Tripaldi-Forgotten Clutch Growth? O.o

For all your update needs.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Xalia
Great Wyrm

Tripaldi-Forgotten Clutch Growth? O.o

Post by Xalia »

Update August 21, 2007: It has been brought to my attention that Mynialeth's clutch (Clutch 6) never grew! O.o So it has now! The weyrling- and adult-images (the old ones that were appropriate for that clutch) are up here for those of you who had characters in that clutch. Sorry about that!

And just a reminder, I am still taking candidates for Jyotirth's clutch if anyone else wants my new pretty pernese templates... :)

<hr>
Update March 21, 2007: Okay, I've just spent all morning updating the site and I /think/ I got everything. If you notice anything that doesn't work or doesn't look right, please let me know!

Tripaldi Weyr

We have updates listed on the main page, the newest one being that Jyotirth has flown and there is now a clutch available for candidates! I'm still waiting on an egg-count but that'll go up on the site as soon as I know what it is. So in the meantime start working on those candidates! :D

I also noticed while updating the site that I seem to have lost all info for Mynialeth's clutch (Clutch 6). If anyone has dragons from that clutch could you please post their names and links? I figure partial records are better than no records at all!

<hr>
Update March 2, 2007:So, my hands hurt and I have no creativity left so there is no hatching story. I figured you'd all prefer to have dragons than wait while I work up the creativity and desire to write a hatching story that probably would have consisted mostly of "And lots of dragonets hatched and chose all at once!" XD

So, without further ado, Hatchling Pick-up!

Just so no one's confused...Frinaith has a history of hiding eggs...in this case it was only two, but one of those happened to be an extra gold egg! Congrats to all the new riders!

Hatchling images will be due up in one week so I can show off the gorgeousness that is the weyrlings... :D

I hope you're all happy with what you got, some of the bondings were kinda tough to decide on.
Last edited by Xalia on Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:37 am, edited 16 times in total.
Kilandaia
Tripaldi Weyr
TSCZ
Jurizlandia-Coming Soon
Starburst
Ancient Dragon

Post by Starburst »

Oh, I totally forgot about that clutch! ^_^ I'm still here, and I'd still like for Karovian to bond. Please and thank-you!
Molly
Meridian Weyr | Caer Nova | Perigee Castle | Starfall Dragonry
caesiusdraco
Fledgling

Post by caesiusdraco »

Carsile's mine, and I'm definitely still interested. :)

The girl who owned Isirra has left. The other question marks I can't help you with thought, sorry. :/
S.R. / Coeptus Weir
~*~
Before she turns, rose-thorned tail streaking my hood,
I glimpse from her a thought like jagged glass,
Yet delicate with the texture of sentience:
We remain "turtle-apes", only the shells of our armors grow.
-My Bones Waxed Old by Robert Frazier
Starburst
Ancient Dragon

Post by Starburst »

As for those question marks...

Aili and Leo were by Nyx, and she seems to have left the Nexus, so I wouldn't count on those.

Kejera is indeed Kitsuneko's. :D

Thoman Skeer... GildedLilly, I think, is his creator, but I'm not positive about this one. She seems to have left as well, though.

Brianna and Jacob Wilson are Tebisqeu's. I'd recognize that URL anywhere. :D
Molly
Meridian Weyr | Caer Nova | Perigee Castle | Starfall Dragonry
Xalia
Great Wyrm

Post by Xalia »

Thanks guys! I'll update that first post as you all give me info... :D
Kilandaia
Tripaldi Weyr
TSCZ
Jurizlandia-Coming Soon
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

*Camps Tripaldi for dragons*

.... Any chance of my fungus girl getting something from the special zone? :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

XD Shard, that sounds so gross! *cackles*
caesiusdraco
Fledgling

Post by caesiusdraco »

Or is it more the chance of the special zone getting something from the fungus girl? ;D
S.R. / Coeptus Weir
~*~
Before she turns, rose-thorned tail streaking my hood,
I glimpse from her a thought like jagged glass,
Yet delicate with the texture of sentience:
We remain "turtle-apes", only the shells of our armors grow.
-My Bones Waxed Old by Robert Frazier
Yakima
Ancient Dragon

