DF's "Don't Forget Me!" Post!

Need risers and/or chasers? Advertise here.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

DragonFlight
Dragon

DF's "Don't Forget Me!" Post!

Post by DragonFlight »

Thought I'd make some notes over here. Toyrt's clutch is up at Citadel, and since she was the only one that decided to head over there, I figured I'd give everyone a heads up. ^^

There are currently three open flight/rage spots at Citadel, one of which can be a Shadow Twisting (details on site). I should point out a slight change or clarification that has been made to the Citadel - it's not evil per say, it's more neutral with darker tendencies. There's also a note on the page about it, and I'll get more into details during the frenzy stories.

Also, there are some females over at Sanctuary - Goywuy is still looking for at least two more males in her flight, and Purplex and Florid Chorus are also looking for a few good males. ^.^

This is my update post of stuff I'm looking for at the moment. ^^;;
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
I sneezed. It seems to have reshaped reality. My bad.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Ooh the girls are up? I've gotta make a flight page then! :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Xalia
Great Wyrm

Post by Xalia »

Yes yes! The girls need chasers! :D
Kilandaia
Tripaldi Weyr
TSCZ
Jurizlandia-Coming Soon
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Xalia, are you looking more for personalities that match-ish, or pretty-boys? X333 I have a lot of partial-pernese types that are kind of boring looking, but that I think might fit, but then I have some trait-interesting boys whose personalities are off or... just aren't really there. XD
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Yeah, that's the idea... send in boring pernese boys. :) Because they'll make the rest of us pretty boys REEAAALLY pretty by comparison !! LOL!!
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Xalia
Great Wyrm

Post by Xalia »

Looking for nothing in particular...Flori won't choose anyone that Purplex doesn't approve of though, so you might keep that in mind when sending your males...make sure the male is fine with flying either of them! :D
Kilandaia
Tripaldi Weyr
TSCZ
Jurizlandia-Coming Soon
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

There's still two more slots for Goywuy Chaestyriargue's flight, and at least one more slot for Purplex and Florid's combo. ^^ Just to bump this.
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Didn't I send you a pair? I could have sworn I completed a page. At this very moment I can't remember who off the top of my head, but I was certain I sent a couple guys for the pair. hrm...
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

If you sent something, I never got anything, the flights lists are up to date. @_@
Database Being Revamped

DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

~Bump~
Database Being Revamped

DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

~Bumps Again~

There's still some open spots for Florid and Purplex, Xalia has expressed interest in having a few more males on the flight.

Goywuy's is pretty much full, so there's two I'm waiting on stories for. (No rush though.)

Just as a note, despite the open slots at the Citadel, I haven't have a chance to update, but I am not accepting anymore flight applicants at either place right now.

This will have a reason, which will coincide with my Special Event, so keep your eyes open for those 'rumors' - they will be continuously popping up, possibly with a limited style of teasers, right up until the deadline.
Database Being Revamped

Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

I still can't remember who I was going to send. It was a brilliant idea I had - at work. :( I might have them there though, for that reason. I've been so busy at work (and avoiding work at work) so hopefully I'll have those last guys to ya soon... *pulls hair out trying to recall which obnoxious guys she wanted to set up with em*
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

~BUMP~

I'm sttiiiillll looking for more male suitors for Purplex and Florid Chorus.

~POKES PEOPLE~ <_<;;; I canna draw more cute babies unless a flight can get finished. :P
Database Being Revamped

DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

~Pokes AGAIN~ Same as above.

http://kynn.lostmysanity.net/Mereth/San ... ights.html

Goywuy's is closed, I just need to update, but come on, please? -No one- sent the last time I asked and it's been two months again. Purplex and Florid Choruuuussss. ;_;

Please???
Database Being Revamped

DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

hmm, can the male i send be standing somewhere else at the time? as a candidate. he's not flying anywhere yet. and he's not really a candidate, but staying in the name of mindspace.. i suppose he could take a 'vacation' to go chasing, but yes.
._. if you're cool with that, i'll send'm.

edit-- nevermind. I missed the last rule, about the part about staying with the clutch. Taking a mini vacation can constitute a hatching, but not staying there.

edit the third- ha, i did find a male to send.

/annoying string of edits.
Last edited by DNS on Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

How many more do you need, DF?
ImageImageImageImageImage
Cacopheny
Dragon

Post by Cacopheny »

:: sent somebody :: I'm running out of random chasers, man.... XD
The stupidest smart person you ever met.
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

Well, my email exploded after I went shopping, you guys filled it so fast. ^_^

I'll get the updates up shortly, and then contact Xalia. I know she's on hiatus - but I'm sure she wouldn't object to picking flight winners. ^_^
Database Being Revamped