Matrix Vere/RP shout out

For all your update needs.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Dray
Dracolich

Matrix Vere/RP shout out

Post by Dray »

A shout out to anybody who was interested in participating in the Matrix RP that piddled out a couple of years ago: JKat and I have been diligently setting up a separate board for the whole shebang, which can be found at the link below:

http://z3.invisionfree.com/Vere/index.php?act=idx

It's not entirely set up yet, so consider it to be.... beta-mode.

The deal? It's 10 years in the future from the Veren clutch, so if you're a returning player, keep that in mind! If you're a new player, please ask us anything that you're confused about -- I'd like to put together a 'new player guide' but I'm not sure what people would like to see!

XD We're looking forward to lots of little and big plots, character interaction, perhaps even a new clutch in the future.

And if you have any questions about JKat's in-progress Veren clutch, please direct them to her! XDD Otherwise, we'd love if you joined us to play!
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

Gawd you make me miss my ship and my little batch of Matrix chars so much! XD ::watches Exile look for pants to steal::
JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

Come play with uuus! :D :D Please?
Image Image Image Image
Cacopheny
Dragon

Post by Cacopheny »

... my boys still aren't even awake so... y'know... can't do a whole lot.
The stupidest smart person you ever met.
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

And the only character who I could feasibly move ten years ahead is my rogue Hunter-Destroyer. All my others are intertwined and very much still ten years in the past. XD