October Dragon Exchange - Closed

A place for old threads that are just too important to delete. Talk to a Mod if you think a thread should be moved here.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

October Dragon Exchange - Closed

Post by Xenoqueen »

First, the blacklist. No bolded names, because we didn't have any September lates! :D
Astra (May - Received Knux)
Calico (July - Received Sherra)
Dracothrope (July - Received Rachael)
Drakiera (August - Received Yakima)
Ereandir (July - Received DragonFlight)
JKatkina (June - Received Baka)
Keilin Alyr (June - Received Xalia)
Kendarath (May - Received Shard)
Lerial (August - Received Samber)
Next, the sign-up form. All fields in the Image section are optional, and speak of the image that you hope to receive. Copy-paste it into a new post and fill it out in this thread. :)

I eliminated the 'new or template?' query in the About You section because that never applied to the distribution of names, anyway. Every image turned in gets a point score, and it's your average point score that primarily determines who you get paired up with-- not the template/new question. :P

Sign-ups will be open until October 7th.
~ABOUT YOU~
Username:
E-mail:

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~
Colour(s):
Features:
Species:
Element(s):
Theme:
Last edited by Xenoqueen on Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:35 am, edited 6 times in total.
Silver Midnight

Post by Silver Midnight »

~ABOUT YOU~
Username: Silver Midnight
E-mail: silverfirelancer@gmail.com

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~
Colour(s): See Theme
Features: See Theme
Species: Um, not really preferential so much here. I'd rather like to see a humanoid/anthro of some sort, though. Maybe on the subject of make-believe creatures, a dragon and a phoenix?
Element(s): Spirit and Shadow (Light and Dark)
Theme: http://artdragon.mine.nu/~silvermidnigh ... 20Dark.mp3

Right-click and select 'save as'
Name: Suggestions?

*NOTE* I am only asking for ONE dragon this time around, been trying to think of something/some characters to do with this song...and well, just haven't found any. So I'm going to hop on the bandwagon here and do the whole music request thing.

I would like the male to be light, and the female to be dark, and note the species/element requests. If you feel ambitious and want to do both...Well then, the more power to you!
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

~ABOUT YOU~
Username: Xenoqueen (aka Phoenix)
E-mail: thexenoqueen@gmail.com

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~
Colour(s): See Theme
Species: Anything
Theme: Insects! I have xeno-dragons and I have Phantom-dragons, so now we move on to one of my other great loves: insects. :D So I'd like to see a dragon/griffin/anything that has a singular insect theme. Pick any single bug or buglike critter (spider, scorpion, etc) and turn it into a dragon/griffin/whatever. And you can make it physically as insecty or non-insecty as you like! Could be anything from a dragon/griffin/whatever with the insect's colour pattern, to a creature that's so heavily based on its insect theme that it's barely recognizable as a dragon/griffin/whatever!

Theme inspired by the mantis-dragon I got from Kless. :3 http://xenoqueen.deviant-uprising.com/S ... Chykik.htm I muchly love bugs, so I want to get a whole collection of different insects and buglike things! X3
Name: Anything or nameless
Last edited by Xenoqueen on Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skysong
Dragon

Post by Skysong »

We get our images scored? o_o; Eep.

~ABOUT YOU~
Username: Skysong
E-mail: skysong_of_shar@yahoo.com

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~
Colour(s): See theme
Features: The fur and the feathers, always with the fur and the feathers ^__^
Species: Dragon of some sort
Theme: I would like a song-inspired dragon this month, please! You can download the song from this page:

http://vgmix.com/song_view.php?song_id=4830

It's a remix of the Fisherman's Horizon theme from FF VIII and I think it's just a gorgeous song. Very inspirational, at least for me.
And you can pick anything else!

Whoo hoo ^__^
Last edited by Skysong on Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

~ABOUT YOU~
Username: Shard
E-mail: kshau_protectorate@yahoo.com

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~
Colour(s): bright, vivid colors - no darks, no pastels, but not neon please
Features: multiple pairs of wings (not feathers, just dragon wings is nice)
Species: drak/duo/etc wing
Element(s): n/a
Theme: Destined to become another 'student' at Carramba High
Name: nothing too complicated please
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

XD I'd forgotten to take that question off long ago, Phe, sorry about that! ^^; I'd only had it up originally to begin pairing off people, so that those who were doing templates would get others doing templates, and those who were doing whole new images would get similar amounts of effort in return.

x_O' Going to be late with my July-guy yet again. Just haven't found time to get him inked and coloured! So many apologies, Rachael! He /will/ get finished... it'll just take forever and a day. *headdesk*
Xalia
Great Wyrm

Post by Xalia »