Post by Yakima »

lol :P
~ Weyrwoman Yakima of Isla Weyr

Isla Weyr: http://www.isla.mage-circle.com
Velare Isle: http://www.velare.mage-circle.com
Treval Dragonry: http://www.treval.mage-circle.com
Alair WolfKeep
The Last Oddessy: http://www.last-oddessy.mage-circle.com
Baskar Castle: http://www.baskar.mage-circle.com
World of Sentra: http://www.sentra.mage-circle.com
Xalia
Great Wyrm

Post by Xalia »

Well Shard, seeing as she's the /only/ candidate over there... >.> I suppose (if I still have the dragons I drew for that :\ ) I could bond her as well...and then I'll probably close the TSCZ...
Kilandaia
Tripaldi Weyr
TSCZ
Jurizlandia-Coming Soon
dracosinfernoweyr
Dragon

Post by dracosinfernoweyr »

I had a character I was planning on sending to the TSCZ, if I still could. >.>
Ogdru here.
~Kayla, what is that I don't even
+ Char Listing + LJ +
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Oh trust me, she's given the area a goooood coating of mushroom itchiness.

Right now, I wouldn't mind her getting *whatever she can* from whereever you've got open, Xalia. As long as the dragon she gets is okay with her being... well, mostly evil. :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Asha Wermyst
Dragon

Post by Asha Wermyst »

Starburst wrote: Thoman Skeer... GildedLilly, I think, is his creator, but I'm not positive about this one. She seems to have left as well, though.
Thoman Skeer is Samber's. I've seen him around her site a couple times. *disappears, helpfully*
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Kejera's still in, and I think I had a pair of candidates at the TSCZ as well...
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
Xalia
Great Wyrm

Post by Xalia »

You're right, Kitsuneko! I had four candidates at the TSCZ...and one of them is invalid now, but huh...Okay, well, I'm pretty sure the images I did for that clutch are lost on my old computer... >.< So, I'll have to do some drawing before I can get that clutch out. If anyone wants a genetically altered evil Pernese (most of them will /not/ look Pernese) feel free to post an app here...

As for the Tripaldi clutch...are Tebsiqeu, Naeodin, and Samber even around? Because if not or if they're just not incredibly active I'll bump them so I can hatch the clutch and not worry about abandoning dragons...

Also, if any of you still in the clutch could please post your preferrences on dragon color I'd appreciate it. I think I've pretty much decided on using the old dragon images for this clutch and if I run any more clutches for Tripaldi I'll be drawing new images...I look at all my old images and cringe...I've gotten much better at drawing and coloring since then! XD
Kilandaia
Tripaldi Weyr
TSCZ
Jurizlandia-Coming Soon
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

I THINK the first two sign on from now and again, but don't take my word for it.

-perks ears- but spotss? ooopen? -wrigglewriggle- are stories required? -toddles over to look at things-
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Naeodin signs on usually around once or twice every... month or so? Usually at some ungodly hour (for me, I'm not sure about her timezone) that's usually around 1 to 2 AM Central Standard. Very occasionally she'll sign on during the day. If you want to email her, I have her updated email account where you're more likely to reach her.

As for Tebsiqeu... she signs on just as rarely as Naeodin, but I've never managed to find much of a pattern (or I just haven't paid enough attention to do so =P). Can't help you with a working email addy for her, though.
Xalia
Great Wyrm

Post by Xalia »

If Tebsiqeu and Naeodin don't show up to claim their candidates (I'm pretty sure Samber's gone, right?) then I'll need five more candidates at Tripaldi (assuming none of the eggs turn out to be duds >.> ) so if you want in on my old template before I throw it out, get in there fast.

Both Tripaldi and the TSCZ require stories, though they don't need to be novels. I'd like well-written stories for the TSCZ though as those will be rare templates that won't likely be used again. You /can/ sign up to sponsor...though sponsors automatically get bumped if I get enough candidates.

