Ryslen Flurry 2005 -- 100%!

Need risers and/or chasers? Advertise here.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

hksherra
Dragon

Post by hksherra »

Yay! ^^ Ty is getting going! She's leaving me in the dust with my silly Bipedra! *cheers* Knew you could do it!
TyGryph
Dragon

Post by TyGryph »

Until I get the pairs chosen, there's nothing to delegate. I might call on some people to help write bits of the hatching, but I don't know for sure yet.

In case anyone wonders... there are 100 eggs, 77 "full size" and 23 "mini"

And 66 candidates. *flop*
JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

Oh my. o__o Should there be a late mad-rush to try and fill your candidate ranks, or are you just going to give people multiples? ^^;

^__^ I could help with writing hatching blurbs when it comes time, if you'd like. :3
Image Image Image Image
hksherra
Dragon

Post by hksherra »

XD Yeah! I still have my psycho nutcracker idea!
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Should I send another couple more lol! Maybe round it out to 10? :D

I could.... send... a couple Baeris/Kalkin brats from another universe! This little postit note I wrote a while back has all these names on it, I mean - you know you can combine their names and get KRAKEN? Isable? Askari? Balki? :) Abelian?..... go head, pick two. :D
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
TyGryph
Dragon

Post by TyGryph »

Thanks for offering, but I think I've got enough candidates.
(Though I'd never really turn away Baeris/Kalkin brats!)

Some novos will be bonding a dragon -and- a mini dragon
There are very few that will -only- be bonding Lians and Lian-hybrids.

I intend on keeping a couple dragons for myself (There are 100 eggs. Can you blame me? These babies are great.)

I did have six people correctly identify the extra credit quote, so I'm thinking they'll get first shot at sponsoring... and depending on how things go, I might allow people to 'buy' sponsorships with extra-credit points. (I knew they'd be good for something eventually... http://www.geocities.com/ryslen_red/ExtraCredit.html )
Neishai
Dragon

Post by Neishai »

=D.... Ooh! Me! Me! I'll redeem a dragon, no problem... XD <333 Like you said, after all is figured out with the quote. And um... I can send them home with... someone. Maybe my lovely Lian boy, or Thersalyin (I loove her so much. ^^ ), or Dusana in general...
N'tyr Phii // We're Rococo / Caer Obelisk / Voivode's horde // Planet Muto
Bonder/Sponsor Database thread!

Please contact me if you find I owe you paged dragons.
Please also contact me if you have re-homed my dragons (so I don't page them by accident!)
If you just want to talk that's great!
Discord: Neishai#8117 // Toyhou.se: Melomar
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

So does that mean that you don't want me to work on Meldioth-Kaane images, Ty? I haven't started yet, but I feel that I have enough time, lately to get them churned out, if you still need them.

As for the extra credit board... how much and what kind of stuff do you have to do to get on to it?
Shiolar
Dragon

Post by Shiolar »

Let us know if you need sponsors, Ty. *plays around with Extra-Credit-Quote point*

And let us know if you need help writing the hatching, too. I have more time off work coming up in a couple weeks...
JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

X3 Goodness, I'd redeem my point for a sponsor. :D
Image Image Image Image
Silver Midnight
Dragon

Post by Silver Midnight »

o_o I have tooooo many points.
hksherra
Dragon

Post by hksherra »

XD I have one point! Can I get an extra mini for that?
TyGryph
Dragon

Post by TyGryph »

@ Dray -- I got them taken care of. No worries. Thanks for you help with the others. I really appreciate it.

@ Sil -- You deserve every one of those points. You've been a Ryslen Conspirator for...years. And I truly appreciate your help.

As for getting EC points -- I've given them out for identifying odd phrases I stick in places, or for helping me with stuff (voluntarily; you who colored Flurries this year get a point as thanks... should've said so a while ago, no?) In the past, I gave "Gift certificates" that were worth one dragon from Ryslen, but I dissolved them into points (1 GC = 3 EC points) when I actually started posting them. But I haven't been giving a lot out in the last year or so, so the points board is dusty.

To my knowledge, there is only one EC point thing that I don't have recorded. Years back, one of my yes-I-read-the-rules things was to quote a line of a Wierd Al song back at me in the form. (I supplied the line of the song.) I offered EC if you quoted the full song, which I didn't supply. If you can tell me what the song is, I'll give you your point. PM or IM or Email please! If anybody posts the answer in here, I'm going to cry and nobody gets the Wierd-Al-EC-Point.
Yakima
Ancient Dragon

Post by Yakima »

Hmmm...I know I helped color dragons for you for a Flurry...2003 Flurry because I think I recived one of the dragons I colored. Heh...but me not on your list. Not that I think I would understand the full reason if I was. :P I did feel like coming out and saying 'I helped once!' so I did.

