Random question

For general madness of any sort. Check your sanity at the door.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Cy
Dragon

Random question

Post by Cy »

Have any of you ever experienced the state where you're not the least tired, but you're really restless and can't focus? Can't write, can't draw, can't color, can't even watch TV O.O Nothing can keep you interested and you just want to rip your hair out?

If so...
do you know a cure?

This is random, but I've felt all s;ldka;lkda;dkRAWR for a few days now and it's really interfering with stuff O.o
Graeth
Dragon
Location: Burninating all the peasants who live in thatchedROOF COTTAGES!!

Post by Graeth »

All the time. writer's block and stuff like that.
My cure is to find comics. Prefferebly ones that you havn't seen in years so you have a lot to catch up on. Humor is a nice combatant.
Cy
Dragon

Post by Cy »

I tried that actually.
When reading fanfiction couldn't get my attention in a cage, I turned to some comics I'd been neglecting. But even those couldn't get me focused. It was like "Omg when will this comic be done? Screw this, AIM here I come."

v.v grr
Shadow
Dragon

Post by Shadow »

I was like that today as well. Er rather, yesterday for me. Nothin' to do. Nothin on T.V. 'cept a marathon of 04 re-runs with 1 new episode I hadn't seen that actually interested me. My computer also chose to be opionated ant wouldn't let me on the net 'till a little while before my dad got home today. Had no inspiration to work on candidates. Went out and decide to groom the horses but forgot the order and did it wrong so I only got to 2 of the three. Long story. All involving my dad's idiot pony.

my dad's horse Toby used to be a stalion before we got him. I don't know when, but he was gelded (fixed) before we got him as well. I don't know how long he's been a gelding. But I do know he was once a stalion. He hasn't been worked with in over a year because my dad's been gone. I tried to bring him out but in the process I wound up with 1 light rope burn, 1 very dirty lead rope, 1 upset pony, and a real job to clean him up.

okay, that was awkward. :)
Cy
Dragon

Post by Cy »

I wish I had animals to amuse me. Both my dogs are older dogs, and they hate the summer time. They weren't in the mood to play today and it was too hot to walk them. Cursed heat.

I've been trying to force myself into candidate writing. But it's all crap XD Bad candidates, bad.
Astra
Ancient Dragon

Post by Astra »

Oh Gods yes. I have had that many times. What I usually do is exercise. Not like hard core working out cardio stuff (I'll admit I suck at "working out"), but just go outside and run around like a maniac until you're all exhausted and out of breath and then if you're anything like me you'll feel better. If you're like that you probably have pent up energy, it's best to just get it out. Punching pillows and such can work as well. Hope that helps!
ImageImageImage
Shadow
Dragon

Post by Shadow »

*glares at Toby, AKA: Alpo* Yeah, I'd say amuse, at most times I'd say he's gonna be glue an' dog food soon. But then I remember how much I love 'im but dare not go near him for fear of being run over by the 13 hand shmuck. The heat here is pretty bad too. usually too hot to do anything productive unless you consider being lazy productive! :D
Cy
Dragon

Post by Cy »

Well, I decided to try to force myself into art and I'm glad I did. My friend actually sparked it. He's really good at anthro-stuffies, and has a Tim Burton style, and he sketched me =] And for some reason, that jumpstarted my mood. Hopefully the jumpstart lasts awhile cuz I'm loving this sketch and want to get it inked and colored.
Cy
Dragon

Post by Cy »

I hate shading fur

XD
Graeth
Dragon
Location: Burninating all the peasants who live in thatchedROOF COTTAGES!!

Post by Graeth »

Try rendering it. It taxes my computer to it's limits.
But it looks nice in the end. :D
Cy
Dragon

Post by Cy »

I don't know how in Photoshop.
But it's ok cuz I just have a wing left. I think.
Midori
Dragon

Post by Midori »

Most of he time when I'm that board I either go to sleep since the heat won't let me to anything else currently.

The only other thing that can pull me out of it is playing video games mostly fighting games(Tekken, Soul Cailber), or has realtime battling like Kingdom Hearts.