Darkling Dawn Updates (New Rukel Clutch)

For all your update needs.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

I'm closing Kertakth's clutch at the end of the day. There's still two spots open. Stats sheets will work if you can't write a story. Speak now or forever hold your peace.
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
seraaches
Fledgling

Post by seraaches »

blastit. . . <<;;; something else i'd love to shoot for, but i have to do this program first. . . ><;;;

*fluffs and keeps trying to beat head against programming*
Hawkings Crest

"While I have no clue wot you're saying, I have deduced that your imagination has no coherence wotsoever."
~Kyouya-sama, Ouran High School Host Club
Shadow
Dragon

Post by Shadow »

*runs upstairs* Hold on!!
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

A bit late, but Kertakth's clutch is closed. Shadow, I did get Zeek and he'll bond. :) Otherwise, the clutch is closed and will soon be hatching.
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Kertakth's clutch has hatched. Please get dragons up in a month, and the ones who sponsored, send me URLS.

Hatching: http://geocities.com/darklingdawnweyr/hatching35.html

Pickup: http://geocities.com/darklingdawnweyr/pickup35.html

The three dragons listed as unbonded on the pickup page (not the rider list) will be up for adoption soon in the abandoned cavern.
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

-happyroll- yay! This makes two hatchings in one day. ;-; And i love that little silver. -hugs her-
The story's love, too. I adore hatchings that take place in rain, for some reason~ ^^
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

Sheyeth has been paged~ She's just on bleach's page, butyes. <3
Omniwite
Fledgling

Post by Omniwite »

Amonth now has a page! It'll be filled out more properly when I return from vacation, and I hope to send you some candidates when I get back as well! ^^
Kérouge Main | Kérouge on Lyria | The Haven of Light | Talon Cattery

Links currently being updated, bear with me as I get everything back online! :3
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

First of all, I'm really beginning to hate writing Hatching stories. XD
Here's Jeystith's hatching. There's a lot of sponsored dragons this time, so make sure I get URLs for them. *pokes*

Story: http://geocities.com/darklingdawnweyr/hatching36.html

Pickup: http://geocities.com/darklingdawnweyr/pickup36.html

In other news, Karaiment's flight has flown, with a total of three winners! Story's here: http://geocities.com/darklingdawnweyr/flight38.html
Given the unique features of the fathers, I've decided I'm going to make new templates for this clutch, one for each father. A small note: If you want to try for one of Ghost's children, be aware that they will HAVE to bond at birth, so send a candidate. Also, I'm not setting a limit this time either; the deadline is September 7, and however many candidates or sponsors I have then, I'll hatch that many eggs.

And all the unbonded dragons are adopted or reserved from the last clutch at Darkling Dawn and Drockh-Tallahn, BTW. There's still a few dragons from older clutches available at Darkling Dawn, though.

P.S. DNS, I have a png version of Eanitith, if you want it. The colors came out kinda bad. :/
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

I jump at PNG's whenever i can get them. ^^ So yes, though i haven't yet seen the clutch. squee~

I love your hatching stories, but ican see how they get tedious. ._. darkling dawn is busy, you write them all the time. X.x and that discludes the draks, too.. Get the clutchpeople to write for them, or just hatch some without stories and some dragon bg, or get other people to write for you? I'll offer my services now and again, because gods know i need the practice. but yeah, i can definately understand the tedium of the constant hatching stories.

and squee~ -goes off to see the stories- I'll definately send you a group of candidates for that clutch. XP
Astra
Ancient Dragon

Post by Astra »

Oh yay! I love mine! Sooo excited my babies having babies ^_^

I'm out of town and am writing this from a very old laptop. Chances are I won't be able to update until Wednesday when I get back :-/ sorry
ImageImageImage
Astra
Ancient Dragon

Post by Astra »

sorry for the double post ... I just realized that for SOME reason instead of Sander's story appearing on his page, Kiern's does. I'm not on my own computer as I said so there's not much I can do about it now but I have no idea why it is doing that and I appologize for it acting messed up. Sander's story must be posessed or something, I remember it was acting strange before, too...
ImageImageImage
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

http://www.geocities.com/public_mindspa ... drown.html

There's drown, you have her page. I'll try to get the sponsors up tomarrow, though i have to go to my mom's house for the weekend again, and she's all intent on going 5000000 places. -.- so i dunno how much i can do there. They'll definately be up in time, though.

