Issues

Going to be gone for a long time? Just got back from a trip? Keep us in the know here!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

DNS
Ancient Dragon

Issues

Post by DNS »

I'm going to be half-here to not-here for awhile.

I'm having a few medical issues, but they're fiarly minor. Tio's brother, however, is in the hospital, they can't get a dioagnosis on him. Apparently, it's psychotic, not organic, but it's nothing they know of and his mental condition is deteriorating. The implications of this is that tio and tio's mom are at the hospital 24/7, and i'm on the phone with them a lot and playing the role of support. Which means, not-on-here much, becuase i can't multitask.

I'll still check in, i'll likely still lurk, but i can't page anything, and i can't do much constructive. maybe continuet hat giveaway, try to get those dragons out on time-- but if that's looking unlikely, i'll put an extention on the VC clutchgroup.

Officially, my status is half-here. likely much less than htat.

also, may i have extentions if i owe things being put up? unless like.. all information is provided and all i have to do is c/p. X.x
caesiusdraco
Fledgling

Post by caesiusdraco »

*hugs* I hope things get better. I know it's not the most optimistic solution, but maybe it's treatable with medication so they don't have to keep him there. :/
S.R. / Coeptus Weir
~*~
Before she turns, rose-thorned tail streaking my hood,
I glimpse from her a thought like jagged glass,
Yet delicate with the texture of sentience:
We remain "turtle-apes", only the shells of our armors grow.
-My Bones Waxed Old by Robert Frazier
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Take your time and take care of yourself too. I hope they figure out what's happening to him. :( *hugs*
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com