July Dragon Exchange - Closed

A place for old threads that are just too important to delete. Talk to a Mod if you think a thread should be moved here.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

*prance cackles* ^_^ He's so spiff *hugs Xalia* ^_^ Thank you! Loide.. mmm.. *laughs* ^_^ I like the name. *hugs you again, goes to work on who, exactly, he is*

-StarFyre
Xalia
Great Wyrm

Post by Xalia »

I'm glad you like him! I was worried 'cause he just didn't seem to want to be drawn...heh...the reference pic you gave had him with a pretty intense look on his face...didn't look like a happy guy so I figured he should be kinda scowling... Anyways, glad you like him! Can't wait to see what you end up doing with him! :D
Kilandaia
Tripaldi Weyr
TSCZ
Jurizlandia-Coming Soon
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Lloyd is the farest thing from "happy" that a person can possibly be. He has issues... ... well, to steal a line from a comic I read, he doesn't have just issues, he has the entire subscription. =P

-StarFyre
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Thanks, Myrror and Xalia, for letting me know! *updates her notes*

Phe, can you read mac-style Appleworks excel-style sheets, or should I try to futz around with the format? >.O' I dunno if it'll work properly, but I can try to send you what I have, here... whenever you're online! O_o Also have some questions to ask you about layout-problems, if you have a spare moment of time!
TyGryph
Dragon

Post by TyGryph »

I'm still working on mine. Inspiration/Energy is coming in fits and spurts... and I'm gone three mornings a week now... heh. Enough excuses. I'll have it up as soon as I can.
ereandir
Egg

Post by ereandir »

Mine is also on the way. May be a bit late, but I'll try to get it in soon.
hksherra
Dragon

Post by hksherra »

Um... obviously... I'm going to be late...

Sorry... I went to another continent for a week there and I'm still recovering from jetlag....
hksherra
Dragon

Post by hksherra »

Whoops... and that last post was from Sherra... I don't think I've gotten the hang of this board yet...
Lerial
Fledgling

Post by Lerial »

Mine shall, unfortunately, be a day late. I would work on it til midnight and likely finish it, but (also unfortunately) I've a final to take tomorrow. Bah on summer school's interference. Many apologies.
-mew.

"Sic, sic iuvat ire sub umbras." -Vergil, The Aeneid, Book 4, line 660

Firestone Weyr
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

Whoops, already slacking on my new job. This exchange is closed as of yesterday! All images after this point are late.