Happy birthday, Sil!

Happy birthday to you, you live in a zoo... full of dragons! Come let us know it's your birthday!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Happy birthday, Sil!

Post by Xenoqueen »

You gave me my first bday critter, so I'm giving you your first a day early! X3 Or, it's your first critter as far as I know, anyhow. But nevertheless, happy birthday!

Black, orange, and white, just as you picked. X3 Halloween terisae-dragon! :D Enjoy, and hope your *actual* birthday tomorrow is a grand one!
Silver Midnight

Post by Silver Midnight »

SQUEEOMGIEEEE. XD That is just the cutest thing EVER! *gathers it up and cuddles and squishes it*
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

That is so adorable! So thick! :)

I'm so behind on birthday gifts... Must. Make. Gifts.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

I have to agree with Sil, that is simply adorable!

And happy Birthday, Silver Midnight ^.^
ImageImageImageImageImage
Silver Midnight

Thank yas. ^_^
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

You have any colors you'd want on a dragon? *has the critter in photoshop at this moment*
Silver Midnight

I rather like neutrals (black, white, grey), naturals, and midnight-tones, myself. XD Hence why my ID is Silver Midnight. ^_^
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

Here you go, a dragon whorling ^.^

The pink marks are scarring, and the wings are able to shoot out the feathers, and regrow them. The feathers will stun anything they come in contact with once thrown.

I also did a purple version:
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a191/ ... 012232.gif

Anything else you want to add, feel free.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

/jawdrops.

wow...
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Silver Midnight

0.0 Oh wow...Myrror...that is just...so cool! And unique! *hugs it, but stays away from the wings carefully* Just...wow! Thank you SO MUCH! ^_^
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

Oh, the wings/feathers are fine when 'attached' to the body, they don't become 'active' until after thrown. ^.^;

Glad you like. ^.^
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

*hands Sil the superglue* :) Just in case...
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Happy belated b-day, Sil! ;.; I'm sorry I didn't come on to give you well-wishings... my brain (and occasionally body, too! XD) have been completely elsewhere. Will get you a b-day present (if you like, and aren't swamped with gifties already!) whenever you like!
Silver Midnight

Dray, my birthday is the Fourteenth. ;) Phe and such jumped the gun. So you have allllll day tomorrow.
Rachael
Dragon

Post by Rachael »

Happy Birthday, Sil! I'm working on your gift, but knowing what's on me plate, I shall say it will be late (just as Fuzzy's is). ^___^; It'll be coming!
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Happy Birthday! ^_^

Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
Mystic Dragon
Great Wyrm

Post by Mystic Dragon »

Happy b-day Sil! ^_^ Now, just as promised, here's the other half of your gift.

Name: up to you
Colour: silver-horned black-pointed blue
Eye Type: ultraviolet
Abilities: minor necromancy, telekenesis, teleportation

Hathians are the blessed children of the dragon god, Elintraathuar. He and His Siblings are the Gods of Order, sent down to watch over Tris'Hath and protect its mortal races. For decades they have defended against the Goddess of Chaos' personal minions, the hydras.

Hydras and their demon kin bring death and torment unto the world. Therefore, a Hathian capable of communing with the dead is inexcusable. Such demonic traits can only belong on Sistarrist Drakan, but even a Hathian of pure evil would be torn apart seconds after setting foot on that dead world.

As a result, this girl has spent her life knowing nothing but ostracism. She has only one companion. A little black and blue draca who chose to 'bond' her. This is not the kind of bond shared by a rider and dragon, but rather more likened to the connection of a mage and his/her familiar. The draca will stay with her until death, aiding and supporting her in any way possible.

https://renaissancebookpress.com/2017/0 ... tlin-caul/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Silver Midnight

Oh wow...necromancer Hathian! XD That is so cool, nice background too! So would you say she is evil? I don't really see her as being evil...
Mystic Dragon
Great Wyrm

Post by Mystic Dragon »

Good, evil, misunderstood. :D I left that open so you could play with her personality a bit.
https://renaissancebookpress.com/2017/0 ... tlin-caul/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Katasev
Fledgling

Post by Katasev »

you know it, you love it, it's time again for the crazy-old-guy's three questions!

WOT is your name?
WOT are your favorite colours?
and WOT is the number you pick between 1 and 12?

>3
~*~ Fukeru Ukuure - home of the Fedras! ~*~

Current Projects:
~First Flight @ the Ukuure
~First Non-wild Clutch
~Dunans!
Silver Midnight

Hrrrm.

