Help DF Out: Commissions?

Come and show off your masterpieces!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard, Dray

DragonFlight
Dragon

Help DF Out: Commissions?

Post by DragonFlight »

Not sure where this goes otherwise.

So ok. I am in the process of buying a new house. Which is all sorts of awesome, and I figured I had things well in hand. Until my fiancee hit me with additional classes for his degree, and now I have little to no safety net in my finances, and this is a very precarious place to be at this point.

In response to this, I'd like to offer cheap commissions to Nexus folk on any sort of things I can draw - if there's any interest anyway. The stipulation being that I might (keyword 'might', it's not a certainty) not be done with any commissions requested until I move, which is the end of September.

I can figure out pricing and such if anyone is actually interested, but probably like..... $5 (or maybe less, dunno) for an adult dragon (or dragon-sized creature), inked, and potentially scanned if you like, free to do whatever you like with it. More for color (digital, but I also do prismacolor pencil), and smaller things would be less. I also can do human-ish style art or fanart, though I tend to have a sort of cartoony or animated-ish style. ~Shrug~

Pretty much, if you're interested and don't mind a potential bit of a wait while I sort though moving craziness, let me know. PM, mostly, it gets my attention faster.

So.....yeah. If you need samples, I can do that, too.
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
I sneezed. It seems to have reshaped reality. My bad.
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Not sure if this is of interest to you, but check out the LJ community 'teenycom' -- they're a group that runs (and purchases from) <$10 commissions. :) Might be able to make some dough out that way!

I need to balance my books to see what I have extra to spend; I doubt that I'll have much, but if I do, I'll poke you!