Also, what's the deadline for the draks? I think i might be cutting it close.. X.x I've been lagging tons on my paging, partially because i'm worried for my cat and partially because i've been busy and dead on my feet from summer school. :/ Can i perhaps be granted an extention? Though if you don't feel like granting one, that's cool too. X.x it's mostly my fault i haven't gotten them up in time, anywya. woof.

edit- janarth's up
http://www.geocities.com/public_mindspa ... narth.html
PinkDragon
Fledgling

Post by PinkDragon »

Yay i love he one winter impressed thanks *pats blue dragon happaly* Now to page her

Edit - Ok she is up on a page. i just have to write a story for her
dracosinfernoweyr
Dragon

Post by dracosinfernoweyr »

Got Kaktorith: http://www.geocities.com/diwpersonas/sfpkak.html , and Mennath: http://www.geocities.com/diwpersonas/sfpmen.html up! I love them both, especially Mennath, his colors are one of my favorite combinations. <3 Thank you!
~Kayla, what is that I don't even
+ Char Listing + LJ +
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

http://www.geocities.com/public_mindspa ... itith.html

Last one I owe you besides the draks. O_x i have to get working on those.
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

The following dragons from Kertakth's clutch have not been put up yet. Please get them up in a week, or they will be abandoned.

Shadow: Secret's Cream Keirath and sponsored Green Salyeth
Lydian's Purple-Cream Rasiyeth (I'm fairly sure that Lydian has a different URL than the one in my records, though, so if that's true, could you send it to me again?)

Midshad: Midshad's Purple Serath

...I believe that's it.
Shiolar
Dragon

Post by Shiolar »

I don't think I posted that I'd got Resnath up, but I'm guessing you saw him anyway?
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Yeah, I always make sure to check the pages beoer I abandon anything. ^_^
Shiolar
Dragon

Post by Shiolar »

Which is always the plus side of putting dragons on the same page as the character that bonded them, no?
Still, glad you spotted him, and many apologies for neglecting to let you know I'd put him up...
Shadow
Dragon

Post by Shadow »

About Secret: What?! Nuuuuuuu!! I thought I had them up! Sorry'bout that. I'll get 'em up in a sec. Hold on.

About Lydian: Here she is. She did have a new URL. Lydian. My friend is away so I'm paged her dragon for her scince I haven't seen her in a few weeks and she's in the fair that's coming up.

EDIT:
Here is Secret and her dragons.
Midori
Dragon

Post by Midori »

Kit did you get my two forms? One for an abandoned dragon and another sponsor form?
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Umm, yeah I did. Sorry, been busy lately. I'll try to get to those tomorrow, if that's okay.
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

First of all, Belindath's clutch has hatched. Congratulations to everyone who Impressed.

Hatching Story: http://geocities.com/darklingdawnweyr/hatching37.html

Pickup: http://geocities.com/darklingdawnweyr/pickup37.html

In other news, another dragon has been added to the flight boards, Water-Blue Jennasth from the last clutch. She and Breeronigeth both need chasers. I'm also going to be e-mailing the owners of the other two dragons with full flights, to see if they're ever going to choose winners. -_-

Umm, Purple Serath has been added to the abandoned cavern, since her original owner never got her up, and she is now available for adoption. That's everything, I think.
Shadow
Dragon

Post by Shadow »

I like the hatching. Whoever wrote it did a fine job. *runs off to page her new green and is overcome with joy*
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Mmm, Caesius Draco wrote it this time around. Perhaps I should add that to the hatching page. ^^;
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

Whee, finally found the time to read the story. <3 Nicole, as always, I love your writing. ^^ Not too loaded with description, yet more than enough to get a clear idea of the little dragonets' themselves, what happens, and the whole scenerio~ J'adore both them, and what my peoples got! Squee purple and red! Those go good together, and i LOVE Verhateth and Samkalyrth. <33 And the images are love, kitsu.

Good job to both of you. -wriggles happily- I love! ^^
dracosinfernoweyr
Dragon

Post by dracosinfernoweyr »

Here's Karinearth's page ^^;
http://www.geocities.com/diwpersonas/sfpkari.html

Poor thing, I'd nearly forgotten about her until I started poking through my files to see who needed updating. >.> *pets*
~Kayla, what is that I don't even
+ Char Listing + LJ +
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

New rukel clutch is up! Still need candidates for Karaiment's clutch and chasers for the two flyers on the boards. Nothing else to report.