~ABOUT YOU~
Username: Xalia
E-mail: xaliademarin@yahoo.com

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~

Theme: Going with another Les Miserables theme here. I already have an "On Your Own" dragon, but I don't mind getting another. If you need more info or more direction just post some questions as the ExchangeTracker and I'll be glad to answer them! :D
Kilandaia
Tripaldi Weyr
TSCZ
Jurizlandia-Coming Soon
Mystic Dragon
Great Wyrm

Post by Mystic Dragon »

~ABOUT YOU~
Username: Mystic Dragon
E-mail: mystic_dragon84@yahoo.ca

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~
Colour(s): green
Features: HATHIAN! (wing arms, snake-like body, four limbed, porccupine scales, four horns)
Species: Elemental dragon
Element(s): air
Theme: Okay, here's my second favourite of the elemental dragons. This is the originator of the Hathians. If anyone wants a history lesson on how we got Hathians out of this guy, just PM me.
Anyways, this guy follows the basic Hathian pattern. Long (LONG!) snake-like body and head with short, stream-lined limbs. Wings coming off the fifth digit on the hands and lengthy, digigrade hindfeet. What differs from the Hathains here is that Air doesn't have shoulder plates or eye horns. What he has instead is four horns (two each side) extending from the back of the skull. Straight back, same colour and texture as the scales. The head is, and I can't stress this enough, very snake-like. Flat, diamond-shaped, with slit nostrils and a forked tongue. Oh, and he has venomous fangs. They fold back into slits in the top of his mouth when it's closed and pop out when he's ready to attack. Just like a viper's or whatever.
Now, what would really thrill me is if whoever gets this could do Air in a defensive or attacking pose. While the Hathians only have poseable scales along their spine, Air has them all over his body. Every single scale can stand up on end and rattle together. Very cool in my mind. This isn't part of the request, but merely a suggestion. I just like the idea of a rattle-ly dragon that can spit venom.
Name: Air
https://renaissancebookpress.com/2017/0 ... tlin-caul/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

~ABOUT YOU~
Username: DragonFlight
E-mail: dragonflight@lostmysanity.net

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~
Colour(s): Black/Silver/Aqua
Species: Draconidc as possible, please. ^^ (Bipedal/anthro ok, etc. ^^)
Element(s): See Theme
Theme: Ok, since Final Fantasy Advent Children came out in Japan recently (with the Dirge of Cerberus video game also in the works by Square), and me having seen it, and it being the most incredible movie I have EVER FREAKING SEEN, I have decided I must aquire some FF7AC-based character-like dragons. I would like to start with one of the four silver-haired individuals in the movie. They are as follows: Kadaj, Loz, Yazoo, and Sephiroth. (I hope we aaaallll know that last one.) I count Sephy in cause he was in the flashbacks. Yummy. Anyway, all of them generally dress in black (mostly leather-looking) with silver hair and aqua-green feral (cat-like slit pupils) eyes. They have varying hairstyles and outfit styles. You can find more info here ( http://www.adventchildren.net/ ), or even google the movie or characters and come up with loads of screenshots and stuff. This image ( http://media.adventchildren.net/screens ... imageid=42 ) for example, shows Kadaj in the front, with Yazoo on the back left and Loz on the right. Anyway, interpret this how you will, and have fun with it. Even if you ignore this part, and just use the color scheme, I'd be thrilled. LONG LIVE ADVENT CHILDREN!
Gender: Male (prefered, but can be female, no worries. ^_~)
Name: You can choose, or I can name.
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
I sneezed. It seems to have reshaped reality. My bad.
Cacopheny
Dragon

Re: October Dragon Exchange - Signups 'til October 7th

Post by Cacopheny »

~ABOUT YOU~
Username: Cacopheny
E-mail: cacopheny@gmail.com

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~
Colour(s): Up to you
Features: Up to you
Species: Preferably something that already exists, but I'm easy ^^
Element(s): Up to you
Theme: Musicality again. Did I start a trend? >.> My Chemical Romance - Thank you for the venom. This music might not be some people's cup of tea... hard rock type stuff... but dangit, the lyrics are so interesting! ;.; Lyrics are easy to find via google, but I'd be glad to type them up if someone wants!
Gender: Up to you. Though if you can make a female char fit this song, I'll be really impressed XD
Name: Up to you, or let me pick, either-or
The stupidest smart person you ever met.
Naeodin
Dragon

Post by Naeodin »

~ABOUT YOU~
Username: Naeodin
E-mail: vellacrean@yahoo.com.sg

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~
Colour(s): Red, black or white.
Features: 10 of....
Species: Dragon.
Element(s): n/a
Theme: Cards, again! But this time a little bit more specific. I've always wondered what people would do if I told them I wanted something a little less defined, as a character. Like the ten of spades/hearts/clubs/diamonds.
Name: n/a
Mystic Dragon
Great Wyrm