Gotta do something to try and not feel so depresed about your life after a horrible day, eh? :) *throws jelly beans at everyone while eating a few*

Okay, so I don't have jelly beans but I wish I did...*sighs*
~ Weyrwoman Yakima of Isla Weyr

Isla Weyr: http://www.isla.mage-circle.com
Velare Isle: http://www.velare.mage-circle.com
Treval Dragonry: http://www.treval.mage-circle.com
Alair WolfKeep
The Last Oddessy: http://www.last-oddessy.mage-circle.com
Baskar Castle: http://www.baskar.mage-circle.com
World of Sentra: http://www.sentra.mage-circle.com
hksherra
Dragon

Post by hksherra »

^^ I did a few for 03 too! I remember a green shiny one with rainbows that I was in love with... been trying to find that image and haven't been able too... I wanna see it again! Twas my lovely! T_T
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Don'tcha just hate it when an image that you love seems to disappear into the nether-nexial regions? One day we need to do a big missing-dragon round-up and see where they've gotten to in all of these years!

Like... somebody can post a "hay, SoandSo! Write a storyblurb for this set of characters so we know where they are now!", and then the person who writes the blurb can poke somebody else, and so on, or something. XD
hksherra
Dragon

Post by hksherra »

Yeaaaaaaah! ^^ That's a cool idea! Problem is... I don't even remember who got that pretty green dragon, just that it was one of my favorites that I ever colored! XD
TyGryph
Dragon

Post by TyGryph »

hksherra wrote:Yeaaaaaaah! ^^ That's a cool idea! Problem is... I don't even remember who got that pretty green dragon, just that it was one of my favorites that I ever colored! XD
http://www.geocities.com/vallencove/flurry03/

I'm thinking the next-to-last one on this page is the green you're looking for.
She's bonded to Ithte http://wkw.envy.nu/mythicalae/adopted/s ... ithte.html

(I had to look it up.)

((Gah, I need to do something about the Flurry files. The hatchings aren't linked to anything...))
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

((:O Updating records? Oh god, pleeeease! XD There've been so many times when I got stalled on a pedigree that involved flurry-participants or offspring!))
TyGryph
Dragon

Post by TyGryph »

After a dreadfully long wait: something you might've stopped waiting for:

The 05 Flurry Flight:

http://www.geocities.com/ryslen_flurry/05-Flight.html

And another tidbit Flurry story:

http://www.geocities.com/ryslen_flurry/ ... ching.html

Enjoy!

(Hopefully I didn't butcher anything too badly...)
hksherra
Dragon

Post by hksherra »

Eeeek! *pounces on story* Both are very good... and very much are putting me back in a Flurry mood! Spring? Bah humbug! Bring back winter! :D
JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

Oh, yay! Ty, I adore how you write. You make flights interesting! Heck, live births, too. :3 I'm glad you incorporated that part. Yay for 'realism'!

:3 You win!
Image Image Image Image
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

^_^ I agree, you make the whole frenzy worth reading! X3 And a pre-hatching story, very neat!

>_< I just wish I could have sent someone in for everyone, I know these're all going to be soooo awesome! I can't wait to see the hatching itself! :D
TyGryph
Dragon

Post by TyGryph »

I'm glad you liked them. I'm not sure how quickly the actual hatching will come out... I have a lot of work to do still. And I don't even know how many sponsors I'll need. *sigh*
Omniwite
Fledgling

Post by Omniwite »

Lovely flight and story tidbit, Ty! I can't wait until the eggs hatch! <333

EDIT: Take your time, though! O.o; I'd be happy to sponsor if you need.
Kérouge Main | Kérouge on Lyria | The Haven of Light | Talon Cattery

Links currently being updated, bear with me as I get everything back online! :3
Astra
Ancient Dragon

Post by Astra »

I'm on a random candidate writing kick so if you want me to write you one more I'd totally do it ^_^
ImageImageImage
TyGryph
Dragon

Post by TyGryph »

I'm not sure if it -officially- reached 90 degrees here today, but I want you all to know that I spent several hours working on the Flurry, and I'm sad because it's hot and the winter clutch isn't hatched yet.

Now, maybe you're wondering why I'm posting if the Flurry's not hatching yet.

It's because I know how many Sponsors I need.

IF you have Ryslen Extra-Credit points (sorry that there hasn't been a lot of chances to get any recently) and would trade in one of your points to Sponsor a Flurry Dragon, I need to know ASAP.

As I said in a previous posting, people with EC points from this Flurry get priority on Sponsoring.

I -have- updated the points board, http://www.geocities.com/ryslen_red/ExtraCredit.html

Shard, Myrror, you have Flurry-Related points, in case you weren't aware.
JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

Eek -- I had forgotten a dragon required three points to be redeemed. ^^; *sheepish* Guess I'm out for this round.
Image Image Image Image
TyGryph
Dragon

Post by TyGryph »

... the three-point dragon is a whole 'nother kettle of fish, and anybody with three points that wants to redeem them for a dragon needs to email me. :P

Flurry Sponsorships are "on sale" for just one point. A point. One point.

Sorry for the lack of clarity on that.
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Ohhhh, I have a point! :D I'd love to redeem it, but only if other people haven't gotten theirs, yet. I'm just excited that I have one to spend. XD