WOT is your name? Sil...
WOT are your favorite colours? black, blue, brown, tan, green, cream, white, black, silver, grey, orange
and WOT is the number you pick between 1 and 12? 6
LakotaWolf
Dragon

Post by LakotaWolf »

zomg giftie! :D

Name:
You choose :D Schattarneki are usually named in a short "syllable-syllable" format, like Myk-ten, Ar-hat, Tek-lia, etc :}
Species/Breed:
Schattarneki Dragon
Fur Color/Markings:
Gray/Midnight Blue
Spike/Plate Color:
Tan
Eye Color:
Orange
Abilities:
Burning mist breath, minor teleportation, project holographic image
Height (hatchling):
4'
Length (hatchling):
6' from nose to tailtip
Weight (hatchling):
150 lbs

He's basically a normal Schattarneki in terms of breeding and whatnot :} He just has a unique pose just for you :3 I'll send you the Adult image whenever you'd like it. Then he'll have his wings grown in :3

Also, he doesn't require a bond, but if you'd like to give him even a simple stats-page-only bond, that's fine :D Let me know if/when you put him up on a page and I'll add him to the Guardians record on my site! :3

Hope you like him :3
Last edited by LakotaWolf on Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lakota Windfang Sheean,
Professional Misanthropist
http://www.splintyr.com

Letting the days go by - Let the water hold me down
Letting the days go by - Water flowing underground
Into the blue again - After the money's gone
Once in a lifetime - Water flowing underground
Mystic Dragon
Great Wyrm

Post by Mystic Dragon »

@.@ *stares at the fluffy dragon* ZOMG lucky!
LakotaWolf
Dragon

Post by LakotaWolf »

::gringrin:: Well, my first clutch is going to go out soon.. but I'm considering letting all the forum members make special requests for a hatchling X3
Lakota Windfang Sheean,

Silver Midnight

So cute! *hugs the fluffy dragon* X3 I love how you draw these guys' feet.
Samber
Dragon

Post by Samber »

Happy birthday!

Name - up to you!
Gender - also up to you...
Breed - shorthaired ferret-dragon hybrid
Alignment - good or neutral earth/plant elemental

Color - tan with chocolate points and orange-green wings
Markings - chocolate mask, dapples
Eyes - bright blue
Size - varies

Abilities - fly, change size at will, create small illusions of nonliving items, summon and manipulate plants, talk to trees
Attributes - friendly yet paranoid, sort of a 'temperamental artist' type almost. likes cookies, especially chocolate chip. is terrified of bugs.

Hope you like it/her/him/hir!
Silver Midnight

Oooh, that's really cute! And unique! *snugs it* XD Thank youuuu! About how big is he/she?
LakotaWolf
Dragon

Post by LakotaWolf »

Hey Sil,

This is kinda random, but the link to your webpage at the bottom of your posts doesn't work :/ I think you have to capitalize the F in Fire :3 it's pointing to /Ring_of_fire/ right now, and I get a "cannot be found", but when I retype /Ring_of_Fire/ it works :3
Lakota Windfang Sheean,

Lerial
Fledgling

Post by Lerial »

o.o;
bah.
My speech teacher decided to have us do two speeches in a row, one with only one day's notice (i.e. Wednesday he assigned it, today we presented it) and the second one is tomorrow (which I'm breaking from working on to post). So expect your prezzie sometime this weekend ^^; Many apologies for the lateness.
Happy birthday, Sil!
*showers with confetti and points to the pretty bebbies Sil's already gotten in a feeble attempt to distract from her lack of pretty bebbie giftie*
-mew.

"Sic, sic iuvat ire sub umbras." -Vergil, The Aeneid, Book 4, line 660

Firestone Weyr
Cy
Dragon

Post by Cy »

Sorry that it isn't transparent Sil, but the colors always ended up looking horrible.

Here's your birthday gift, a semi-rare sub-species of Zalor. It's pretty rare because while there are plenty of them, they usually refuse to come in contact with humans, preferring other Zalor or some creature to humanoid looking creatures, which is odd considering they have a human form of their own.

Name: Up to you, but is typically vowel heavy
Size: 3' at shoulder, 9'9" long
Color: Earth with Water markings
Breed: Butterfly Warrior
Breeding: Compatable with anything of the 'good' persuasion, but I'd prefer breeding be kept down.
Powers: Psyonics, Shape shifting (Zalor to humanoid, Zalor to Butterfly Mecha), Earth Based, Water Based
Notes: It's 'humanoid' form is very similar to it's Zalor form. It's fur color becomes it's skin color, complete with 'markings', in this case, and aqua glove and aqua ear tips. They lose the tail, retain the circlet and choker, as well as the tattoos. No matter the form, they have the facial tattoos, as well as the Wing tattoos, not that those can be seen in this image. Between the shoulderblades are butterfly-style tribal tattoos where wings can sprout if needed, though they can fly without them.
The Butterfly Mecha form is exactly that. It can become a huge, mechanical robot. Far from Gundam-style, it's very sleek and... pretty. Not bulky XD Anyways, once again, the coloration stays, and they can choose their size in this form.
Also to note, The circlet can be removed and transformed into an energy disc, thrown at the opponent. Within a few turns, it will return to the Zalor's possession.

On to the image =)