It's Keilin Happy Birthday Time!

Happy birthday to you, you live in a zoo... full of dragons! Come let us know it's your birthday!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Keilin Alyr
Dragon

It's Keilin Happy Birthday Time!

Post by Keilin Alyr »

*sung to the tune of the "Peanut Butter Jelly Time" song*

It's my birthday, it's my birthday, yup. I'm 22 and not feeling a day older than 4. *grins*
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Happy bday!!

Yooooo never filled out a Favorites list in the Databases! Go fill! I make present! :D
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Happy b-day, sweetie! :D
Asha Wermyst
Dragon

Post by Asha Wermyst »

Whoa. Everybody's over 20 here an' I don't even have my driver's license.
What's up with that?

So....Happy Birthday! Colors?...I have a lack of templates ......a dragonish thing would be the choice of templates.
The Old World template or the Six-Legged Alien template? Your choice. :D

Post by Guest »

Don't feel bad Asha ^____^

And Happy Birthday to Keilin. April is full of a lot of birthdays (my brother and myself are celebrating our's next weekend). I hope the rest of the month and the year are good to you.

<3

(I want to give you something, too, but it'll have to wait until tomorrow > ___ <)
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

Happy birthday! -hugs- Hope you have a great year.

One day, I'll actually get around to doing the three or four bday presents I owe. :3 And I'll make one for you. what do you want? ^^
Shadow
Dragon

Post by Shadow »

I'll drop you a gift when you post yur favorite colors. :wink:
Keilin Alyr
Dragon

Post by Keilin Alyr »

Whew, I would have posted earlier, but my parents' dialup doesn't let me log onto the Nexus, and I had to steal my sister's laptop to post at all. Where she finds the wireless signal is beyond me. *shifty eyes* But I'm back home now, and I missed you guys. *snuggles and squishes everyone happily*

Hmm, I do seem to have forgotten to post in the database! But until I do, I shall leave my favorites here, perhaps in the hopes of receiving a few presents, yes? *huge shiny chibi-eyes*

My favorite colors are white, silver/gray, blue, and pale yellow. That soft shade of buttercream found mainly in the baby department... that's the one. I'm fond of just about all pastels (including gray, tan, and cream), especially paired with white or black.

I also love white critters, especially white dragons, and albinos are a lot of fun as well. I also love celestial themes (particularly in unexpected funky colors), tropical flowers, and nifty birds and insects. Oh, and cats. I love cats.

And man, I feel very rambley. *sweatdrops and chuckles sheepishly*
Keilin Alyr
Dragon

Post by Keilin Alyr »

Asha: Aww, but we love our whippersnappers. You guys are gonna keep our memory alive when we're pushing up daisies in the cold, cold ground. *shifty eyes* Hopefully not for a long while yet though. You're not that much younger than most of us. *chuckles and snuggles*

I do love the Aerie dragons muchly. Not sure there's a white in the Aerie ranks, but a copper would be spectacular. ^^

Ness: Ooh, you have such pretty Pernese templates. Could I request a Pernese white? Gotta feed the old junkie... *laughs*
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

^_^ May be awhile before I get to it, but since you've already mentioned your favorites, what template of mine would you prefer?
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
Keilin Alyr
Dragon

Post by Keilin Alyr »

Ooh, definitely no rush. I hope I haven't been coming off as pushy. *blushes slightly*

Though... I really like the first Darkling Dawn template. Ever since I adopted Zibeth I've wanted another dragon from the classic set. *grins*
Asha Wermyst
Dragon

Post by Asha Wermyst »

There's both. Which one d' you want? White or copper...or both, I guess.

Post by Guest »

Happy Birthay~!! <3

(This provided me with a perfect opportunity to try out some new skills in Photoshop. If you want me to size it smaller, let me know. I just realized I didn't do that. XD Blame the cold!)
Keilin Alyr
Dragon

Post by Keilin Alyr »

Asha: Wait... Aerie dragons come in white? I didn't know that! Though I suppose the presence of a white Aerie flitter should have told me otherwise. *laughs*

*sneaks on over to the site*

Huh... I wonder how I could have missed that. *shifty eyes* I'd definitely like a white though if that's okay. I'll be sure to create the perfect bondmate for him to reflect the rank as well.

