VotS Flights - OPEN!! :D

Need risers and/or chasers? Advertise here.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

Shard wrote:And, on the Glenn colony at planet 20, I can do same-gender splices for the Glenns... ONLY because the Zekirans there used to do it all the time for their own species. :) If you want a Zekiran psionic (not a mage) to come by and help I can also see what we can do because they're just lovely!
*perk?* Who, me? If so... <.< ... >.> ... Yesplease!! *CLING* (I want to draw for those two like you have no idea. XD)
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Unyko »

*bumps*

These are still open, though I may close Xe Hound's at any time, since there are technically enough chasers and this post has been pretty quiet for a while. Multra Kiona's flight will probably be open a bit longer, unless there are suddenly four more chasers for her flight. *tempted to send in a Saa or two again*

Just to let you know! ^.~ *salute*
Image... Image ... Image

Post by hksherra »

Eeek.... that reminds me... I've been pretty busy with school and stuff lately and haven't had time to write any more onto the flight.... and I don't know if I will anytime soon.... so... I guess I dub it finished...

Sorry for waffling so long... :oops:
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

That's okay! Thanks for letting me know! (and thanks for writing it in the first place! <3) *goes to make a page of it and update flights page... with another flight* X3!

Also, let me know if I should wait on more chasers for Xe Hound or close it now... or even just when you have time to write -her- flight.. ^.^;; (But if you pick a chaser before writing the flight lemme know and I'll get started on the offspring sooner... *innocence*)
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Unyko »

(I updated first post with this info, so if you read that, don't worry about reading this; it's the same stuff. ^.~)

<.< ... >.> ... *adds another upcomming flight* X3 So yeah, we have three again. ^.^; :D

Multra Kiona's flight will be closing very soon, probably before this weekend. If there are still only three chasers at that time, I'll -definitely- be adding some Saa to the list. *loves that girl*

Xe Hound's flight will close sometime around the 10th, unless there are three more chasers that fill her flight, in which case I'll close it early.

Zettai's flight, the new one, will be open 'till about the end of this month, again, unless I get the max ammount of chasers (7) early.

*salute*
Image... Image ... Image

Post by IceCat »

Your Name: IceCat
Your Email: mordria@yahoo.com
Dragon's Name: Tellomear Selamputo
Dragon's Species: Not exactly sure
Dragon's URL: http://mordria.byethost22.com/dragon109.html
Chasing Whom? Multra Kiona

Dragon's Name: Miangoro
Dragon's Species: Infernal
Dragon's URL: http://mordria.byethost22.com/infernal4.html
Chasing Whom? Xe Hound
Comments: ^^
v e r i t o s o s

Rainbow bee clutch on sands: 9 spots
Cacopheny
Dragon

Post by Cacopheny »

Unykooooo... >.> Is Eliaka's clutch actually open, or no? XD Cuz I wanna send someone, but I see no due date or update on the nests page or anything.
The stupidest smart person you ever met.
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

Eep, thanks! I totally forgot to update the nests page.. and I suppose I can start taking candis for her clutch. ^.~ *updates page* Eli's clutch can be open 'till the 30th of this month. *nod*

(P.S. I did show you the sketch of that clutch, right? *can't remember* x.x; )
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Cacopheny »

Nooooo you didn't o.o Sketch? : D
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

Multra Kiona's flight is officially closed, but there are still two accepting chasers. ^.~
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Midori »

Your Name: Midori
Your Email: edele25@yahoo.com
Dragon's Name: Bhaskara
Dragon's Species: Infernal
Dragon's URL: http://www.geocities.com/edele25/Cormag.html
Chasing Whom? Xe Hound
Comments: Can't pass this up since I don't think many other females will welcome an Infernal into their flight. ^.^;
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

And with that, Xe Hound's flight is closed. ^.~

Xalia? Sherra? Let me know when you at least know who the daddys are gonna be so I can start sketchin'? ^.^;; *luff* Thankee!
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Unyko »

