November Dragon Exchanges - Closed

A place for old threads that are just too important to delete. Talk to a Mod if you think a thread should be moved here.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

Ze mails have been sent! Hopefully I didn't mess up or mix up anywhere. :P
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

Ok, here are mine ^.^

Aireona, I got your Self-Image request...kinda thought of a wyvern-type dragon (taking on the bat ears to more batty...does that mean you're batty?, fire elemental on one side, water elemental on the other. The wingsails are the respective elements.

Ehe, hope you like.

And IceCat, I got your regular request. Water-based black dragoness, with faerie-type dark energy wings. The wings can retract when she's in water--and any other abilities, feel fre to add.

ImageImageImageImageImage
jess d
Dragon

Post by jess d »

Phe, I didn't recieve my email
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

Sorry 'bout that, Jess! That was my fault. Amended now.
aireona93
Dragon

YAY!

Post by aireona93 »

I really like her! Thank you!
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
Naeodin
Dragon

Post by Naeodin »

...dum de dum...

it's off to work we go...
jess d
Dragon

Post by jess d »

Asha! I got you for the regular exchange, and here is your dragon.

Colour(s): Red and silver Red with dark points on tail, face and wings and with silver horns, tailspikes and wing sails
Features: Lots of spikes! (Spiiiikeess...) And ears.
Species: Dragon
Element(s): Fire, evilness I leave her personality up to you, but for abilities, she has verbal speech, teleportation, and inate fire magic. She can summon small to medium fire elementals, cast fireballs, and start and extinguish small to medium sized fires
Theme: Two of everything! Two pairs of wings, heads, tails, eyes, etc.
Name: Something Feargale Milanda Feargale
Note: The green gems in her foreheads give her a very clear, full-color version of night vision. As long as they are uncovered, she can see perfectly no matter how dark it is, even if her regular eyes are closed or damaged.
Please link to Malnev; the link is in my sig
Asha Wermyst
Dragon

Post by Asha Wermyst »

w00t! Thanks Jess! *runs off with.*
Shiolar
Dragon

Post by Shiolar »

Icecat!
Colour(s): ice and dark blue, black, purple Got it, apart from the black, couldn't fit it anywhere...
Features: wings made of bones and metal and a few feathers, stripes or
leopard spots, long purple hair Bony, metally wings, with a couple feathers for decoration, stripes and long purple hair. You also got an earring...
Species: Feline dragon Anthropomorphic feline dragon
Element(s): any Ice, I think
Theme: Misanthrope Kind of...
Name: Any Up to you on this one.

There we go... been working on this solidly nearly all day, but I'm quite pleased with the result. It looks better on paper; obviously one of those images that was never meant to be scanned, but still...

Never drawn a feline before either, but I do rather like the head. Based more on a large cat than a domestic one; with the stripes, it rather makes me think tiger.
GildedLilly
Fledgling

Post by GildedLilly »

No email, again. What is it with me? Argg. Must... kill... server...
Fuzzy
Dragon

Post by Fuzzy »

^^ Do you have your spam filter on?
<a href="http://oacmagicisle.co.cc/">The OAC!</a>

(Bonding urls pending due to geocities crash... )
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

::PMs it:: Maybe you need to add my email to an 'allowed' list or sommat. o.o Maybe radix.net doesn't like gmail.com?
JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

Oh! Are the dragons that need volunteer-drawings still available for being drawn?
Image Image Image Image
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

Well, yes, but don't you think you should finish your late image, first? :P You're still blacklisted from June.
JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

^^;;; I know. I was asking for Terry, who was peering over my shoulder a minute ago. X3
Image Image Image Image
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

And I /will/ finish mine, I was just asking because I wasn't sure! XD *pokes the half-finished image* I'm mostly just stalled on the damn guitar...
Rachael
Dragon

Post by Rachael »

I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to be a problem child. It was just the thought of the Marley....
Cacopheny
Dragon

Post by Cacopheny »

:: laughs :: Terry says she's not bitching at you, she's just frustrated that she hasn't finished it. We'll try to get her to work on it whle I'm here ; )
The stupidest smart person you ever met.
Naeodin
Dragon

Post by Naeodin »

Well, I'm doing two, and I got one done! XD W00t?