And yeah, I'm pretty sure Naeodin's over in Asia somewhere so that accounts for the odd hours... XD
Kilandaia
Tripaldi Weyr
TSCZ
Jurizlandia-Coming Soon
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

(Also, belatedly, welcome back to the Nexus, Xalia! :D We missed you a lot! *tackles and hugs!*)

Post by Guest »

Is there a deadline for filling in the open Candidate spots, if they're not claimed? =D

And also, color preferences (I assume you're talking about the Tripaldi clutch.) I'm a traditionalist =D Gold, bronze, brown, blue, or green for my characters, pretty please. No preferences inside of those five. Impress what you see fit.

Seeing new dragon images will be made of awesome =D
Xalia
Great Wyrm

Post by Xalia »

No firm deadline at present, depends how quickly I get everything going, but I'll tentatively say, a week? Maybe two? I'd hatch it tonight but I don't think that'd be fair...gotta give Naeodin and Tebsiqeu /some/ chance to show up... XD

Does anyone want to see new dragon images for the current clutch? >.> I thought WAY back when I started this one that pretty much everyone wanted the old images, but if aa good percentage wouldn't mind seeing new images I might go ahead and work on them...
Kilandaia
Tripaldi Weyr
TSCZ
Jurizlandia-Coming Soon
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

I'd love to see new and old anyway :) If we haven't seen these yet though I'd definitely like to check those out.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

Hmm. short cut.

Alright, then-- do each of the characters have to have a seperate page? They will, once i get dragons for them, assuming you're cool with what i'm thinking of doing. I'm thinking of sending you the story on a seperate, temporary page, and then divying them all up when i get pages for them, and giving them all seperate stats then, since your deadline is kind of a clamp for me, and my brain hurts. So.. sound good? Or shall i rush some stats up for you.
Xalia
Great Wyrm

Post by Xalia »

I'd prefer stats if you're doing a joint story, helps me figure out who's who...

And take your time...I'm prolly going to try to draw new images since no one's said "No no, we want the old ones!" so that'll have to wait 'til my scanner's happy and working again (which it was supposed to be /yesterday/...hmm...must call them...) and I figure out how to draw Pernese dragons again! XD
Kilandaia
Tripaldi Weyr
TSCZ
Jurizlandia-Coming Soon
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

I was thinking of including like.. smallstats at he bottom of the story page? name, gender, species, a few brief words for appearance, some adjectives for personality. stuff like that. Just not my full takes-hours-to-fill-in stats, cuz i dunno if i'm gonna have that much time, even if you were to take months with the images. lifeiscrazy.

but if you'd prefer my big~!stats, i'll see what i can do. :3 I just might not make the deadline, in that case.

good luck with the pernsies-- they seem to give everyone trouble. or maybe they just hate me especially or osmething. XP
jess d
Dragon

Post by jess d »

I just messaged Samber, and she would still like to see her boy bond XD She wasn't sure if it was going to hatch, and it seems she had a bad day today, but hearing this was going to hatch made her happy.

Hopefully she'll get a chance to come in herself, but I think she's been pretty busy
Samber
Dragon

Post by Samber »

*appears in a puff of orange smoke* I'm here! And yes, very interested in seeing Thoman bond...my very first character, I've been waiting ages. :)

I've been avoiding the Nexus because of guilt over never finishing the V-Day frenzy thingummy...I'm thinking I'll actually have time to color the dragons now, though, even if there's no flight story--yay for laptops--so I shall be much, much more here very soon.^^
Xalia
Great Wyrm

Post by Xalia »

Hey, everyone who has a female candidate in here, I need to know if they were gold-hopeful or just looking for green! There will be /no rares/ in this clutch, Frinaith doesn't have the genetics for rares...

Also, if your character /is/ hoping for gold I need to know if you want her left standing if she /doesn't/ get gold or if you really just want her to impress.

On an unrelated note I am working on new images at present...soon as I have the line-art done I'll post a thumbnail so you guys can see... :D
Kilandaia
Tripaldi Weyr
TSCZ
Jurizlandia-Coming Soon
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Kejera's a green, planned on that from the start...I wouldn't think to send in a stat sheet for a traditional gold egg, anyway... :)
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Aniz is in for a gold. :) I don't know what either she or I'd do if she didn't get one lol. She's got a lot on her plate, but she's kinda intended for one. So I guess keep her on if not.

*and while I'm at it, Zanaeger is meant for a bronze. His ladyfriend is a gold rider y'know.*
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com