*lights up the little egg so that last flight is not forgotten* <.< ... >.> ... *and so that hopefully Xalia and Sherra remember to pick daddies?* ^.^;;;
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Xalia »

Mrph...must decide... >.< Decisions are awful, aren't they? XD
Kilandaia
Tripaldi Weyr
TSCZ
Jurizlandia-Coming Soon
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

They really are.. ^.^; *patpatpat* I'm glad it's not me deciding this one, that's for sure. XD;;;
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Dray »

>_>" It's okay to submit flight-forms here still, right? Or would you rather I email them?

Your Name: Dracothrope
Your Email: dracothrope@yahoo.com
Dragon's Name: Plustith
Dragon's Species: Old World
Dragon's URL: http://www.deviant-uprising.com/dray/bonds/dmae.htm
Chasing Whom? Zerma-nete
Comments: He's an old-world, but /I/ think he's pretty, and as a bronze, he's /got/ to be honorable, right? ;P

Dragon's Name: Charilaen'Taykah
Dragon's Species: Mutt
Dragon's URL: http://www.deviant-uprising.com/dray/bo ... nderer.htm
Chasing Whom? Zerma-nete
Comments: (Second image down)

Dragon's Name: Anistaid
Dragon's Species: Daemon Mutt
Dragon's URL: http://dracothrope.lmfao.org.uk/Bonds/S ... m#anistaid
Chasing Whom? Zettai
Comments: They'd be so cute together! (Anistaid is fully grown, he just /looks/ little. XD)

Dragon's Name: Cezaer
Dragon's Species: Undead Mutt
Dragon's URL: http://dracothrope.lmfao.org.uk/Bonds/S ... rstats.htm
Chasing Whom? Zettai
Comments: >:D
IceCat
Fledgling

Post by IceCat »

Your Name: IceCat
Your Email: mordria@yahoo.com

Dragon's Name: Fibrius
Dragon's Species: Dragon Whorling
Dragon's URL: http://mordria.byethost22.com/whorlings136.html
Chasing Whom? Zettai

Dragon's Name: Atynia
Dragon's Species: Wyld/Fedra/Dracanian/ Fionabhainn/Whorling
Hybrid
Dragon's URL: http://mordria.byethost22.com/dragon52.html
Chasing Whom? Zerma-nete

Dragon's Name: Leivin
Dragon's Species: Dragon Whorling
Dragon's URL: http://mordria.byethost22.com/whorlings128.html
Chasing Whom? Zerma-nete

Comments: ^^
v e r i t o s o s

Rainbow bee clutch on sands: 9 spots
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

*bump* I wanna close and run Zettai's flight soon, so if there's anyone you wanna send in, please do! ^.~
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Unyko »

Zettai's flight is closed, but Zerma-nete's will be open for just a -liiittle- while longer. ^.~

Which leaves two slots open for other flights! X3!
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Cacopheny »

I don't suppose I could talk you into running an at least half-Saa flight, could I? >.> I have a rather... small... character who I want to bond something equally small, and my mind somehow latched onto your critters XD
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

Awww.. <3 surely! I was actually considering having Eikida fly. <3 There wouldn't be many eggs (unless I did something odd that allowed for them X3) but.. they'd be pretty. And pretty small, too.

(I was gonna let 'Kida fly because I wanted to top off the 'season' and then do something really special for the Valley.. like a frenzy or something, but I dunno if I could run something like that and not feel weird.. <.<;; *shrug?*)

So.. yeah. Interested in the offspring of The Shield? X3
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Myrror »

(I was gonna let 'Kida fly because I wanted to top off the 'season' and then do something really special for the Valley.. like a frenzy or something, but I dunno if I could run something like that and not feel weird.. <.<;; *shrug?*)
Uny--you are weird.