CACOPHENY

I got your self image!!
~ABOUT YOUR SELF-CRITTER~
Colour(s): Various shades of brown, possibly with green accents, highlights, eyes, markings, or something
Short, sort brown fur. Kind of like on a kitten? Dark on the body, and shading to bright, slightly crimson accents on the three tails. Green hair, in dark, olive tones and the markings on her body (explained later) are also green.
Features: Fur. Particularly on the tail. Multiple tails, maybe? Very large ears, either erect or lop, whichever. I love big ears. Probably glasses, as my glasses are very much a part of me.
Yes, she is furry. I'm just crap with texture, so imagine it. Short, soft fur all over her body and long, silky fur on her tail. Her hair also, instead of being real hair is actual fur. Think spastic persian. XD Multiple tails, check. Three tails.
Large ears. I was thinking kind of like an elf's as in they are usually like that. But very expressive, so she can move them around. What can freak some people out is that she can put them backwards. which is... reflexive? I don't know. Glasses. Didn't know what kind you had, so gave you generic HP glasses! XD Except they've got square frames. She wears them, but I was thinking she'd be the kind to play a lot with them as well...

Species: Something anthromorphic rather than four-footed would probably appeal to me, or something that would be able to walk bipedally, at least
Check. She walks on her legs, has trouble crawling because her tails are so long that they brush the ground. And no way is she walking with three erect tails, because some boys going to get the wrong idea... ^^
Element(s): I've always thought of myself as Earth-- disliking of change, generally practical, slow-thinking and -speaking, friendly, but stubborn-- and Spirit-- balance, moderation, imagination, mediation-- both in fairly equal amounts. But there's possibly Water in there, too-- the emotional aspect, moodiness, creativity, that sort of thing.
Check. Check. Check.
Earth, in a sense that her colors are of the earth element, and because she's a natural looking creature. Not a dragon, not really, she's earthy in the sense of her personality as well, I think she looks like it. Warm, and welcoming almost? Also, the green markings on her body. Depending on her emotions, they can sprout everywher.e Sprout being the word, because they isn't feathers. They is leaves! XD Especially on her butt. I don't know. Maybe she doesn't like showing her butt to people?
Spirit. When I think of spirit I think of ethereal colors, and pale purple seemed to fit. Also feather wings, because I like angels, and I think they happen to be spiritual ^^
Water. It's only a small thing, but I thought I could give her a magical gift. Not to be able to play with water per say, but to give her little companions! Water companions that can exist as long as she happens to be around, I was thinking that they were like dumber flits ^^ an example is one she's holding onto.

Theme: I... don't really have much of a theme o.o Smallness, maybe? Definitely have yet to find a musical theme that fits me XD
I think, I made her pretty small, in features (boobs... why? why was that the first thing for me to think of? >_<) as well as in size. Pert, and if she crawled up under her wings and wrapped her tails around her, why, she'd be a living burrito! ^^ Just don't tell her I said that...
Gender: Female. I'm pretty darn female. I couldn't pass for male if I wanted to, even with a short haircut : P
That one's up to you. I think she looks really female, even the pale tint to her wings and the long snakey tails. So tell me-- would you think she was male, even if her hair chopped off?
Wow... ^^ Does that look long to you?

Anyways, I tried to upload a copy of the image on photobucket but it SHRANK IT! ^^ What does everyone else use to upload? Because this isn't working...

*pats photobucket on the head*

We just don't have a healthy, give and take relationship no more...

*shakes head sadly*

SO, if someone could help me out with that, It would be great.

Otherwise, I'm going to try hosting this on DeviantART. If that doesn't work... *shrugs*

http://www.deviantart.com/view/25182732/

If that didn't work, the above is the shrunken versioned by Photobucket. I'll email it to you~! ^^;;

One down, one to go!
Cacopheny
Dragon

Post by Cacopheny »

Raaaaagh, so cool! I'm pretty! : D I love it, Sunny! Little water-pet and all! :: giggling at that ::

I particularly love the ears... and the eyes ^^ Such a pretty expression.

