November Dragon Exchanges - Closed

A place for old threads that are just too important to delete. Talk to a Mod if you think a thread should be moved here.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

Myrror wrote:With that, will the self-image descriptions, if there are any that are left, going to be open to volunteers?
Hmm. Yes, they will. After all, it was stated that people don't have to actually use their self-image as their self, so there'd be no problem in receiving multiple "selves". X3
Yakima wrote:I am so close to allowing to be blocked and ask my person if she wouldn't mind haveing a template that would fit
Well, if you ask that question, get an answer, and turn in such a template by the 2nd, you wouldn't have to be Blacklisted at all. :P And if, say, your chosen still wanted a purely custom image, I could add them to the volunteer list so eager souls like Myr there could take a shot at it. ^^
GildedLilly
Fledgling

Post by GildedLilly »

Margle margle margle.... Why must my muse taunt me so? I was SO CLOSE to finishing my regular image, and now- Arg. But I shall finish them both. Yes. I shall. Tomorrow. Yes.
hksherra
Dragon

Post by hksherra »

I still have some work to do on my self-exchange image... may re-do it entirely, in fact... XD But... here is my regular exchange!

Jess D!

Colour(s): pale earthy colors (creams, light greens, brownish-reds) I think I got that fairly well!
Features: fur, fangs(optional) Got that fur!
Species: draconic/feline, preferably one already existing Well... it is draconic and feline... but not really a particular species. It is close-ish to my mountain dragons.... but if you wanted it to be one of 'em it'd either be a mutant or a crossbreed, since it doesn't look quite like 'em! ^^
Element(s): earth That would fit mountain dragon pretty well...
Theme: nature's fury (very much optional) Eh... didn't really tap into that...
Gender: either, but must be one or the other Whichever you'd prefer!
Name: up to you How about... Shekarite? I kinda like it because it sounds like the name of a rock...

And if you want him/her to be a mountain dragon, tell me and I'll give you the info! ^^ I have nothing against it and she/he would still be free to breed/whatever!
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

Hybrid Catdragon! *giggles* Cute, Sherra!
ImageImageImageImageImage
hksherra
Dragon

Post by hksherra »

Myrror wrote:Hybrid Catdragon! *giggles* Cute, Sherra!
^^ Thanks! There can never be enough kitty dwaggies in the world!
Yakima
Ancient Dragon

Post by Yakima »

Urg...DF's already seen it but here is her Kjiana self.....*facepalm* It's also the photobucket-shrunk-it version as Geocities dosn't allow the linking thingy...

~ Weyrwoman Yakima of Isla Weyr

Isla Weyr: http://www.isla.mage-circle.com
Velare Isle: http://www.velare.mage-circle.com
Treval Dragonry: http://www.treval.mage-circle.com
Alair WolfKeep
The Last Oddessy: http://www.last-oddessy.mage-circle.com
Baskar Castle: http://www.baskar.mage-circle.com
World of Sentra: http://www.sentra.mage-circle.com
GildedLilly
Fledgling

Post by GildedLilly »

*Dies*

I've got one down, but the other requires rainbow. RAINBOW! *re-dies*

But, anyways, SHERRA!

I finished him!

See? SEE? I even added the cape-holding thingie. I think it's keeping his wings going. Yeah.
hksherra
Dragon

Post by hksherra »

*blink blink* Ooooooooooooooooh... so cooooooooooool.... :shock: I love those wings... I gotta breed him! >D Will the wings breed through?

Hee hee... and great pose... this guy is gonna cause some mischief around Cy!
GildedLilly
Fledgling

Post by GildedLilly »

...sure, why not? You can write off the metal gizmo as compensating for an injury or whatnot, or just say that it's a decorative thing.

I'm so glad you like him.
hksherra
Dragon

Post by hksherra »

Yay! I finished my self-exchange image now too! ^^

Ohhhhh Kitsuneko!

Colour(s): Fox-colors. Red, black, white, dark brown. Yeppers!
Features: Foxish ears and tail, possibly three tails. long brown hair,
REALLY long bangs. Typically dark clothes. Tried to get it all in! Forgot about the tails, though...
Species: Anthropomorphic is probably best. Check!
Element(s): N/A
Theme: Well, look at my username! Fox-cat mix. I tried to make 'er look kinda catty too... She has whiskers, at least! ^^

There you be! I hope you're happy! I don't usually do a lot of anthro, though I've been wanting to delve into it lately... so your exchange critter was the perfect opportunity!
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Coolies! I like the clothing...^^

Still need to scan and color my own image...blargh. >.<
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

And now I'm calling for... Kless! Gotcher out-of-the-ordinary self-critter right here! :D

You like bright colors and fall, so she's all fall colors. :3 Wears hoop earrings, too. As for her breed... well, I started with a hippogriff, but then the horse-parts turned to kirin-parts, and some dragon-parts got mixed in along the way. So, she's some sort of hippogriff/kirin/dragon hybrid. X3 I think that's pretty dang out of the ordinary, no?