^.^
ImageImageImageImageImage
Cacopheny
Dragon

Post by Cacopheny »

Ooooh, yes, interested : D That'd be cool-- thanks, Uny! : D

Though I dunno exactly who Eikida is, she sounds important, and all your stuff is pretty ^^
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

*giggle at Myr* I thought you knew that already! X3 Really, I just dunno how they're run, and I'm a -horrible- recordskeeper..*too impatient to sit and record urls and parents and stuff for very long* ^.^; Otherwise, I'd so totally jump right in an' have myself a frenzy. XD!

X3 This is Eikida:
http://unykness.pegaruny.com/Lliyani/Sa ... eikida.htm
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Cacopheny »

Ooooooooh cool o.o
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

.. *laff* Okay, I take it back. There are suddenly no flight slots available. XD *cheer!*

DF: You can write the flight story for Zettai any time, her chasers are listed here: http://unykness.pegaruny.com/Lliyani/Sa ... hase-6.htm ^.~ And whenever you pick the winner (be it before or when the actual story is written), let me know so I can get to work on the pics ^.~!

Midori: Lemme know when you want me to close Zerma-nete's flight, if you have time to write a flight story before this weekend. Also, let me know if you particularly want any of my Saa or half-Saa to fly, because I feel weird sending them to my own flights. XD Kay? *salute*

Sherra and Xalia? ^.^; You gonna want to write flight stories? If so, I can hold off adopting the hatchlings out until they're written, but if you think you won't have time or somehting for a long while, or at all, I'll just go ahead and announce the fathers and open the clutch for adoption. *sheepish* Let me know?

I wanna finish off these three, and then open up something special. X3 What that may be depends on what I think people would go for. ^.^; It may end up being a fenzy, where anyone can participate but dragons with Saa blood are encouraged. Not like there are many out there, but.. *chuckle*
*shrug* Then again, it could be something entirely different. Who knows! (If you have any preferences/ideas, let me know! I'm always open to new options, especially since this probably won't happen for a good long while. ^.~) But whatever it is, it will be -big-.

*salute!*
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Cacopheny »

Xalia is on hiatus atm, and not even checking the board much less writing anything, so I highly doubt she'll be getting you any stories anytime soon ^^' Just thought I'd letcha know.

If you want to ask her about a winner, at least, you could email her and she'd probably get back to you.
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

Thanks Caco, I sorta thought that might be the case. x.x;; And they both already gave me winners, so all I really need to know is if they want to write a flight story before I open the clutch. *sheepish* *anxious to get these out*

There's three ways I can go now...
I could just sit tight and wait for the flight stories (which may or may not come soon) and just put everything on hold 'till then. I really don' wanna do that one. x.x I'd go insane waiting.
Or I could announce the clutch's fathers without the story and let them write or not write one whenever.. I've already got the offspring all drawn out and Multra's are even colored. ^.^;;
Then again, if I just skip over 'em and do Zettai's clutch and come back to them when Sherra and Xalia have time to write.. *shrug*

Any way these happen, I'd just like to know preferences/druthers before going ahead, since some people like to write flight stories. *sheepish* And/or find out the fathers by reading the flight stories.

Mreh, I'll pm people. <3
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Dray »

Yeah, either that or emailing them would probably work. :) Just, "can I expect a flight story from you within the next couple of weeks, and if I can't, would you mind if I announced the father without a story, or should I put it on hold?" so that they get the gist of what's going on.

It's been my experience that once the father is announced, the need for a flight story becomes pretty redundant and hard to write for. So I wouldn't just announce them without at least emailing and asking. In the meantime, I can't see why you wouldn't work on another flight, Uny'! :3 So long as people can come back to these, it should be alright!
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

Yeah, that's what I had in mind. ^.~! Also, I totally understand about the announcement thing.. which is sorta why I think I may not actually get to the hatching stories of those few clutches. *sheepish* Ah well..
Image... Image ... Image