VotS Flights - OPEN!! :D

Need risers and/or chasers? Advertise here.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Unyko
Dragon

VotS Flights - OPEN!! :D

Post by Unyko »

http://unykness.pegaruny.com/Lliyani/SaaShiyovi/ - under the 'Skies' link.

I'll keep this thread updated with the flights until they're filled. *salute!*

FLIGHTS:
1. Star of Day: Private Flight - Invitation only
2. Sainanniau: OPEN - 3/7
3. (empty)

Please post chaser applications here. ^.~

Your Name:
Your Email:
Dragon's Name:
Dragon's Species:
Dragon's URL:
Chasing Whom?
Comments:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previous Updates

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, moving things along again, I'm working on getting the last few clutches released, so now I need new flights! Fortunately, I've got Lilu, who's been sitting on my head for the last month or so to let Kendra fly, and so, I am pleased to announce the first time an out-of-realm Saa has come back to fly! :D *cheering*

So! As of now, Kendra's flight is open for suitors, and there are two more open flights spots to fill if anyone's interested. ^.^ Males or females are welcome, as always.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Both Multra Kiona's and Xe Hound's flights are now closed, but Zettai's flight is still accepting chasers, and then another one comming up -very- soon. ^.~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<.< ... >.> ... *adds another upcomming flight* X3 So yeah, we have three again. ^.^; :D

Multra Kiona's flight will be closing very soon, probably before this weekend. If there are still only three chasers at that time, I'll -definitely- be adding some Saa to the list. *loves that girl*

Xe Hound's flight will close sometime around the 10th, unless there are three more chasers that fill her flight, in which case I'll close it early.

Zettai's flight, the new one, will be open 'till about the end of this month, again, unless I get the max ammount of chasers (7) early.

*salute*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eli's flight is closed, and will be flown momentarily. ^.~ Thanks to all who sent in chasers for her; it was a really tough choice! (Eli: Of course. *preen*)

The other two flights are still open, and have many slots left!

Also, I've been thinking: are there many (or any?) exclusively mated pairs out there that would want a non-competetive flight? (non-competitive: just the two of them with no other chasers) *tilts head*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright! Nicari and Miridath's flights are off the list, but now we have a grand total of -three- flights open for chasers!

The first of which, a Saa (Elianka), will be open untill the 25th of March or until she gets at least 5 chasers, whichever comes last. ^.^; The others' deadlines will follow as I figure out dates for hatchings and whatnot (they'll probably end sometime next month 'cause I want to have only one clutch open at one time), but you can send in chasers for any of the three, until they reach their limit. *salute!*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*BEAM* Nicari's chase has happened, and the flight story is posted! (look for it on the skies page) X3 However, I'm not gonna do this clutch until the current batch is adopted out. <.<.. You can send in candidates for it whenever you like, tho. ^.~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UPDATES! Wow, yay! *gratitude to Midori, Dray, Shiolar and Myr for their entries* Now that there are enough chasers, I can close Nicari's flight, unless there are any more interested parties, that is. ^.~ I'll leave it open for another day or so, just in case. (There are only two spots left for Nicari's chase now...)

However! There is now -another- chase happening - Miridath Promnas has decided to fly at the Valley! :D Forms for -that- chase will be open for another week (to give me time to write up Nicari's chase and draw up the hatchlings, at the very least).

*salute!*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, I decided to get started now, in case it takes a while to fill. ^.^;; 'Cause I'm always bored randomly. And I like the idea of these guys mixing with other dragons' traits. *innocent*

So, obviously, it's open to any and all interested parties, since there aren't even any Saa hatchlings out yet, much less adults. ^.^;; The info is all up and updated and whatnot on the site, go check it out if you're interested. Oh, and if your dragon is interested but a little too big (over 10ft at the shoulder), there is a new process that can be done to size him down temporarily. If there are no objections, that is. ^.~

I'll close this when there are at least five chasers, or at the end of the week, whichever happens last. So hurry and get in your entries.. Nicari isn't a girl to be kept waiting. XD
Last edited by Unyko on Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:57 pm, edited 30 times in total.
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Shard »

Something you might want to add is some info on their size range. :) I definitely want to send someone but I wouldn't want to be making a big or little mistake. :)

edit - durrrr, I didn't read your post fully lol! Might want to add *on the website* that info. :D
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

