Academy Clutch - Amyniath - Pickups posted, story on pause.

Have a candidate with no place to go, or a clutch that needs filling? Advertise here.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

How should I conduct hatchings?

A- Tranditional, assign a deadline and accept candidates up to that or until the clutch fills.
40%
B- Tranditional but with limited PC spots, and a number of adoptable NPC spots?
20%
C- By assigning a date at which the hatching closes, and letting people send in candidates up till that date, impressing the candidates around the time when they are sent in?
27%
D- something else, Please please speficy
13%

Total votes: 15

aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

Hey, DNS, do you know if Polith's parents have any pedigrees? My computer doesn't pick up Embrath's page- and I don't think that I saw anything about it on his mother's page. ^ ^ His page should be up tonight... maybe with a little story, if I have the time and patience.
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

Nope. I couldn't find pedigrees on either, but I know for sure that Embrath's parents are unknown. he was a gifty~ -nodnod- and Amyniath is ryslen born, i think, btu that's as far as i know.
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

Thank you! **snugs** I should have his page to you tonight sometime. Are we just posting them here, or is there a space in the Database section for them?
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

You can post'm in the mindspace creatures section, or here~ ^^ Tis up to you. I'll prolly make another thread for them, but that'll be in a bit.
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

^ ^ I hope that you like what I come up with for him... he is such a pretty dragon. They all looked great, by the way- I was so excited when I saw that the clutch had hatched!
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

XP thanks~ -huggles- that makes me feel good isnide. I'm just sad i coudln't write the story, but Nicole is a godsend and offered to write it for me. -love to her- <3~
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

^ ^ Those stories really can be killer... the last one I wrote really sucked.
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
Boo
Fledgling

Post by Boo »

I'll page mine soon... Right now I have a headache from so much walking in college. Every single bone in my body hurts. x.x
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

Here he is! No story as of yet... but I worked on a description and personality for him... so I hope you like. ^ ^

http://www.geocities.com/charries93/polith.html
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

ajskdhajk i love what you do to the personalities. XP Expand on them. you make them excellent and give them connections and argh. ;-; -hugs- lovelove! and thanks for getting him up so soon. -waddles to make list-
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

Personalities are so fun... most of the time. ^ ^; So glad you like him! I hope to have some kind of cute little blurb for him soonish.
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
TyGryph
Dragon

Post by TyGryph »

Apologies for not sticking my nose in here earlier. It's easy to get overwhelmed.

I do have most if not all of the images from the Just Cuz exchange, but I never got more than oh, maybe six links for the whole mess. (If I'm missing any, it's because they were huge files and Photobucket couldn't be 'tricked' into taking them, so they were on Geocities. They were Shiolar's fancy Danachian template.) I'm not sure when I pulled the pages down. I'm not sure if I have them on my computer or on disk anywhere, since a lot of stuff got lost when I had computer/harddrive troubles. I'll look, but I can't promise anything.

I can, however, confirm that they're Just Cuz dragons, when they pop up. (Embrath is one. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v425/ ... -Ember.gif D-Aneris means it came directly; Rhiannon colored it herself.)

And the other point:

Amyniath is a Flurry dragon (the snowflakes are a total giveaway!); hatched from the 2002 Flurry.
Her parents are Metallic Gold-White Xhorieth (http://www.angelfire.com/realm/ofthedra ... eoria.html) & Sunlight Bronze Taescath (http://www24.brinkster.com/cincantaweyr/flurry.htm not his normal page (which is down.)) Both hatched from the first (2001) Flurry

Xhorieth's parents are Senorith (http://www.geocities.com/mystic_dragon84/frenzy.html From the Healing Den -- belongs to Mystic. Not her 'normal' page.) & White Releith (http://www.geocities.com/east_rock_terr ... leith.html from Wu Weyr -- belongs to me)

If I remember correctly, Senorith hatched from a clutch of unknown parentage. You can probably verify that on the Healing Den pages.

I don't know if the records are still there... yep. Clutch #2 Gold Kuaith & Bronze Sarenth. Their links don't go anywhere. Midori might know about their lineage.

Taescath's parents are Light Gold Lieyanth (Page down. *sigh* Ryslen clutch #2) & White Soneth (http://www.geocities.com/fionabhainncan ... ional1.htm from Sparkul Weyr which is long since closed. His page says his mother is green Kamolonth -- belongs to Shiolar, from before)

And I just discovered that Lieyanth's parents are Gold Cytiath (mine; doesn't have a page anymore) and White Releith... which means that Amyniath is inbred. >.> Thank heavens that Old World/Pernese dragons don't have any detrimental effect due to that!
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

If the white is from Sparkul weyr, her (? i think it was one male and one female white) sire is Blue Sixth. :D

Omona's white Creamith and Kalkin's Blue Sixth are the parents of I think 2 whites, one of which I wanted for Vax, but didn't get. There were also 2 blues and 2 browns (vax got a small brown...). To my knowledge, those are the only whites from Sparkul. :) And they're Sixth's heh heh heh.

Time travel brings Inbreeding to new heights.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

-stares at- holy crap that's a lot of information. -hugs ty- thanks~! ;-; that's helpful. If i find the time i may just compile a big.. thingy. pedigree table, though that's excellent at the moment. ;-; squee, i wasn't expecting to find out that much. ^^

-wrigglewriggle- thanks~
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

If I get around to updating Polith's pedigree before you write your own, DNS, you could use that one... it is just a generic table- you probably saw it on his page. ^ ^
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

I think that I have the pedigree pretty much finished... if you would like to edit and use it DNS. ^ ^ Also, if there are any glitches, give me a poke.

http://www.geocities.com/charries93/polith.html
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

This is totally random... and sort of spam-ish- but I actually wrote a little something for Polith. ^ ^ http://www.geocities.com/charries93/arramst2.html I am so proud of myself- I don't think that I have ever written something for a bond so quickly. **snugs DNS** I just love your draggies so much.
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

>.> *reads* XD Oh man. The hatchling's smarter'n his bond. That was amusing, Airy!
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

;-; I love reading what you write, and that you write with the charries i gave you makes me all happy inside~ <3 I adore arram and Poli. ;-; -hguglegnaw- squee~ I'm almost tempted to demand more of their adventures, but all in good time. XP
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

Thanks guys... my writing isn't exactly all that good, but I have fun with these two. And yeah, Dray, Polith seems smarter... but Arram is just in denial, he isn't really that out of it.

And DNS, no worries... more adventures to come.

Heh. **hugs all before poofing**
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage