EverRealm Updates--Lost Clutch Final Growth Spurt (adults)

For all your update needs.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Myrror
Ancient Dragon

EverRealm Updates--Lost Clutch Final Growth Spurt (adults)

Post by Myrror »

I am slowly going to be growing the dragons from Myrror's Lost Clutch.

As Adults, they'll be around 45-55 feet in length (nose to tailtip), and will have definately have experieced their First Change, becoming Dalake.

This will be a one on one--meaning they won't experience the final growth spurt until the adult form shows up in your inbox. I've also decided to have the spirits wait until they're adults before showing up--I need to make a small personailty blurb for each and all.

But anyway, within the next month--keep your eyes on your inboxes. ^.^

-----------------------------------------------------------

The dyrmyst dragons of Myrror's clutch will be experiencing their second the last growth spurt, though it won't be as large as the others. They'll now be around 30-35 feet in length, mostly due to a lengthening of the body, as they grow into their adult forms.

Also, by now they'll be close to 70-80 years old biologically, which is the time when if a dyrmyst dragon has the shifting gene, they'll experience their First Change. It can be tramatic, it can be in their sleep, I'll leave it up to you, as every one of these dragons are shifters.

Now, each of the Clans/colors are a representation of one of the Twelve, the circle of Balance Spirits of Destruction all Dalake and Dyrmyst dragons are descended from. With the three 'new' colors...Phe, Sil and Mystic...you're gonna have Destruction spirits knocking on your doors wanting to gift these weredragons with a special abilitiy. Once the others find out, they're not going to be left out, and they'll be searching out the rest of the clutch (there is one of each color) to gift an ability to.

DF, Lan~ri~ki is the Spirit of the Sunscales, and since Glace is a Sunscale, it'll be easy for her to find her. Though I don't know just how well she gets along with Yaashir. ^.^ Also, although Lilith is a 'goddess' in Kynn, if you want Grelene to come and gift her with another ability, I can do that too. ^.^

Mystic, guess what. I'm sending a Spirit of Destruction to Tris'Hath. ^.^;;;;;

The accual abilities will be written out later, as I still need to accually NAME all these guys. I have four out of the Twelve named, and a fifth one which I wrote down and need to find. So I'll probably just post the abilities and Spirit names here once I get them figured out. It'll be before

Adult stages will be given out one at a time once my summer starts. I'll try and draw the adult form to match any written story, so if you have a good idea of their personality and such... ^.^;

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Again, the dyrmyst hatchlings should be experiencing another growth spurt, making them to the fourty-year mark. No images, but they'd be getting close to half-grown (20-25 feet in length, though still bulky, they've taken a raptorlike/bipedal stance that they'll loose as they grow longer).

Sil, Phe and Mystic--Myrror will definately be wanting to take yours to Dyrmin, for teaching and such, since they are 'new' clans. She'll be coming around to everyone, however, if anyone else wants to include that--she'll just be more adamant about the new clans. The training/classes will take a few years of Dyrmin time, but won't be gone from the Nexus-time but for a month or two.

Also, Phe--I've been thinking of having Halcyon go through his first change early. You've got the perfect catalyst on that ship already--that balefire cat. ^.^

Dray, story-wise, Myrror doesn't know yours exsists (Since we never RP-ed it out, I'm saying she lost track after they hatched--they can sense a hatching egg where-ever, but once hatched, the 'call' fades, and she didn't make it in time. She knows where one was, planet-wise, but has no idea where it is now, or if they survived.)

As for adult drawings, I have one more dyrmyst dragon to grow into adulthood, and one that needs a teen, then adult growth, before I can start on these, which will only get adult forms. I'm thinking the beginning of summer, I'll start adulting these guys.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am having a Valentine Pairs giveaway at my LJ community.

http://community.livejournal.com/everre ... 67724.html

All the information is there, you don't have to be a member to participate, since the forms need to be e-mailed to me. ^^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I plan on reopening the EverRealm right before the new year, or at least right after. I'm going to make a few changes, and should hope to fix the pages to reflect that in the next week.

I'm keeping the breeding restrictions dropped on Whorlings, though limiting non-whorlings to fusion-based 'breedings' only. Since the only breedings I've seen have had either just whorlings, or were fusion-based (namely Phe's biosynths), I don't forsee this to be a problem. ^.^

As for forms on the site, I'm not going to do do all forms all the time, just how many I feel I can do per week. I'll explain more on this once I get everything set up.

Until then, it's still closed, and I'm still banning anyone that ignored the 'EverRealm is Closed' notice on my front page.

--------------------------------------

Since the EverRealm is Closed (at least forms and such), I have lifted the breeding restrictions on all EverRealm critters--Except for Dyrmyst dragons.

I don't want dyrmyst dragons bred, I don't have all the information organized to even consider inrealm breedings, never mind outer realm breedings.

They're still available for Biosynths, one per Synth.--if this happens, I want to know about it, so I can advise Phoenix on colorations that may come up and such. ^.^

This will be in affect until I decide to reopen, so it's more of a hiatus than a permanent closure...I think.

And if you really need information, change 'EverRealm' to ER in the URLs
Last edited by Myrror on Mon May 22, 2006 12:08 am, edited 13 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

Just a reminder, if anyone was going to send in a sponser, that the deadline is tomorrow (or, pretty much, when I wake up Saturday morning)

I'm not in a writing mood, so if anyone's working on something and would like me to extend the deadline a few days, let me know.

And two of the dragons are still outstanding from the last clutch. Keilin? *pokes you*
Keilin Alyr
Dragon

Post by Keilin Alyr »

Gah, going back home for the week does a number on one's organizational skills. I'm so sorry, Myrror. *blushes*

http://www.geocities.com/sunrise_twilig ... iachin.htm
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

^.^

Though unless Thipham'Maphith has catdragon in hir and I don't know about it, I think they'd best be labled 'Silshar Hybrid' ^.^
LakotaWolf
Dragon

Post by LakotaWolf »

omg must get sponsors in!

::runs to email them::

I still don't -entirely- understand sponsors... characters who already have bondeds, but will care for another dragonling, right?
Lakota Windfang Sheean,
Professional Misanthropist
http://www.splintyr.com

Letting the days go by - Let the water hold me down
Letting the days go by - Water flowing underground
Into the blue again - After the money's gone
Once in a lifetime - Water flowing underground
Mystic Dragon
Great Wyrm

Post by Mystic Dragon »

Buh? I gave you Mir's addy already. Oh well, I'll add it here just in case you missed it.

http://www.geocities.com/new_warren/miroslavastats.html
https://renaissancebookpress.com/2017/0 ... tlin-caul/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

Oh, yah, got yours, Mystic--just haven't uploaded the updated page.

And...well, Lakota, it's pretty much the same as a candidate, but without the bonding--the person can be already bonded and wouldn't mind taking care of another, or has no wish to bond but wouldn't mind raising a dragonling.
LakotaWolf
Dragon

Post by LakotaWolf »

I godda bunch for yoo, then :D
Lakota Windfang Sheean,

Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

Well, I don't need a bunch, per se--a couple will do fine, though. If you could send them to myrror_moonscale@yahoo.com ?
Keilin Alyr
Dragon

Post by Keilin Alyr »

Myrror wrote:^.^

Though unless Thipham'Maphith has catdragon in hir and I don't know about it, I think they'd best be labled 'Silshar Hybrid' ^.^
Heh, for some very odd reason, I was thinking his mother was Frisky instead of Maphith. o.o I'll go correct that little brain fart now, while I'm still concious. ^^
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

Clutch 2 has hatched. No story, sorry...
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

Hooboy. XD Fantre returns home not just with one hellion, but *two*! And one of them's crazy! ::the Destiny's crew flees:: Love my two. :3 Thanks!
IceCat
Fledgling

Post by IceCat »

Now there's four of them running around in a kingdom. o.O I don't think that's very good... but they are cute in a scary way. ^^;;
v e r i t o s o s

Rainbow bee clutch on sands: 9 spots
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

Xenoqueen wrote:Hooboy. XD Fantre returns home not just with one hellion, but *two*! And one of them's crazy! ::the Destiny's crew flees:: Love my two. :3 Thanks!
At least they're small..right now.

I can see Archanglria figuring out how to shift human, and running around the ship like that.
Mind you, that she won't be able to manipulate spirit energy to make CLOTHES for awhile after that...
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

*pets her four, amused at how Arit has two Chaotic Evils as sponsorlings*

Arit smiles darkly, "This will be entertainment indeed."

