Darkling Dawn Updates (New Rukel Clutch)

For all your update needs.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Got a bit more done, and guess what? That Frenzy I was talking about? It's open. :) I'm going to keep it open for a very long time, so I hope enough people will be able to participate. It's not the drawing part that's a problem than it is finding homes for all the offspring. ^^;
But yeah, feel free to ask if you have any questions about it, I haven't decided a deadline date yet but it'll probably a good month or two away, at least.
http://www.geocities.com/darklingdawnweyr/FFpre.html
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

ooo, I have one dragon I'd love to send! *goes to do so*
ImageImageImageImageImage
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

O_O So many hydras!

....I have just somebody to send. XD Ball of heads-and-tails, if she breeds with one of those hydra-types!
Keilin Alyr
Dragon

Post by Keilin Alyr »

What a time for my old laptop to die... *pokes it*

I do have one catdragon that could try out for this though... *ruffles through her files*

Post by Guest »

I think I have a leopard-printed female hydra laying around somewhere (from a Bipedra clutch) and I should have some other to send in ^^ I'll check later today, first I need to update (15 candidates of mine got dragons today :p)

Post by Guest »

Here are some links. They are only Stat Sheets for now.

White-Green Feardon - http://personas.houka-ryuu.com/ddw/daichi-feardon.htm

Red-Purple Hadikan - http://personas.houka-ryuu.com/ddw/terriel-hadikan.htm

Gold-White Gherran - http://personas.houka-ryuu.com/ddw/terriel-gherran.htm
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Just a couple reminders: The Fauna Frenzy's still open to fliers. As I said in another post, my scanner's stopped working entirely, so I'll be getting a new one for Christmas or sometime after, so it's gonna stay open until then. I've recieved one dragon (Tigolith) that is not up on the page yet; if any others were sent, I didn't get them.

Drockh-Tallahn's still waiting for males or mated pairs, (and I hope the female's owner is still around...) otherwise, no clutch at present.

Sgiath Wolfkeep's still got three pups up for adoption. I'd like to do another litter, if anyone wants to send in parents.

All links are in sig.
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

My new scanner's supposed to arrive on January 2, which means there's only a few more days to send in dragons to the Fauna Frenzy before I close it and get started on the pairings.
Otherwise, see the post above to see how things are going.
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Okay, the Fauna Frenzy auditions are officially closed, and I have chosen the dragons who are going to fly. The Frenzy page has been updated: http://www.geocities.com/darklingdawnweyr/FFpre.html
...And yeah, nearly half the dragons are my own. ^^; I had a lot of interesting ones, and I needed a few more females. I'll (hopefully) be writing a Flight Story soon and choose the pairings.
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Cool! There's going to be a tonne of awesome dragons come from this! ^_^
Kendarath
Dragon

Post by Kendarath »

I just sent in an application for one the abandoned dragons. :D
ImageImageImageImage
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Ah, thanks! I was so confused for a moment when I saw my thread and I hadn't even commented. ^_^; Yeah, I think I still need to do some updating...
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Three days before Geocities closes, I finally get everything backed up! Darkling Dawn is mostly uploaded, all the links should work except for the Wings (which I'll get to...someday), though a few of the pages still have some kinks to be worked out. Two of the dragons in the abandoned cavern have been adopted, otherwise, nothing much has changed from the last update.

http://darklingdawn.freehostia.com/

Gonna try to get Drockh-Tallahn and Sgiath Wolfkeep up and operational soon.
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

I'm looking forward to seeing the wolfkeep up again! :D

Post by Guest »

It's so good to know you're still around and Darkling Dawn's still open :D I think i still had 2 or 3 candidates waiting to impress at Darkling Dawn. I'll mail you their links as soon as they've been transferred.
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Re: Darkling Dawn Updates (New URL!)

Post by Kitsuneko »

Haven't done anything with the Fauna Frenzy yet, but I was working on rukels today and abruptly realized I already had practically an entire clutch finished. >.> So, that means I now have almost two clutches worth of rukels looking for homes. Clutch number twelve is posted on the page, and I'm currently working on clutch thirteen. By all means, take some rukels off my hands.
http://darklingdawn.freehostia.com/rukels.html
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Re: Darkling Dawn Updates (New Rukel Clutch)

Post by StarFyre »

<.< Mmmm.. rukels.
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Kitsuneko, would you be interested in ever doing a spot of RP in place of a story for a character coming out to adopt a rukel, or multiple rukels? I was thinking about having some rukels move into my Nidus' nearby mostly-human village as a way of fleshing that area out, and I love the idea of setting up an area where the rukels can move between different households and families to be pampered, rather than living on one character's page. I'd just like to know if you'd be amenable to playing out a scene of one of my characters coming for a visit to adopt one or two rukels, and maybe coming back by rukel suggestion!
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Eventually, yes, probably. Lately though I've been busy searching for a job and I've been having trouble getting the motivation to do anything Nexus-related.
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Good luck with the hunt, in that case! <:) I've also noticed the Drak clutches, finally, and I've been doing some editing and writing for my now-bonded Aspirant in hopes of having something worthy of all the time and effort you've put into the castle. Really I've been enjoying coming back and reading all of your new updates, so thanks for having 'em all up and stuff!