I /would/ be a lurker...

Going to be gone for a long time? Just got back from a trip? Keep us in the know here!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Shadow
Dragon

I /would/ be a lurker...

Post by Shadow »

...but you see, silly bots made Phe hide all the boards except for this one board. This make lurking hard since you can't really lurk on a board that no one except new people really look at.

I'm so sorry guy about the Planet Dragons. Life got hectic and I barely passed this school year which put them on hold. I have Mars done and sadly he's the only one that actually got finished (Venus did but i hated how it turned out so i'm redoing it). I have picked up work on them again but it will probably be slow coming since this August my older brother ships for basic and when the school year starts up again in September I will be a Junior trying to pass Freshman math classes. >.>

Honest to God I think of you guys every day and I really miss the antics. I logged on and saw new faces and old friends. I am hoping to be able to get active yet again but I don't know how that will work.

Much love to you all
~Shadow

And since you've been waiting so long here's Mars;

Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Oooooh, he is so sleek and pretty!!
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Agreed, that's badass!

<3 hope things are going better now! Take care of yourself, we'll still be here. XD