Tilek snorts and shepards his two off, "Of course. Just remember to teach them the proper way of going about it."

^_^ Yeah, I love them. Hee, this is gunna be fun...
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

Myrror wrote:I can see Archanglria figuring out how to shift human, and running around the ship like that.
Mind you, that she won't be able to manipulate spirit energy to make CLOTHES for awhile after that...
XD Oh yes. >D Ooooooh yes. ::rubs her hands together and cackles more::
Keilin Alyr
Dragon

Post by Keilin Alyr »

Gah, I knew there was a clutch I was missing! Well, maybe I'll send Watcher and Protecter in for Shadowpeak's third clutch. ^_^
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

Third Clutch might be a bonding clutch. Depends on the parents.
LakotaWolf
Dragon

Post by LakotaWolf »

Not sure where you want the URLs, so I'll put em here :3

Shou Xiao's hatchlings are up:
http://www.theglasswolf.com/cyberpets/c ... iubai.html

And Balion's hatchlings are up:
http://www.theglasswolf.com/cyberpets/chars/balion.html
Lakota Windfang Sheean,

Kless
Fledgling

Post by Kless »

Sorry I took so long, school & marching band started and my brain fried :

Itullim
http://ktkt32003.tripod.com/id205.html

Oturmel
http://ktkt32003.triod.com/id206.html
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

*kerthwump* Thought I'd gotten everything up that needed to be... anyway, here they be! I have fun stories in mind for when they get to be adults =P

Oncha: http://www.geocities.com/silveredsponsor/oncha.html
Heli: http://www.geocities.com/silveredsponsor/heli.html
Kori: http://www.geocities.com/silveredsponsor/kori.html
Orgiar: http://www.geocities.com/silveredsponsor/orgiar.html
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

Yay!

A-hem, yes, the deadline is today, however, my files are in disarray, and therefor I don't know who hadn't sent theirs in and all that.

So deadline is extended long enough for me to gather up my info, and color in the adults. Might take a few days, might take a couple of weeks--I'll give a 24 hour notice (or so) before I send the adults out.

*flops* I hate grills
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

Whoop, I knew I was forgetting something. XD ::finds her two and uploads them::

Archanglria: http://xenoqueen.deviant-uprising.com/S ... nglria.htm

Shagorormot: http://xenoqueen.deviant-uprising.com/S ... rormot.htm
Rachael
Dragon

Post by Rachael »

Hmm, I thought the deadline was the 28th for some reason... Uploading them actually at this moment.

Edit: Up!

Irthindu - www.tsotm.org/kalir/bondless/irthindu.html
Egurorin - www.tsotm.org/kalir/bondless/egurorin.html
Kaurob - www.tsotm.org/kalir/bondless/kaurob.html
Ulilau - www.tsotm.org/kalir/bondless/ulilau.html

Edit 2: Changing because for some reason I didn't say Infernal Dragon on their pages - just letting you know I am fixing that fact! =)
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

Please send any other updates to myrror_moonscale@yahoo.com
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

*bumping*
Keilin Alyr
Dragon

Post by Keilin Alyr »

Yup, I saw when checking out my LJ Friends. There was much squeeage to be heard. ^_^
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

One thing that confuses me about the randoms. Can we sign the random reservation book even when we've adopted several times already, or is that only for new adopters?
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

Oh, yes, you can still sign the random book no matter what--it's just that new adopters HAVE to sign the random book before they can sign any others. It's a good way to get bunches of critters at once. I used to send out batches with the other forms as well, but there was a couple that kinda went 'ahh, too many' and I stopped it, only sending bunches to those that wanted them--ie, those that sent the random form.

Oh, and the sending 3-5 I mention on site? *cough* that's minimun. Depending on what I have drawn (I draw random stuff during my breaks at work) and how many sign, I've been known to send out up to 20 critters at a time.

It's also a good way to get your FAP count up 'quickly' (ie, if I'm busy, sick or just working, it's not going to happen fast). Considering the way my outer-breeding rules work now...
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

http://www.edgeofshadows.com/EverRealm/ ... kup02.html

Clutch 2 is now adults. Deadline to have them up unknown, as I STILL have files in disarray.

These are breedable/biosynthable/thatsortofthingable