Hope you like!

Oh, and yes, the wings are disproportionately small, but I like drawing small wings. XD Not to mention sizing them right either used up the paper, or required covering up that nice graceful body-pose. So I think she flies telekinetically, anyway. ;)
Kesava
Fledgling

Post by Kesava »

SAARRRGON

~ABOUT YOUR SELF-CRITTER~ (again, NOT your current avatar!)
Colour(s): Black, grays, silvers, reds and greens. Stripes are a bonus
Features: Angry black band teeshirts. Multiple ear piercings, two white chunks in the front of long gold/brown hair. Amber colored eyes (you can make them yellow if you want). Goat horns and raven wings. Long neck with of course, a mane and a long winding tail. Four legs, all kind of slender. the front two have four toed paws and big claws. Back too resemble a goat's. Usually seen adorned in like mentioned above, some kind of angry band logo teeshirt, jeans with odd patches, and an angry look on her face. Has eyes that are just too big to be natural and has been called a "precious moment" by her teacher.

Black or silver with some kind of stripes (PLEASE NOT RAINBOW-anywhere) for the color. Or vice versa, you decide. Jaguar spots running down back half of body and tail ending with lemur like rings.
Species: Draconic
Element(s): Darkness, Ice and lightning
Theme: 5'2 missourian art student ?

And name is up to you...

*EDIT: whoa....that's bigger than I thought it would be! And I have the PNG image if you want, since Geocities doesn't seem to be wanting to show it....*
Last edited by Kesava on Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Kes~
Kless
Fledgling

Post by Kless »

I love her Phoenix! The colors are perfect and the mix of critters is very much out of the ordinary, which is great. Thanks! :D
jess d
Dragon

Post by jess d »

Shekarite is a great name for her! And it will be female. She's pretty! Could I get stats for her as a mountain draggie? hybrid or mutation is fine, and I will have her up soon
Cacopheny
Dragon

Post by Cacopheny »

Great shirt on that critter, Kesava.... XD
The stupidest smart person you ever met.
Silver Midnight
Dragon

Post by Silver Midnight »

I like the horns, myself! >3 And if you've ever seen Sargon...that is /SO/ Sargon! Great job.
Rachael
Dragon

Post by Rachael »

Ram horns! <3

Everyone has been making such incredible images... Fear not! My regular exchange will be in by tomorrow! =)
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

Been delayed with projects as of late, ugh. But will have mine done for tomorrow. @_@
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
I sneezed. It seems to have reshaped reality. My bad.
hksherra
Dragon

Post by hksherra »

jess d wrote:Shekarite is a great name for her! And it will be female. She's pretty! Could I get stats for her as a mountain draggie? hybrid or mutation is fine, and I will have her up soon
Mountain draggie it is! Here be some statsis!

Species: Dracanian Mountain Dragon (Ornus) hybrid (with some unknown felinoid)
Size: 30ish feet long
Abilities: Shifting (to any form that the dragon can concentrate on. It takes practice to shift into something new and effort to maintain a transformation!), fire breath, minor rock/earth manipulation, telepathy, verbal speech

She could have gotten to your world by any number of means... random portals... taken as an egg or a hatchling, journeyed there on her own as an adult, found a buddy to wander over with...

Anything else you need? ^^
jess d
Dragon

Post by jess d »

Nope, that should be good, though if I think of anything later, I'll PM you
Sargon
Fledgling

Post by Sargon »

*cringe*

*silently blacks-out the my chemical romance on her tee-shirt before anyone can notice*

other than that it's perfect! you did an amazing job interpretting my srambling! The horns are SO GREAT. thank you so much!!

*glomphuglove* Great wings, omg WOW those feathers are incredible.~
Xalia
Great Wyrm

Post by Xalia »

Yakima!-here is your Regular Exchange image!
Colour(s): Black (or white), gold, dark green
Features: Plain, simple. Whatever you choose.
Species: Dragonic
Element(s): Shadow
Theme: Necromancy/Darkness yet not evil at the same time...kinda in
between.
Name: *shrugs*

Okay, so this may not be /exactly/ what you asked for (for some reason I forgot that you'd said /dark/ green when I was coloring her, but her eye is definitely dark green, so does that count?) but I hope you like her all the same. Some history on this girl: Born white and green with golden hair, she was initially rejected by her father, a Necromancer, because he figured she couldn't possibly have taken after him. At adolescence her Necromancy powers began to show up at which time her father came back into her life. At that fragile time for a female adolescent he gave her what she needed, the chance to know her father, but he was strict and a harsh taskmaster. He disliked her bright coloration and in an effort to try to please him she began painting the area around her eye black. Nothing she did was ever good enough for him, not even her mastery of the Necromancy arts, and so she has always felt abandoned and rejected by him. Thus the tear you see slipping down her cheek and the somewhat whistful quality of her pose.