And the texture of the hair... who says you suck with texture? XD I like it ^^

Thaaaank you Sunny : D Ish loooovely ^^

As for hosting, I usually use my own personal webspace, lmfao, but... that won't help you much XD Sorry!
Cacopheny
Dragon

Post by Cacopheny »

MYRROR! Oh Myrror, dear, guess who Iiiiii got for the regular exchange!
Myrror wrote:~ABOUT THE IMAGE~
Colour(s): Purple, Blue, Black, Silver Well, I added white, cuz it looked good XD
Features: interesting things, from feathers to mutiple limbs/heads/tails to spikiness--feel free to go wild, all features listed are definately not required, they're just suggestions ^.^ If you tell me to go wild, I most certainly do.... >.>
Species: Draconic Yep!
Element(s): None or your choice Dunno what elements this fellow might have. Lightning, maybe? Crankiness? Is that an element? XD
Theme: None
Name: Either you name, or I will once I see the dragon(ish creature) You can pick ^^

Multiple limbs, check. Spikiness, check! Multiple heads... sort of check XD His tails (and he has two of them) have heads on them! They have semi-autonomous personalities, but they're not very smart, and have a tendency to echo his main head-- and to argue with each other XD He has four eyes on his main head, in case ya couldn't tell (that auxiliary eye is a little small, there....) and extra arms with grasping ability.

As to personality... either he's as grumpy as he looks, or he's just misunderstood... take yer pick! ^^ Hope you like him : D I love "just go wild!" requests... cuz weird dragons're so much fun XD

Much thanks to Phe, as always, for gif-izing for me!
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

Ooooo, that is SO cool! *hugs you*

And I don't think he looks grumpy...at least the main head, at any rate. ^^

*snugs*
ImageImageImageImageImage
Samber
Dragon

Post by Samber »

Naeodin, I got you!

Your request gave me a lot of trouble, though, and so it's not exactly what you asked for--even a simple kimono was incredibly difficult, and I had to ask a friend to draw a reference pic for me, 'cause I had no idea what I was doing. :P Sorry.

The tranquilizers wore off before I had a a chance to do any makeup... :D

I've been thinking of it as male, but I know you wanted female, so it's all up to you, really... been calling him/her Taji, and if you need a coloration for records or whatever, it's 'platinum'.

Again, sorry.
Naeodin
Dragon

Post by Naeodin »

Saaaammmbeeerrrr~~~!!!!

I loooooooove him/her.

Can I make it into a hermaphrodite?

to be honest, I wasn't sure what to ask for. It's like being set into a candy shop with no limits. So I picked somehting that jumped into my brain the first.

Love the tail, the outfit and I can see it speeaaaking to me! XD I know Shy'll be veryvery happy to show it around the Vella Crean

^^

Thank you Samber~!!
Samber
Dragon

Post by Samber »

Mmm... I'd rather not have it as a hermaphrodie, but I guess if you really think it would work best that way.
Mystic Dragon
Great Wyrm

Post by Mystic Dragon »

Starburst! I got your regular exchange! My eyes, they bleed!

:D And everyone give a round of applause to Jakkal, who taught me to shade using a light source. Another one goes to my boredom, which resulted in me figuring out how to use layers and thusly achieve a much better shading job. Yaaaaay!
https://renaissancebookpress.com/2017/0 ... tlin-caul/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Naeodin
Dragon

Post by Naeodin »

^^ Samber, thank you for making ... hrrmmm..

i think i'll have him as a male then ^^ i've been thinking, and it suits shy as well!
Mystic Dragon
Great Wyrm

Post by Mystic Dragon »

Kesava! I got your self-critter! ^_^ I muchly enjoyed the creativity I was allowed to work with on this one.

Why the bow and arrow? Dunno. It just kinda appeared with the idea of *gasp* dragon-taur! Oh yeah, and she's a shifter. Humanoid, dragontaur, full dragon. :D Hope ya like.
https://renaissancebookpress.com/2017/0 ... tlin-caul/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Asha Wermyst
Dragon

Post by Asha Wermyst »

Hey Mystic! Here's your fire-dragon guy!

He looks evil and..scary....big teeth and spikes, and I tried to make him look like a volcano-dweller. His wings are all torn up, too. His fiery mane isn't all that remarkable...I suck at fiery manes...but otherwise, looks good to me!

It's a PNG, 'cuz everything else wrecked the colors that I managed to tweak into good with Photoshop.

Oh yea, and the two tails are there too. I was calling him Cave Canem (yes, I know what it means), but you wanted Fire, so you can rename 'im.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Dang Asha that's pretty cool! The mane looks neat to me (its not mine but hey) nice work!
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com