Er, yeah.. good point. ^.^;; *forgot to add that stuff* *edits page* Thanks!

update: Kay, I edited both the skies page and the info page to include the size-down process, so now any dragon can participate as long as they don't mind being shrunk. X3 *salute!*
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

*bumps for update* <.< ... >.> ... *wanders off innocently* :wink:
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Woot! :D Can't wait to see the flight! ^_^

And... eeeh, they're up! :P *pokes people to send in males* Merry Pormnas indeed! XD
Xalia
Great Wyrm

Post by Xalia »

I don't think I have anyone that doesn't have blue, purple, or green on them somewhere... ;.; *wanted to send males to chase Ms. Pormnas*
Kilandaia
Tripaldi Weyr
TSCZ
Jurizlandia-Coming Soon
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Oh, small amounts are okay... I'm just hoping to not see too many that are overly covered with any of those colours. >.> I just think it'd clash with her in the offspring, since the green-bits already do, a little, on her!
Xalia
Great Wyrm

Post by Xalia »

How 'bout Demaine then? >.> *found him and really wants him to chase somewhere* Not sure what his size is though...

http://kilandaia.dragonbackdesign.com/b ... maine.html
Kilandaia
Tripaldi Weyr
TSCZ
Jurizlandia-Coming Soon
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

SCD Mutts are typically of the medium->medium large range, so he probably would. X333 Eeeh, if you send him I'll love you forever!
Xalia
Great Wyrm

Post by Xalia »

Here we go! :D

Your Name: Xalia
Your Email: xaliademarin@yahoo.com
Dragon's Name: Demaine
Dragon's Species: Atuan Mutt
Dragon's URL: http://kilandaia.dragonbackdesign.com/b ... maine.html
Chasing Whom? Miridath Pormnas
Comments: :D Yay! Can't wait to see this flight happen now!
Kilandaia
Tripaldi Weyr
TSCZ
Jurizlandia-Coming Soon
IceCat
Fledgling

Post by IceCat »

Your Name: IceCat
Your Email: mordria@yahoo.com
Dragon's Name: Leivin
Dragon's Species: Dragon whorling/catdragon
Dragon's URL: http://mordria.byethost22.com/whorlings128.html
Chasing Whom? Nicari
Comments: I hope this is still open ^^
v e r i t o s o s

Rainbow bee clutch on sands: 9 spots
Cacopheny
Dragon

Post by Cacopheny »

Terry-chaaaaaan, is October too purple to chase your lady? o.o
The stupidest smart person you ever met.
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Link me, again? :O I can't remember how purple he is!
Cacopheny
Dragon

Post by Cacopheny »

Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

he is teh smex. You know she wants him.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
seraaches
Fledgling

Post by seraaches »

interested, but i can't recall where mozer is chasing right now. . . ^^;;;;
Hawkings Crest

"While I have no clue wot you're saying, I have deduced that your imagination has no coherence wotsoever."
~Kyouya-sama, Ouran High School Host Club
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

XD The thing is, she's going to be looking at personality as well as appearance, I think, so I don't know if he'll get much of anything out of it if he's being a crank. Still, it'd be fun to write a flight story with him in it, if you want to send him in!
Cacopheny
Dragon

Post by Cacopheny »

I didn't really expect him to win, cuz yeah, he *is* a grouch XD :: sends him in, though ^^ ::
Cacopheny
Dragon

Post by Cacopheny »

Your Name: CacophenyAngel
Your Email: cacopheny @ gmail . com (spaced out cuz I'm getting a lot of spam >.< )
Dragon's Name: October Bonder
Dragon's Species: Avengaean Bonder Daemon
Dragon's URL: http://cacopheny.lmfao.org.uk/aven/sythyn/october.htm
Chasing Whom? Miridath Pormnas
Comments: Highly doubt he'll win, given his general bad-temperedness, but he can be filler, that's okay >: D
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Hey, Uny'? I was wondering... how do candidates find the valley and your dragons to bond/take care of a hatchling? I noticed that you have four up for bonders and I'm really interested in trying for that last one, but I'm not sure how to get my character from point A to point B--like, how he'd figure out that they were available, not to mention, how he'd get /in/ to the valley if Eikida or any of the other Shield-types had the place blocked off!

