Much frustration for Moire and elsewhere

For all your update needs.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

efellai
Hatchling

Much frustration for Moire and elsewhere

Post by efellai »

It makes it much, much harder to start up dragoning again when your site disappears and Dreamweaver decides that it needs a serial. Which I do not have with me whilst studying abroad.
The ethereal.nu address is completely gone. This really sucks. If Gil could no longer keep it up, I wish he'd have told me.
At the moment, I am forced to start hosting things on Freewebs, and uploading one stinking file at a time. This drives me into a rabid frenzy, so forgive me if I snarl at anyone. I have anyone who had 'auroch' in their address up with the same file name at www.freewebs.com/auroch/ (old file name) .
Add this to new computer game being too advanced for recently acquired laptop's video card and old computer game expansion claiming that it can't find the original (which is at home), it is a very, very frustrated Effie.
Add total nonadjustment to the time difference, and she's just about homicidal. :P
Mystic, if you will get me who I've sent to you as far as Victory Dance behbies goes, I will get the rest done ASAP. God knows, I have enough free time here.

Cranky, cranky, cranky Effie, who apologizes for her tone but is having a rather bad day on too little sleep
Theleond Efellai of Moire Yti Anamne
Mystic Dragon
Great Wyrm

Post by Mystic Dragon »

*falls over dead* YOU'RE ALIVE?!?! :O I was just wondering what to do with your V Dance babies! I saw the site disappearing and went "Crap". Yep. That's actually what I said.

Anyway, the last time you disappeared I divvied up a few of your babies to be drawn by others. I already have those images in and awaiting a pick up page. Now before you bite my head off *hides* what I can do is up the number of eggs those dragons had so that you can draw some too. I'll e-mail you later with what's been done and what still needs to be done.

Um... what e-mail addy do you use these days?
https://renaissancebookpress.com/2017/0 ... tlin-caul/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
efellai
Hatchling

Post by efellai »

Yep, still here! Not sure how long after I get back to the States I can continue to be back, but I'm here now. Until June at least. And we're getting cable and a wireless hub at home, yay.
I use efellai @yahoo . com (among others...I have two school addresses and two personal ones...eep). If you ever get on YIM, I'm efellai there too. I've lost my ICQ number, and forgotten my MSN password, and AIM won't even download, so....
I don't mind my behbies having extra behbies, so long as my work has not been in vain. :) And I was pretty gone for a while.
Oh, and were there ever pictures for the remorai? I wanna see Mesh. :D Yep, I remember....
Somewhat happier (food is good) Effie
Mystic Dragon
Great Wyrm

Post by Mystic Dragon »

Yepyep! Here's the remorai page. *pokes anyone ELSE who hasn't gotten theirs up yet either* So far I only have a link to Dray's Sin.
http://www.geocities.com/the_victory_dance/pick_up.html

You're not in the States? o.O What have you been up to, girl?!
https://renaissancebookpress.com/2017/0 ... tlin-caul/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
efellai
Hatchling

Post by efellai »

I'm studying abroad for a semester in Aberystwyth, Wales. It's been interesting so far. O.O People are different, classes are very different (I have a lecture or seminar once a week only), and I get my own room (Squee). I also get to cook for myself, which has its good points and its bad points. I have a couple other girls from the US in the same flat, and a couple of Welsh folks...just one guy, poor thing. Sadly, the natives love to smoke. *Effie allergic* I get to take a 'module' in traditional music of the Celtic countries, though, so life is good. Now if only my fiance could make it up here... (I'd bring you all along too, if I could, but the fiance gets first dibs. ;) )
Eee, Mesh is so /pretty/! Gonna have fun, yepyep....
Effie, trying to prod her art tablet into recognizing the stylus as a stylus
Shiolar
Dragon

Post by Shiolar »

Ooooh, Aberystwyth. I considered going there, back when I was thinking about university... Such a long way away from home though... Although admittedly my home is closer to Wales than yours is... And yes, unfortunately smoking is a habit of most people in this age group have over here... Glad you're having fun, though. Wales is a very nice place, on the whole...

/random commentary
efellai
Hatchling

Post by efellai »

Note: Hathian wing-arms. Mystic, this is all your fault. *scowls at Youimi'ha's offspring* Acres of gradually narrowing almost-parallel curves, and really, really bony ankles. If there's anything I hate more than wingspars, it's trying to make a semi-realistic-looking foot.
But the lines, I admit, are gorgeous....
Effie, cheerfully complaining and doing the outline portion of a VD behbhie.....that particular acronym make anyone else wince?
PS Nifty, Shiolar! Where did you end up going? (out of curiosity)
Kiara
Hatchling

Post by Kiara »

efellai wrote:I'm studying abroad for a semester in Aberystwyth, Wales.
Oh wow. :D. My *pauses* step-god-sister is there (my 'step-'mothers god daughter) and it was my brother second choice I think. Hehe. My dad and step-mum aren't that far away either, they live in Powys. About an hour or two from the Uni i think, Sarah-Kate visits them sometimes on her way to and from Uni.

And Celtic Music? oh... what you studying then?

And Shiolar, where is "home", if it's closer to Aberystwyth then Efellai's?
efellai
Hatchling

Post by efellai »

My degree is going to be in English, with a drama minor. Celtic music is merely an abiding passion and an excellent elective. *grins*
Kiara
Hatchling

Post by Kiara »

Okay, coolies... I think Sarah-Kate's doing something like that. I forget what exactly though (we're not that close). Brother was gunna do History, with American Studies minor I think...

And I agree on the Celtic Music. Ancient History and the stuff related to that wasn't something I thought about when I was choosing my studies, I wish I had now though - when my brother started looking into it I had a look to and I half wish I'd done that instead.
Shiolar
Dragon

Post by Shiolar »

I ended up not going anywhere, as it happens... I got a job instead... But if I'd gone to university, it would have been Exeter.

But home for me is southern England. Think I'm about 300-400 miles from Aberystwyth. I can't remember exactly how far. But it's certainly somewhat closer than the US!
Kiara
Hatchling

Post by Kiara »

Exeter... yes. Lol. My mother went there, and wanted me to go growing up until I told her that I wasnt and had other places in mine.

Anyways. Southern England is good. Personally I'm a Cambridgeshire/Essex girly these days (home and college/uni respectively), but mum's moving back to Plymouth sometime, which is where she was born and raised - so I'll be back to calling the South East home again (I was born in the Poole area :))
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Kiara wrote:Okay, coolies... I think Sarah-Kate's doing something like that.
Just as a complete aside.... without the H and the -, that's my name. :) Funneh.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Shiolar
Dragon

Post by Shiolar »

I'm a Basingstoke-boy by birth, myself, but I haven't been up that way in a very long time. I grew up in Hampshire, but I'm living pretty close to Plymouth at the moment.