Birthday Time

Happy birthday to you, you live in a zoo... full of dragons! Come let us know it's your birthday!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Keilin Alyr
Dragon

Birthday Time

Post by Keilin Alyr »

I am munching on leftover tuna cassarole, sorting out my taxes that I need to mail in tomorrow (oops), and pondering the best time to make a grocery run before my roommates come home.

This is not birthday behavior! I might need to pig out on an entire cake or something equally crazy just to counterbalance this. XD

I might be 23 now, but I thought the whole acting like you're older and maybe almost kind of responsible part came much later. Like when you're Weyrgeezer or Weredragon old. *snuggles Shard and Myrror*

Anyone else have this conundrum? =)
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Not quite yet, but I'm getting there, what with the whole engagement thing and the long-term planning that Joe and I are working on (We're going to the bank on Thursday to set up a joint savings account that we can put odds and ends off of paychecks so that we have a nest-egg saved up for when we do finally get married).

Long term planning is such a drag. It implies my life is resting on my shoulders, instead of comfortably on my parent's shoulders. Cry.

Anyway! Happy birthday ^_^ Hope you end up having fun somehow!

Want anything from me? Might take me a while to get it done because of classes, but hey.
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Happy birthday! Pick a template?
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Happy birfdays!! :D

Do yer taxes! (she says, having JUST completed and put them out for the mail herself... whew)

Whatchu want? >_> and you gonna put up the reindeer? ;)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com