Chaos of Color 2--Fusion Clutches (ideas)

Got an idea? Share it here!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Chaos of Color 2--Fusion Clutches (ideas)

Post by Myrror »

I'm still going to do this, however, I am going to be really restrictive on what I take, so I can be free to mix and match how I see fit. I happen to *LIKE* funky wings and multiple heads and such.

I'm not starting now, but this is a heads up--I will be doing this, will start a Call thread once I get rid of my randoms backlog.

It'll still be fusion-based, but it may not all be dragons. It'll be more of a warm-up for Dark, to see how fusion-based clutches go, as her first real attempt wasn't warmly accepted. But that's what she gets messing with Xeno-genes.

Anyway, I'll be taking two types of creatures.

1) Things drawn by me, preferably whorlings.
2) Any species who the origional creator sends in, with the knowledge that they'll be mixed with anything that might be sent in. Don't like it? Stick with sending Whorlings. As an example, Skysong can send in Samanyrs, but no one else can. This way I KNOW the creator doesn't mind, since they sent it in.

And I'll need one of two things on the page:

1) The length of the creature (especially important with whorlings)
2) If the species is a uniform size, then the information should be on the site if it isn't on the page.

That is not so I can pair up the creatures by size (what fun is that?) but so I can figure out a size for the offspring.

This will be a massive giveaway, eventually leading up to one final clutch that incorporates all the creatures sent in, and perhaps some of mine. It is supposed to be fun, and wieerd, and funky.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was thinking--I would like to do something like the Chaos of Color clutches I tried to do last year.

This time it would be different--instead of flights, the clutches would be fusion-based. Meaning Dark would do male-male and female-female pairings.

I'd like to know if there's any interest, and if any agency owners would have any objections to their dragon species participating in such a thing/if they have any restrictions I should know about, and how far down the line such things may still be subject to restrictions.

I'm also debating about going dragon-dragon, or dragon-non dragon whorling for the first wave, so if you have any suggestions on that, I'd like to hear them.

This won't take place until probably mid to late May, once I'm into my summer, and have time to work on such.
Last edited by Myrror on Mon May 22, 2006 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

My same restrictions would apply - no purely pernese or otherforests, otherwise all dragons, ferilons, ojee and ferojilon and whatever else would be fine :)

In fact heck, there are a couple shifter dragons I'd like to cheat into breeding with non-dragons... *snerk* :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

Ooooooo, funness. :D Well, if it so happened that one got submitted, I wouldn't want to see a yautjadragon get merged with a xeno/hydra/undead until the yautie blood had been significantly thinned... but otherwise anything drawn by me would be fair game. :)
I'm also debating about going dragon-dragon, or dragon-non dragon whorling for the first wave, so if you have any suggestions on that, I'd like to hear them.
I'm not sure what you're asking here...? Does that mean you'd only use whorlings?
Shiolar
Dragon

Post by Shiolar »

No restrictions from me... save where dragons I've drawn have species related restrictions; I know Avengaeans and part Avens have some restrictions (multi-headers, isn't it?), and a huge amount of the dragons I've given out have strong Aven blood in them. But other than that, no restrictions, coz I love seeing babies of my babies.
Skysong
Dragon

Post by Skysong »

Enkeyn flatly refuse to have anything to do with 'evil' dragons, but other than that, they're good to go!

If you're going to be doing non-dragons this time round, it'd be really interesting to see a Samanayr in the mix.. XD
JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

Asandae (Avengaean Dragons for those who haven't quite caught up with the name change :3), at this point, CAN breed with multi-headers but any multi-headed offspring from the union will not survive. They're just plain nonviable. :3 This applies, I think, to anythinga quarter Asandus and over.
Image Image Image Image
Shiolar
Dragon

Post by Shiolar »

Cool; I shall have to remember that... I couldn't quite recall the exact details. And that would apply to all the various Usadah and Rufasilex dragons drawn by me, since I know a couple of them are out and breeding profusely... :)
Astra
Ancient Dragon

Post by Astra »

Anything drawn by me is fair game I suppose
ImageImageImage
Samber
Dragon

Post by Samber »

Skysong wrote: If you're going to be doing non-dragons this time round, it'd be really interesting to see a Samanayr in the mix.. XD
*chants* Do it do it do it!

And ya know... I have a watermelon-colored Sam, and I think someone (Lakota?) has a watermelon dragon... just think of the possibilities!
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

I don't think that SCD mutts have any restrictions (though their genes tend to get masked relatively quickly--bonding dependancies!), and all of the other dragons I've ever thrown out are mutts of other people's species, so I figure that my stuff is fair game.

