Extended break

Going to be gone for a long time? Just got back from a trip? Keep us in the know here!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Indigo
Fledgling

Extended break

Post by Indigo »

I suppose I should make it official though I hate too. The stress of writing just got to me and I had to drop something to stay sane. I hardly planned to drop this place but that's how it goes. After realizing I lost Dumahar'hashmel(stupid that, I had the page all updated and forgot to upload) I feel kinda down so I'm just going to take an extended break until I feel like I can actually keep up with things here again. I think it's just reality crashing back down after the holidays, too many things happening at once plus my future is finally within sight for the first time in my life.

I'll try to check in when I can... drop me a line if there's anything I need to know about. I'm pretty sure I have everybody paged but my memory has been slipping so... *shrug* I'll be see ya around.
=-Lylan Keep-=
Boreal Visions ~ DeviantArt
"The artist must create a spark before he can make a fire and before art is born, the artist must be ready to be consumed by the fire of his own creation." - Auguste Rodin
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

Aww... **snugs** Take care.
We will miss you.
And good luck with everything.
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

*snugs too* What Airy said. <3