Ara Jariane's clutch... Now accepting bonders/sponsors!

Have a candidate with no place to go, or a clutch that needs filling? Advertise here.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

hksherra
Dragon

Ara Jariane's clutch... Now accepting bonders/sponsors!

Post by hksherra »

Ara Jariane (http://hometown.aol.com/cysherra3/hexy3.html) and her bond Hexy have bred... and their looking for good homes for their kits!

Ara is an Aven (mostly Aven, at least!) and Hexy is a Greater Crow (a giant immortal rather magical crow), so... Their babies could posses human shifting, crow shifting, and some of the nifty Aven-y stuffs!

There will be 8 kits, and this'll be running like the Aven Bonding Project... I'll give you your dragon when you give me your candidate/sponsor.

Ye Olde Rules
1. Sponsors are accepted as long as they have some sort of new storybit for the occasion.
2. Only 1 candidate/sponsor per person unless there isn't that much interest.
3. Your candidate/sponsor should have a page... and your dragon should be up on that page in a timely manner!
4. Like Dray, I'm looking for stories more on the shorter side. I want more than stat sheets, but no novels, please.
5. I'll probably set up some records at Cy at some point, but I think that Dray would probably appreciate if you dropped a line in here: http://www.deviant-uprising.com/nexus/v ... .php?t=398
6. Feel free to request colors/personalities, though I may change 'em around a bit if I feel the need to...
7. These dudes are adults as soon as they're paged, since there is no hatchling image. There are no restrictions on breeding, though you may want to check Aven info for interesting genetic quirks...
8. Not really a rule, but a note... There isn't really any sort of rankings for these guys. I'll give 'em a number 1-20 like Dray does if you want, but I'm not gonna if you don't ask. This clutch I'm just kinda doing for the fun of it, so there isn't supposed to be stress involved! ^^
9. Oooh! Forgot this one the first time! Please link back to Cy Dragonstake (http://hometown.aol.com/rezogrl2000/Cydragonstake.html) on the page that you're submitting...

And now... what you've been waiting for...

The preview!

And... the form! Just post here with it, please.

Your name:
Your e-mail:
Bonder/sponsor's name:
Bonder/sponsor's url:
Bonder/sponsor's gender:
Bonder/sponsor's species:
Color/gender preferences:
Bonding or sponsoring?
Comments:

6/8 Eggs left!
Last edited by hksherra on Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
GildedLilly
Fledgling

Post by GildedLilly »

Although the mental image of the act of procreation has scarred me for life, I shall ask for one of the babies.

Your name: Gildedlilly
Your e-mail: Iamgreen@hotpop.com
Bonder/sponsor's name: Hakam
Bonder/sponsor's url: http://www.geocities.com/gildedplain/Hakam.html
Bonder/sponsor's gender: male
Bonder/sponsor's species: human
Color/gender preferences: Nope!
Bonding or sponsoring? Bond.
Comments: WHEEE!
WARN!NG: Contents in cup may be giddy. Do not goad or attempt to distract with something shiny.
hksherra
Dragon

Post by hksherra »

*cackles* Yay! I got one! I glanced over the story and shall work up a dragon probably later today, but just one note...

I forgot about it the first time, but now there is a rule number 9! Couldja please link back to Cy Dragonstake on your page? ^^ Thanks!
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

:O Are the dragons pre-done, Cy, or are their a limited amount coloured up and done already?
hksherra
Dragon

Post by hksherra »

Dray wrote::O Are the dragons pre-done, Cy, or are their a limited amount coloured up and done already?
>_> I'm Sherra, actually... Cy is another person... I just run Cy Dragonstake... *cough cough* which was here before Cy the person was, so I'm not ripping off... and neither is she since it is a shortening of something else, I think and... Gah! Off topic! XD

The dragons aren't pre-done or anything, I just don't know if I'll want to commit to this infinitely or anything. The number is there for that reason, though it is very likely that I'll keep doing 'em if people still want 'em... I'm a big softie when it comes down to it and I preshaded the template so I don't have to shade each individual one so it takes less time...

And that was a whole lot of words to say not a whole lot! XD Whoops!
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Sweeeeet! That's a lovely image, and here's a Sanger for ya!

Your name: Shard
Your e-mail: kshau_protectorate@yahoo.com
Bonder/sponsor's name: Lucia Sanger
Bonder/sponsor's url: http://www.geocities.com/crazy_doc_sang ... lucia1.htm
Bonder/sponsor's gender: Female
Bonder/sponsor's species: Human
Color/gender preferences: any
Bonding or sponsoring? Bonding please
Comments: page isn't finished but in progress while I'm at work. :) heeh.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
hksherra
Dragon

Post by hksherra »

Cooooooooool... Lookie! Lookie! I got a second! ^^ Thanks, Shard!

And as a side note... if this thing fills up in under a week then I'll add more kits and stuff... O_o Ara and Hexy just get to be busy... XD
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

*Facepalms* I was /thinking/ 'sherra', but I think I was reading 'cy dragonstake' and typed that instead! ^^; I'm sorry, I wasn't mixing you up with Cy-who-likes-raves-etc. or anything!