Will she continue to strive for the affection of a dragon who knows not the meaning of the word? Will she learn to love herself for who she is and to stand on her own two feet without the affection she's been searching for? Will she seek out destructive mates to keep some semblance of the relationship she wanted from her father? The rest is up to you...

:D Okay, enough with the drama...I hope you like her! If you hate the story I made up for her you can throw it out, but I was kind of proud of it...and I never really thought of a name for her so feel free to come up with one, no naming conventions, just be sure you give her a last name that she got from her father! :)

Self Dragon will hopefully be done tomorrow, assuming I have time to spare from homework, but I wanted to be sure I got this one in tonight!
Kilandaia
Tripaldi Weyr
TSCZ
Jurizlandia-Coming Soon
Cacopheny
Dragon

Post by Cacopheny »

Lakota, dear... if you ever get tired of being you, can I be you for a while? XD
LakotaWolf wrote: ~ABOUT YOUR SELF-CRITTER~ (again, NOT your current avatar!)
Colour(s): Gray, green, blue... but mostly grays. (If you draw hair/a mane on it, the hair can be reddish-gold-blonde, but only the hair/mane.)
Features: Masses of curly hair/fur, glasses, rather small/delicate features/limbs, giant boobs, random spots all over body (like freckling.. or moles XD ), can be digitigrade or quadrupedal, tail should be long, fluffy, and wolflike. And just kidding about the boobs. Unless you can make them look normal on a dragon XD XD XD
Species: I'd say dragon with maybe a TOUCH of Oriental/Eastern thrown in. Just a touch, and it's optional.
Element(s): Water, rain, fog
Theme: Utter geek.

Masses of curly, red-gold hair... check.... O.o She's not furry all over, though; I figured the mane would make up for it XD And hot dang, but isn't that a striking color combination? ^^ Red-gold plus rain-gray? Aaah, I'm envious of you, Lakota, I want something in those colors, now! XD

Seriously, though, I'm quite proud of how this turned out ^^ I did the hair first, and was all afraid to "sully" the brightness with so much gray... but it turned out so beautifully that I think there is no sullying involved. The wings woulda been better if I'd used a lighter color on the "water"-spotting, but I discovered this too late, alas XD 'Tis my only pet peeve with the image. Random spots got confined to the wings, though, I'm sorry XD Random spots're hard to do with real media, ya now.

Anyway. Hope she's everything you hoped for!
The stupidest smart person you ever met.
Naeodin
Dragon

Post by Naeodin »

!!!!

(i haven't recieved my self image yet, yes? just in case I missed it)

Lakota, if you don't get tired of being you, and don't mind being molested (much. i swear. it doesn't hurt.) then can I breed you? o0 I want fluffy orange maned dragons.

pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease?
Skysong
Dragon

Post by Skysong »

Holy damn, that's a lot of curly hair XD XD
Kesava
Fledgling

Post by Kesava »

Yeah, I really wasn't sure about the whole angry black band t-shirt part, so feel free to play with that. Glad you like otherwise, though :)
~Kes~
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

ARGLEBLLLAAAHHHHH!
XD

Sorry, my brain broke.

Shiolar!
Colour(s): Gold, brown, black
Features: Fur, spots or stripes
Species: Dragon
Element(s): Whatever works
Theme: A hyena-dragon! Either Spotted Hyena or Striped Hyena (hence the spots or stripes). Or a Brown Hyena. You know, whatever works... I have photos, if that would help...
Name: Up to you
Rawr.

And also available in PNG. ^.^

Info! XD

Name: Caerovex'Neyna
Species: Lesser Kynnese Dragon
Element: Shadow
Parentage: Unknown/Wild
Abilities: Shadow Mist Breath Weapon, Telepathy (Color & Emotion-Based Only)

Notes: Purebred Lesser Kynnese male. He can Choose (select a bond) if he wants, but doesn't have to. (If he does, please check the restrictions in the Sanctuary archives.)

I hope I did ok. I wasn't sure exactly how to interpret 'hyena-dragon' so I went with 'a dragon colored like a hyena'. ^^;;;; Think I got everything. ^^;;
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
I sneezed. It seems to have reshaped reality. My bad.
Silver Midnight
Dragon

Post by Silver Midnight »

Cacopheny!

Here's your regular exchange. ^^; At long last! If you want to know anymore about them, we can discuss 'em later. XD

Kesava
Fledgling

Post by Kesava »

*wipes brow* This was...well...wow...
Fuzzy wrote: ~ABOUT THE IMAGE~
Colour(s): any! lol, check
Features: go nuts. >3 again, think I got that one
Species: draconic
Element(s): up to you umm....something to do with animal affinity
Theme: animal marking insanity! (ie- mix a bunch o' patterns and see what you get!)
Name: up to you no no, up to you
This was way too cool fun to do, but hard! I got *counts* ten different animal markings in there! *evil grin* Anyone want to guess?

I have the GIF as well, if you want, but the colours are a little sketchy. Let me know, though, and I can get it to you if you want.
~Kes~