Smushy contest~!

For contests and challenges, free for all to join and create.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Dray
Dracolich

Smushy contest~!

Post by Dray »

Would anyone be interested in a smushy art-or-writing contest? XD By that I mean, would you be interested in drawing or writing hopelessly romantic and/or stupidly emo and/or scarifiyingly raunchy images/story-blurbs for me in exchange for varying numbers of dragons and, if I can find time, return images of whatever characters you want--equal to the number that you included to your entry? >.>" In short, I'll trade you dragons and fangirling-piccies if you draw fangirly images for me! >D

I'll provide sketchy images of whom I'd like to see, if you'd like to take a shot at it! Bwa ha ha ha haha!
Astra
Ancient Dragon

Post by Astra »

Haha that would be SO sweet. For some reason I've been writing nothing but recently (Kourisa's flight story, my Nano novel, anything involving Astra and Elano ... all smushy romance of death). So count me in if I can find the time!
ImageImageImage
Cacopheny
Dragon

Post by Cacopheny »

Ha ha, you just want more Agate-arts XD
The stupidest smart person you ever met.
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Not true! :P

(...okay, maybe a just a little bit. XD Hush, you! *addicted to gift-arts* XDDD)
Rachael
Dragon

Post by Rachael »

Haven't I done something similar... Schmoosh! If you don't put a deadline on this, I'd love to have a go.