Timelapse: Ooh, she looks wonderful! *squishes tight* I think that's a pretty good size for a dragon personally, and I love the soft lines. They work spectacularly with the overall coloration, and I can imagine a beautiful gentle personality coming through already.

/raging sentimentalism

By the by, are there any special quirks about this species I should be aware of? Name of species, naming conventions, preferred bonds, preferred habitats, favorite foods, and the like? *smiles*
Last edited by Keilin Alyr on Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Asha Wermyst
Dragon

Post by Asha Wermyst »

Ok!

Happy birthday...again...!
Keilin Alyr
Dragon

Post by Keilin Alyr »

Oh man... oh wow...

*dances in place*

*SQUASHES DRAGON*

Mine, all mine! XD Thank you so much, Asha, he's beautiful. *huggles tight* Now to think of a name, and a rider, and ooh, everything's gotta be perfect. *grins*

Post by Guest »

^o^ No~ Just a random dragon I pulled up. Do with him/her as you wish. ^___^
Shadow
Dragon

Post by Shadow »

A B-day dragon for Keilin. :D

Can redo anything on him/her if you like. Happy Birthday!
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

>_> I can't remember if you have one of the dragons from this template already or not, but I liked it so much that I dusted it off to use again. X3 Happy bday again!

DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

Pernese dragon for you! :3 happy birthday.

look, it's even got a little flit friend. ^^
Keilin Alyr
Dragon

Post by Keilin Alyr »

Heh, trust a night-long power outage to throw your routine all out of whack. But definite beautiful surprises in my semi-absence. *shakes head in amusement*

Shadow: I love the canine-like face on your birthday template, and what a beautiful coloration. Reminds me of a midnight sky, and the wings look like a bright summer afternoon. I love the contrast, and thank you very much for him. *snuggles*

Dray: *shifty eyes*

*tweaks a dragon paw*

I really love this template, and the light gold and black socks make it even better. Very pretty. I'm glad you've decided to bring it out again... you can never have too many fuzzy dragons with paws. Thank you. ^^

Out of curiosity, I've seen similar features from the BWR clutch. Does this dragon have siblings from one of those clutches, or is he his own dragon?

Ness: *white-pernesedragon-squealage* Oh man, how awesome and pretty, and more squeals of joy for the little flit! Nothing better than a dragon... and dragon in miniature. Thank you so much. ^^
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Consider that particular image a stand-alone. The template is from the BWR, yep, but the individual is one of one, not ten of twelve or seven of nine or anything like that.

>.>

<.<

It'd be so cool to have a borg dragon. XDDD
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

happy birthday! :D

Here's a special Water Glenn dragon. Gender and name are up to you to decide. This dragon will be around 45-60 feet long as an adult. It'll be able to use water currents, steam or fog, mist, condensation, purify water on touch, and such other water-based powers. (Zekiran = psionics, not magical unless you require magic.)

Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Keilin Alyr
Dragon

Post by Keilin Alyr »

Dray: Well, if the borg can assimilate My Little Ponies, only time will tell when they manage to convince our dragons to join the collective. *chuckles*

Here's Six of Seven for instance: http://www.aikarin.com/mlp/customs/67/67.html

Shard: Ooh, a special Glenn, and my first from Planet 20... thank you, Shard! *snuggles* I love all the shades of blue, and I really like the raised effect on the belly scales. I want to reach out and stroke them. Out of curiosity though, does her coloration have a specific name?
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

No, not necessarily. I might stick 'pearl' in it, though she's not black it might be like.... ... I ... can't think of anything lol. Black pearl or somethin? :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

XD That's an awesome custom job right there! :D
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

inner bevel is my friend :)

Normally I'd have laid on some further texturing on the skin but actually to me it's a sea dragon, they should be slick :D
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

Birthdaaaaay!

Name: Zimim
Height: 4'0" at shoulder
Abilities: Telepathy. Teleportation. Verbal Speech.
Genetic Code: ss E2E4 WW TT Y1Y2 C4C4 LL X1X1 uu I7I7 nn P5P5 R7R7 aa

Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

Happy Late Birthday!

Have a mutant carhawox!

ImageImageImageImageImage
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

*paws the pretty Carhawox* :P

Sorry it took so long, I didn't even have the old DD images on my computer; anyway, here's the adult image, I can do the other two as well if you want 'em.

Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.