Seventeen~

Happy birthday to you, you live in a zoo... full of dragons! Come let us know it's your birthday!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Seventeen~

Post by Guest »

Its my birthday!

Well, it will be tomorrow. And I will be seventeen. :L I have been here for two birthdays.

I seriously need to be more active.

And finish all my birthday stuff for people.

Anyway. Yay. :3
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Happy happy!

Is there anything you want from my stash of critters?
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com

Post by Guest »

^_^ Happy Birthday. :D

Post by Guest »

Shard wrote:Happy happy!

Is there anything you want from my stash of critters?
I would love something, but I have no idea what to ask for. xD
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Happy birthday! =P Hope you have a good one.

Want anything from me, birdie-bird?
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

Happy birthday! :D I hope it's a good one.

I can offer you a pernese? :x The only template i have anymore is that pernsy I did for a giveaway, so if you'd like one [or a handful] of those, just tell me colors or something. :D Or I can offer you one on a different template if you'd rather: example- http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/ ... otdone.png Slightly more of a choice, then.

Post by Guest »

StarFyre wrote:Happy birthday! =P Hope you have a good one.

Want anything from me, birdie-bird?
Sure :L

Any templates to choose from?

I really don't have any idea. xD

Post by Guest »

DNS wrote:Happy birthday! :D I hope it's a good one.

I can offer you a pernese? :x The only template i have anymore is that pernsy I did for a giveaway, so if you'd like one [or a handful] of those, just tell me colors or something. :D Or I can offer you one on a different template if you'd rather: example- http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/ ... otdone.png Slightly more of a choice, then.
I would LOVE some pernsies<3

And I was actually going to get some from the giveaway, but I procrastinated.

I wouldn't mind a few, personally. :3 Canon and non canon colors are both love. Surprise me?
Rachael
Dragon

Post by Rachael »

Happy Birthday! I don't have much these days, but if you're interested, I can give you one of the growing eggs for you Walk Into A Weyr.'
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

http://www.deviant-uprising.com/nexus/v ... php?t=2347

Has most of my templates. There's also the Alevaharin (which aren't up there, and look like this: Kitling Adolescent and Adult ) and the Vekoran if you'd like a kitling to raise to adulthood.

I think those are my main ones. I also have a few for-fun images that I've outlined and could color if you wanted - IM me about it if your interested in one of those, and I'll show you what I've got.

Post by Guest »

Rachael wrote:Happy Birthday! I don't have much these days, but if you're interested, I can give you one of the growing eggs for you Walk Into A Weyr.'
Sure! :3

Though, I'm not entirely sure how they work, so you might have to point me in the first direction. xD

Post by Guest »

StarFyre wrote:http://www.deviant-uprising.com/nexus/v ... php?t=2347

Has most of my templates. There's also the Alevaharin (which aren't up there, and look like this: Kitling Adolescent and Adult ) and the Vekoran if you'd like a kitling to raise to adulthood.

I think those are my main ones. I also have a few for-fun images that I've outlined and could color if you wanted - IM me about it if your interested in one of those, and I'll show you what I've got.
HMM..

The Vayamir are sexy. :L
Rachael
Dragon

Post by Rachael »

Sure! :3

Though, I'm not entirely sure how they work, so you might have to point me in the first direction. xD
Basically, much like Dray's Didra Gons, if you're familiar with them, these dragons grow up and change because you answer questions for or about them, weekly. Starting out as an egg, the answers you give me will determine their first color; and once your dragon has "grown" three times, they will be able to "grow" into something which is not a Pernese dragon.

It's being run on LiveJournal, but you don't need a LiveJournal account to answer the questions. Just make sure to state your name!

Are you interested?

Post by Guest »

Oooh, yes! Sounds like fun. :3
Rachael
Dragon

Post by Rachael »

Sweet-stuff! Here be your egg, and I'd be much obliged if you'd answer the attached questions (these are also up right now on the Community http://community.livejournal.com/ywiaw/) I would be much obliged.

Perhaps it's just the mood you are feeling at the moment, but as you stare at the eggs arrayed on the sands, your eyes pause on this one to wonder if the creatures inside are half as curious about you as you are about them. Maybe you'll ask, when they're ready.

Question 1: A blue dragon is standing in the courtyard, his rider nowhere in sight. You hear a voice in your head say, "That one," and you:
Immediately turn around to figure out who was talking.
Figure your imagination has gotten the better of you yet again.
Wonder why you thought, "That one."
Wonder where the dragonrider has gone.
Crouch suspiciously against the wall, figuring someone has figured out you ate the last tart on the table this morning.

Question 2: Of the classes you sit through as a Candidate, you are least interested in:
History.
Mathematics.
Biology.
General Education.
Writing.
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

HAY YOU. WITH TEH FACE.

Thar will be more. Probably a wad of pernsies, and maybe a few more of these. :D if you ever wants any more, drop me a liiine. :3

Post by Guest »

Nessie, have I ever told you how much I love you. ;;

-squeezes the fluffs-

; ;