Alright, thanks for letting me know!
GildedLilly
Fledgling

Post by GildedLilly »

Oh, right! Linkage! I totally knew I was forgetting something.
WARN!NG: Contents in cup may be giddy. Do not goad or attempt to distract with something shiny.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Lucia's page is done now. :) *can't wait*
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
hksherra
Dragon

Post by hksherra »

Dooo doo dooo! Dragon done!

GildedLily!

Dragon name: Yolphine Jariane
Bonded to: Hakam
Breed: 1/2 Greater Crow, 1/4 Daemon, minor elements of fire, light.
Parents: Ara Jariane and Hexy
Length: 45’
Color: Blue-striped gray
Personality: Yolphine will always be a little protective of Hakam. He is considered a little distant by those who don’t know him well, but his friends know him as social and amiable.
Abilities: Verbal speech, shifting (crow-form), psionics (telepathy, teleportation)
Neishai
Dragon

Post by Neishai »

Ooh, I think I have just the person to bond with one of these guys! A 'crow' winged demon... Now to get him ready... *whooshes off* ^.^
N'tyr Phii // We're Rococo / Caer Obelisk / Voivode's horde // Planet Muto
Bonder/Sponsor Database thread!

Please contact me if you find I owe you paged dragons.
Please also contact me if you have re-homed my dragons (so I don't page them by accident!)
If you just want to talk that's great!
Discord: Neishai#8117 // Toyhou.se: Melomar
hksherra
Dragon

Post by hksherra »

Yes yes... send me crows... CROW-NIS!!

No... >_> I'm not obsessive... *hides icon*
Neishai
Dragon

Post by Neishai »

o.O You know, I have never been sure about your Icon... do explain. ^.^ Otherwise... I'll be stuck thinking of Nny as a crow-man because I'm kinda strange that way... o.o JtHM!!! *poses, looks around, slinks off grinning sheepishly*

Please also contact me if you have re-homed my dragons (so I don't page them by accident!)
Cy
Dragon

Post by Cy »

XD "Cy-who-likes-raves-etc" that's amusing Dray :P And yes Sherra, it's shortened, though most people have forgotten that after all these years XD And I get confused often, when people talk about Cy but are referring to the Dragonstake.

Anyways, Sherra, I love these mutts! So cute!!
hksherra
Dragon

Post by hksherra »

Thanks! ^^ I love your icon, by the way... DDR would be my addiction, but I don't get enough access to it...

*does the happy dragon dance*
Neishai
Dragon

Post by Neishai »

I am assuming this clutch is being hatched at Cy...so I was wondering if you are still taking bonders for the clutch on your site? I thought I could "send" two guys at once - this crow/raven-y one, and another for the Urban/Technology theme clutch. I'd probably have to wrack my brain for the theme since my guys live in a castle, but it shouldn't be too difficult since one has an electric guitar. XD

hksherra
Dragon

Post by hksherra »

Yep! Cy is still accepting bonders, and this is technically taking place there... I suppose I ought to make a note of that...

XD I haven't done dragon stuff in so long... this is my trying to catch up with everything I've loafed out on...
Neishai
Dragon

Post by Neishai »

XD! Alrighty, cool. In writing and sending that post I actually figured out just who I'd be sending and everything, and the theme, and story blurbs, and... So... wah! I'm hoping to get these two updated tonight. Whee!

hksherra
Dragon

Post by hksherra »

Aaaaaaaaand... Shard!

O_O Wonderful thing about using pre-shaded templates is that it makes it ever so much faster to get 'em out...

Dragon name: Eraxa Jariane
Bonded to: Lucia Sanger
Breed: 1/2 Greater Crow, 1/4 Daemon, minor elements of fire, light.
Parents: Ara Jariane and Hexy
Length: 55’
Color: yellow-striped gray/black
Personality: Eraxa is an exotic beauty among dragonesses, and she knows it. She isn’t a flirt so much as she knows what she wants and will do what it takes to get it. She won’t snatch a paired dragon away from his mate, but everyone else is fair game. She’ll assist when Lucia is trying to help people, but she doesn’t seem to be really doing it for quite the same reasons...
Abilities: Verbal speech, shifting (anthro), psionics (telepathy, teleportation), speed magic, birdspeak
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Oh sweeeeet. Just... sweet. :) Thank you! I'll try getting her on as soon as possible. Thank you!!

((and I must make my person for the clutch too, i'm so far behind))
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
hksherra
Dragon

Post by hksherra »

*wanders in* Still doing this in between Eakishi prep! ^^
Neishai
Dragon

Post by Neishai »

I still intend to send in a form for my guy, I just haven't had a chance to write up a storybit for him, and the other who will be standing at the Cy clutch... *sigh* ebil holidays...

hksherra
Dragon

Post by hksherra »

Yeah yeah... it's all good! ^^ I just want to make sure people know this thing still lives...

I have plenty to keep me busy with if this doesn't go anywhere for a while!