Out of personal preference, I'd be happy if you kept the limb and head count to the typical four-walking-limbs, 2-wing-limbs and one-head variety from any dragons that I've drawn that aren't hydras or aren't otherwise unusual, but there's no in-character reason that you /can't/ if you want to.
LakotaWolf
Dragon

Post by LakotaWolf »

Ypu, Lanatus is a watermelon-dragon... XD

Anyway XD Schattarneki are fair game for this; but out of a purely personal preference, I am not incredibly fond of hydras XD Ael-coe is a definate rarity amongst Schatties and Schattie-crosses!
Lakota Windfang Sheean,
Professional Misanthropist
http://www.splintyr.com

Letting the days go by - Let the water hold me down
Letting the days go by - Water flowing underground
Into the blue again - After the money's gone
Once in a lifetime - Water flowing underground
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

Eh, looks like they'd be too many restrictions.

I'll just stick with my forms.
JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

That's funny; I was thinking there weren't very many... there's what, Enkyens and Yauties as actual restrictions, and Avens and Schatties for preferences. Compared to what there used to be, that's not many at all. o.O It sounds like if you kept hydras/multi-headers/evil critters out, everyone would be fine.
Image Image Image Image
Skysong
Dragon

Post by Skysong »

You can keep the Enkeyn out of things to simplify.. I just thought it'd be fun to finally start sending them out places >_>

Er, and apparently no Sams either. Sorry..
Last edited by Skysong on Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

JKatkina wrote:That's funny; I was thinking there weren't very many... there's what, Enkyens and Yauties as actual restrictions, and Avens and Schatties for preferences. Compared to what there used to be, that's not many at all. o.O It sounds like if you kept hydras/multi-headers/evil critters out, everyone would be fine.
Exactly. And Dray's "keep all offspring to four legs, two wings and one head" suggestion as well. And Shard's restrictions (though I think pernese are boring anyhow).

While I don't like doing the extreme multiheaders, I like doing two and threes--and eventually, all the dragons and such would contribute to the final Wave 6 clutch. I'd have to have no restrictions whatsoever in order to randomly combine the traits, and such.

And I said dragon- non dragon whorling--as in any whorling that isn't a dragon, putting dragon whorlings in the dragon half.
JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

Well, it's up to you whether you want to nix your own idea or not. :3 Honestly, I don't know why I'm butting in. I didn't take part in the first CoC, and I probably wouldn't this one either. ^^;
Image Image Image Image
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

You had Daephietouth and Golden, I just never recieved URLs for the offspring you got from the two clutches they were in. (and I shut the first CoC down before abandoning them, so they're still yours).

And Yah, I would just be doing this for fun, not because I need 'inspiration' from other dragons in order to draw or anything. The last time Dark did a clutch-size fusion, she got yelled at (in character, of course, and 'yelled at' is probably an overstatement) so I've kept to my one offspring per fusion instead of doing clutch-worths are reopening Shadowpeak.
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

*bump*
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

Hmm, my thestrals aren't official yet, but i'll offer them to you, if you'll take them. No restrictions, m/m and f/f is fine, and actually i like that. Dunno if you'd want them though. If you do take them, one head, two at most, please? and that's my only restriction. woof.

Just tell me what i'd need to do~ And i actually have two thestral characters i can provide, they just need to be coloured and actually put up.
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

Awesomeness. :D Good way to get around people being restriction-y, too. I'll definitely sendja a terigon! Fluff!
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

DNS--that's one of the reasons I'm limiting it to my creatures and creatures done by the creator themselves. There WILL be multiheads, multilimbs, other stuff like that. Sending one in would mean that you're ok with that. If you're not--don't send.

Phe--Yay ^^
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

-shrugs- I'm totally cool with it, I'm just saying that it doesn't strike me as very.. iunno, workable for a thestral to have three heads. >.> IT would be akward as hell on their skeletal frames, or any skeletal frames. But if that's what you want, then play with it~ I really don't care. It makes mroe sense to me to see one or two, but they're you're fusionbabies, so yours to play with, hey?
Cy
Dragon

Post by Cy »

I'd definitely participate =3
Mystic Dragon
Great Wyrm

Post by Mystic Dragon »

As for Hathians and hydras, just the usual restrictions. No pure blooded mixing unless authorized by me. I dun think you'll have to worry about my new Iloians, but for future reference, they are extremely picky about who they're mated to/combined with/whatever. It's adviseable to ask me before mating them. At least until I work out some more info.

I'll make up a few Hathians to send in. :3 Cause my babies need to breed!
https://renaissancebookpress.com/2017/0 ... tlin-caul/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

Accually, wasn't expecting anything from you in terms of hathians/ Tris'hath hydras, due to the restrictions...and the fact I need things with no restrictions. As I said, so I can mix and match as I see fit.
Mystic Dragon
Great Wyrm

Post by Mystic Dragon »

o.O What if I just sent Hathians and no hydras? That way the restriction wouldn't come into effect.
https://renaissancebookpress.com/2017/0 ... tlin-caul/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

As long as you don't mind them mixing with multiheaders--I have whorlings like that out, and I have some of my own. They might not in the first wave, but second or third...
Mystic Dragon
Great Wyrm

Post by Mystic Dragon »

XD Oh trust me. That won't matter at all. There are /many/ multi-headed Hathian types out there already.
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

>.> Must...send...rukels.
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

*chuckles*