Color Me! (Winner!)

For contests and challenges, free for all to join and create.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

DragonFlight
Dragon

Color Me! (Winner!)

Post by DragonFlight »

After a bit of debate, I have decided that I like Sil's colors the bestest! (Third one, specifically, give or take a minor adjustment.) Hurrah! (Expect a little surprise this weekend once I finish coloring it, mwahaha.)

-------------------------------------------------------

See my LiveJournal for image downloads.

Basically, after the little thing I did with my re-design....well, I need a little help. I can't seem to straighten out my avatar colors in my head, so I'd like some assistance. So color my picture! (Flats only, please no shading, that's my job.... Unless you plan on doing the whole thing for kicks. XD)

Winning color combos win a prize! (Ask Dray what she got from me for the costume, it'd be along the same lines, perhaps. ^.^)

As a reference, all my past avatars have been big on the color blue. The trend may or may not continue, but that is my favorite color. ^_~ Check the LJ post for other details, and yes, feel free to color it a couple times! ^.^
Last edited by DragonFlight on Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
I sneezed. It seems to have reshaped reality. My bad.
Cacopheny
Dragon

Post by Cacopheny »

:: playfully raspberries DF :: Already colored part of it! So us real-media folk can't do nuthin with it! XD

... not that I have time to, or am any good at designing clothing patterning/colors, anyway, but... >.>

Ahem. Dun mind me ^^

:: slinks off ::
The stupidest smart person you ever met.
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

Yes, I did part of it cause that needs to stay that color for the contest. And you can take the big image and remove that color if you want to play with the uncolored outline. ^_~
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

Already gave my quickly floodfilled entry to DF, but...

Color TEST!

ImageImageImageImageImage
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

~LAUGHS~
Database Being Revamped

Silver Midnight

Post by Silver Midnight »

Ohhhh. >33
Silver Midnight

First one...didn't really clean up the lineart.

This one is cleaner, and I liked the green. Goes nice with the gold I think.

This one is probably my favorite. X3 For some reason I see your avatar in light colors...almost priestess-like. *shrug*
Shiolar
Dragon

Post by Shiolar »

Thought I'd have a go, since I had an idea for some colours... Not quite so pretty as the others people have posted, but the uniform skin colour seems to work... Hope you like. :)

Samber
Dragon

Post by Samber »

Bluuuuuuue...
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

~Bump~
Database Being Revamped

Silver Midnight

Hehehe, you chose my favorite out of mine! X3