their opinion I would be most grateful. C&C is, of course, much appreciated as well.

I'd prefer to PM or e-mail the story, rather than post it anywhere public just yet. So, if you're willing, just give a shout.

A note for the squeamish; The story does contain a murder and a homosexual (male on male) relationship. Neither of which are graphic (a description of the injuries for the murder, and a kiss&cuddle for the boys (although they're quite heavy on the innuendo). The story itself is rated PG-13.

I certainly don't want to make anyone read something their uncomfortable with, after all =3