March Dragon Exchange - Closed

A place for old threads that are just too important to delete. Talk to a Mod if you think a thread should be moved here.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Samber
Dragon

Post by Samber »

dracosinfernoweyr wrote:O_O *leg-latch* I love them! :DDDD And it's perfect, I never thought of two dragons to act as balance! Thank you so much Samber! :D

(and am I correct in assuming green is female and black is male?)
Yep! :D
Asha Wermyst
Dragon

Post by Asha Wermyst »

IceCat wrote:Asha!

Here is your dragon:
http://mordria.byethost22.com/veritosos/vadrith12.png

Name:
ID: v012m

I hope you like him ^^
Thanks IceCat!! He rocks!
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

Sargon!

This is from February, I'm sorry it's so late. I was trying to do something to pay you back for the Sephiroth I got from you awhile back. ^^;;; I hope it's ok.

Also available in:
GIF: http://kynn.lostmysanity.net/Sargon.gif
JPG: http://kynn.lostmysanity.net/Sargon.jpg

Name: Up to you. (Naming pattern: [First Name] [Second Name] [Family Name] [Honorific], see below for more details)
Species/Race: Sema Riihan (Kynnese Moon Dragon)
Lineage: Unknown/Unrecorded
Descendant Of: Shinan-Al

Abilities: Spirit Sight, Spirit Tongue, Heat Vision, Dark Vision, Magical Aptitude*, Shifting (Lunari Form)

* (Very magically gifted, you can select the field or fields of your choice. ^_~)

Please check out my post in the November exchange ( http://www.deviant-uprising.com/nexus/v ... &start=120 ) for some details. The following things have changed. I have formatted the name structure, and the official racial name of the species. There are also eight moons around Kynn (I did some tweaking, whoopsie XD).

The Descendants of Shinan-Al are related to the primal element of Earth. Shinan-Al's dragons have small, twisted horns, a forked tail, fur on their hind legs, and very noticable tusks. They are very in tune with nature, but they also make fierce (and occasionally stubborn) warriors.

This male holds a shaman position among his kindred. He could be considered something of a medicine man, and knows much about the natural world. Normally the shaman class of Sema Riihan are forbidden to have tattoos, but since he is leaving his home, he has the option to acquire some. (I can add on whichever you deem fit - simply tell me what and where and I'll update his image. :D I know you asked for them but I was at a bit of a loss.)

As described in the post for Xalia, there's three or four parts to a Sema's name. First, Second, Family, and an optional honorific. Since this male is of the shaman class, he does have an honorific, "Kihvi". The rest is up to you. As said in Xalia's post too, please no breeding without permission, as these guys normally take only a single mate, and normally only of their own kind.

Also, one last note. His mane/hairstyle is very rare. He wears two styles - the shaman style, indicated by the two loose parts by his ears, and the warrior style, indicated by the braids. He earned both of these standings (though shaman outranks warrior, hence the shaman honorific) and would be incredibly insulted if it were suggested that he wear his hair differently.

I think that should do it. :D If I forgot anything I'll letcha know.
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
I sneezed. It seems to have reshaped reality. My bad.
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

Edit/Reply with an extra note: If it wasn't already apparent from the post I did for Xalia, the second (middle) name is optional, by the dragon's choice. ^^;;; Alot of the choose a second name to suit how they percieve themselves, to go alongside the name their parents gave them. And these names can be anything appropriate. :D
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
I sneezed. It seems to have reshaped reality. My bad.
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

HAH on my Internets. It decided to play an April Fool's Day joke on me and go out for most of the day. :P This round is now closed; I'll put up the next one late tomorrow.
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Speaking of, Rachael...

Here's my (way overdue) Shikamaru-dragon for you!

The reason it took so long...I suck at anthropomorphs, basically. ^^;
Although interestingly, during this time, my brother got the Naruto episodes from his friend, so I got a chance to see who you're talking about before drawing him. ^_^

Name and other details are up to you.

<EDIT>Oops, didn't realize which exchange thread I was posting in. ^^; Is it fine here or should I move it to April's?
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.