double bugger

Going to be gone for a long time? Just got back from a trip? Keep us in the know here!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

DNS
Ancient Dragon

double bugger

Post by DNS »

Life is not going so great for the nessi

For awhile i've been homeless, but there're really nice people willing to let me live with them, so it hadn't become that big of a concern yet.

mrf. However, my boyfriend left me recently, and i'm.. not doing so well with that. I really, truely loved him. And for awhile, he loved me too. But things and situations and shit change, so it came to pass and yeah.

So I'm not really entirely sure what i'm doing. I'm thinking i'm going to go to maryland for anywhere from a week to a month, and perhaps more. I'm not sure. I have no idea what's going on in my life right now, or how to pick up the pieces, or.. anything.

Good news, if i go back to maryland, i will have internets more frequently. So i may choose to distract myself a little doing nexus stuff. But my art computer isn't in maryland, so i'm not entirely sure what'll happen with that. may just take my tablet with me, and do art on the laptop, though i'm at loathe to do that-- not as good color quality on this thing. but that's life.

sorry for angst, sorry for recent disappearances. I'm just.. not doing so well, but hopefully things will work soon.
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

*hugs tight* You get back on your feet, Nessie! :< We'll always be lurking around here (or... you know, if the current batch go on hiatus, then Shard and some new people! ;P) so don'tcha worry about obligations over here!

Hope things start to work out for you very soon!
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Oh man, *hugs* I hope things go better. :( I wish that there was more that we could do for you and Cy both.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com

Post by Guest »

D: really sorry to hear that, I hope things start getting better soon!
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

Thanks guys. It really really means a lot. :x even if i don't respond to stuff right away, seeing the replies at all makes me smile. -luffs on- and the support means more than i can express right now.

I'll prolly be more coherent later, but thanks all the same. <3
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

*love* Dude, where are you -now-? I don't know, but Lilu might not mind having you crash on our couch if you were anywhere near NJ. Or, failing that, I'm gonna toss in my well wishes with the rest of 'em, and hope things start going right for you. <3
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Guest »

I live in Baltimore... feel free to look me up. *hugs*
Shadow
Dragon

Post by Shadow »

Oh man, Nessie, that bites. I can't do much but offer support and best wishes. I know you had some interest in the MF clutch, so I'll hold a couple babies for you if you want.
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

i love you guys, i really do. -clings to people- thanks again for kind words. :xtheyreallydohelp.

uny- i'm currently in wisconsin, and hopefully later today or tomorrow i'll be in maryland. not that close to nj, but thanks for the offer all the same. -luffs upon-

On that note, an update- i am driving to MD, after all. Gonna aim to leave today. gonna be there for at least a week, and during that week i intend to bury my head in creative endeavors, which include the nexus. i dunno how successful i'll be, but i'm thinking maybe creative things will help me out a little. or something anyway. point is-- yay for internet and a place to stay for awhile.

thanks again, guys. <3
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

Well, if you're ever in the area, gimme a holler. <3 We're not -in- NJ, but we're close enough to it that it's a good landmark. ^.^;

*love on* Have a save drive, yeah? No crashing our Nessie.
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Guest »

DNS wrote:uny- i'm currently in wisconsin, and hopefully later today or tomorrow i'll be in maryland. not that close to nj, but thanks for the offer all the same. -luffs upon-
Actually, what Uny doesn't know is that we're closer to MD than we are to NJ. Where it took us two hours to get to Princeton, I've accidentally driven into MD in an hour or so. So if you want to look us up sometime, we can try to set something up.

Meanwhile, yes. Have a good trip. <3 Drive safely!
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Yo, nessie-love, I'll have to clear this by my parents, but if you end up coming back around Thanksgiving (or just want to visit then), I'm sure I can convince my parents to let you stay with us a couple days around then. Just in case you're back by then and don't want to spend thanksgiving alone.
Astra
Ancient Dragon

Post by Astra »

Ness, I'm sorry, that REALLY has to suck. I know how craptastic ending relationships can be, and that on top of everything else ... well, just know I'm here for you, if you want to IM me or whatever. Also, I'm pretty far away from everyone here, but if you happen to be in CO, feel free to sleep on my couch for a few days. Though do try to warn me a couple hours beforehand so I can clean :lol: I dunno if you'll be in the area, but if you are, PM me and I can give you my cell number.
ImageImageImage
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

An update-
meant to get on here much more often, but then life happened. ._. damn you life. damn you.

Anyway, my plans are still shaky, but it looks like i'm going to be without regular internet in the near future again. More bad shit happened, plans changed 50 times, but such is life. :D I'm not doing anything for a few more days at least, and prolly like.. a week or more. but yes.

I'll only really be contactable, whenever that happens, by phone. :3 so if anyone wants my number-- give me a poke on PM or here? and i'll toss you my number privately. ^^
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Stay safe, nessie.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com