Help? X3
LakotaWolf
Dragon

Post by LakotaWolf »

Finally getting my males in XD

Your Name: Lakota
Your Email: Lakotasilver@gmail.com
Dragon's Name: Lughe-buu
Dragon's Species: "Miniature" Schattarneki
Dragon's URL: http://www.splintyr.com/schattarneki/lughebu.html
Chasing Whom? Nicari
Comments:

Your Name: Lakota
Your Email: Lakotasilver@gmail.com
Dragon's Name: Niteo "Nit" Soloculi
Dragon's Species: Biolumiclops
Dragon's URL: http://theglasswolf.com/cyberpets/niteo.html
Chasing Whom? Nicari
Comments:
Lakota Windfang Sheean,
Professional Misanthropist
http://www.splintyr.com

Letting the days go by - Let the water hold me down
Letting the days go by - Water flowing underground
Into the blue again - After the money's gone
Once in a lifetime - Water flowing underground
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

If Nicari's still open, I'd like to send Nth to her... I intended to do so earlier but work killed me this week.

Your Name: Shard
Your Email: kshau_protectorate@yahoo.com
Dragon's Name: Nth
Dragon's Species: ... dragonflydragon? unknown
Dragon's URL: http://www.geocities.com/alabaster_ride ... -vanya.htm a ways down, is his only real online description
Image just cut and paste http://www.geocities.com/alabaster_riders/nth-a.gif if that doesn't work
Chasing Whom? Nicari
Comments: he's already a proven breeder! :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

Dray wrote:Hey, Uny'? I was wondering... how do candidates find the valley and your dragons to bond/take care of a hatchling? I noticed that you have four up for bonders and I'm really interested in trying for that last one, but I'm not sure how to get my character from point A to point B--like, how he'd figure out that they were available, not to mention, how he'd get /in/ to the valley if Eikida or any of the other Shield-types had the place blocked off!

Help? X3
Erm, yeah, thanks Dray.. ^.^;; I shoulda mentioned that, huh? There's a portal through which both chasers and candidates pass to get to the Saa, and they hafta pass something like a magical lie-detector test only for intent instead of lies. So basically they portal to Lliyani and then, after they pass the test (by not meaning any harm to the Saa), they go through another portal and end up in the valley. ^.~;

And as for how people would know.. once the Saa were discovered, there was probably a general announcement posted in nearby realms for both candidates for the hatchlings and chasers for flights. Could be anything from paper posters and fliers to electronic or magical announcements, depending on their home realm's technolgy.

Does that help any? ^.^;;; *will post this in the general info*
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

Shard wrote:If Nicari's still open, I'd like to send Nth to her... I intended to do so earlier but work killed me this week.
Actually, Nicari's chase closed with Lakota's two, but if you want, I can keep him for the next Saa flight..? (Which will probably be Elianka.. <3)
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

SIGN HIM UP. :) I'll wait. :) I'll even have time to give him his own page.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

Kaythen! ^.^ *salute!* *starts list of chasers for Eli's flight* :wink:
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

*bumps and points up to the top of the first post for updates on the three open flights in need of chasers* ^.^!
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Cacopheny »

Your Name: CacophenyAngel
Your Email: cacopheny @ gmail . com
Dragon's Name: October Bonder
Dragon's Species: Avengaean Bonder Daemon
Dragon's URL: http://cacopheny.lmfao.org.uk/aven/sythyn/october.htm
Chasing Whom? Elianka
Comments: Haha, he's trying again XD
Midori
Dragon

Post by Midori »

If you want to add Ryuki to one of the flights

Your Name: Midori
Your Email: edele25@yahoo.com
Dragon's Name: Ryuki
Dragon's Species: Glestjer Winter Fox
Dragon's URL: http://www.geocities.com/edele25/midori.html
Chasing Whom? Elianka
Comments: Ryuki wants to try his luck again squeeee!
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

Yay! Thanks you two; I was rather hoping they'd come back. *laff* It's too hard to choose a winner! *wishes she could just.. combine all of 'em into one super!pretty!male*

eli: <.<.. *too* (*VAINTY* *PRIDE*)

XD
Image... Image ... Image