Post by Mystic Dragon »

IEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Sephiroth dragon! DF, I would so fight you for that one. Sephie is my bishie. ^_^
https://renaissancebookpress.com/2017/0 ... tlin-caul/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

~ABOUT YOU~
Username: Kitsuneko
E-mail: silver_storyteller@yahoo.com

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~
Colour(s): blue-greens and gold
Features: Long, snake-like body and feathery wings, whether or not it has limbs is up to you.
Species: Dragon (or winged snake)
Element(s): N/A
Theme: Quetzacotl!
Name: N/A
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
Asha Wermyst
Dragon

Post by Asha Wermyst »

~ABOUT YOU~
Username: Asha Wermyst
E-mail: mor1m0t0@alltel.net

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~
Colour(s): black, dark blue, gray......red
Features: dunno.....anything you like.
Species: draconian, I hope!
Element(s): earth, water, metal?
Theme: Star Wars!
Name: Don't care
Starburst
Ancient Dragon

Post by Starburst »

~ABOUT YOU~
Username: Starburst
E-mail: molly@mysticalplace.com

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~
Colour(s): Black definitely, possible red/orange
Features: Feathery wings, lithe body, pupilled eyes
Species: Dragon
Element(s): Darkness or Fire or a combo
Theme: Raven/Firebird
Name: Up to you (you decide or I decide).
Molly
Meridian Weyr | Caer Nova | Perigee Castle | Starfall Dragonry
Silver Midnight

I actually think Drakiera had a sketch for a Sephiroth dragon...X3 *has done Vincent and Reno, herself*

Lessee if I can find them...

http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/rof/renodragon.gif

Reno, annnnd...

http://xenoqueen.deviant-uprising.com/S ... entine.htm

Vincent (Valentine)
Kesava
Fledgling

Post by Kesava »

~ABOUT YOU~
Username: Kes
E-mail: caerlady_kesava@yahoo.ca

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~
Colour(s): see theme
Features: see theme
Species: draconic
Element(s): see theme
Theme: Winter, Summer, or Spring
~Kes~
Samber
Dragon

Post by Samber »

~ABOUT YOU~
Username: Samber
E-mail: furrygirl89@redwall.net

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~
Colour(s): yellow, varied golds, blue to turquoise for the eyes
Features: pants (I hope), wings, fur and feathers
Species: anthropomorphic gryphon
Element(s): none really... air, flight, freedom, annoyingness...
Theme: kind of an odd request.... I want a piccy of my muse! Mainly because I can't draw him...
Name: Locke

short personality des can be found here, if it helps... http://www.geocities.com/ensetthia/citizens.htm
Kless
Fledgling

Post by Kless »

ABOUT YOU~

Username: Kless
E-mail: kless59@yahoo.com

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~

Colour(s): See theme
Species: anything goes
Element(s): see theme
Theme: I'm assembling a 'pantheon' for Xidaver. Creatures with strong magic and possibly even stronger egos :) . Take roman gods for example, though you don't have to base a dragon or critter on one of those gods. Currently I have a god of lust, death, illusion, wind, life and a fire/ice sprite. If you don't want to do a major force or element, a lesser power is fine too(Sprites/Nypmh type creatures).
Shiolar
Dragon

Post by Shiolar »

~ABOUT YOU~
Username: Shiolar
E-mail: shiolar@uk2.net

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~
Colour(s): Rainbow with black spots
Features: Lots of... everything. Lots of wings (four or more), lots of legs (six or more), and especially lots of loooooooooong tails (three or more). And really, really fluffy. I can't ever get enough of the fluffiness.
Species: Dragon
Element(s): Whatever works
Theme: Cuteness and appendages?
Name: You think of something. Or I will. Whatever works.
LakotaWolf
Dragon

Post by LakotaWolf »

Well, my previous two submissions have been sort of... vague... with a lot of leeway. So this time I'm going to try and be more specicicicifical. Hope it's not too stringent!

~ABOUT YOU~
Username: Lakotawolf
E-mail: Lakotasilver@gmail.com

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~
Colour(s): LOTS! Rainbowy is good! Even if you want to make it a "limited rainbow", like, a rainbow made of shades of green. Or blues and greens only. Or metallic colors only. Or whatnot.
Features: Fur, lots of fur/fluff, two pairs of feathered wings, an "oriental"-type body/face, long "whiskers", horns somewhere... lots of horns if you want.
Species: Mostly oriental-looking with additional features ::points up to Features::
Element(s): Anything
Theme: "Ancient royalty"... i.e., the dragon isn't old, but its bloodline is so ancient that its nobility is almost forgotten. The dragon still carries itself as if the royal blood was still fresh, though :}
Name: Anything :}
Lakota Windfang Sheean,
Professional Misanthropist
http://www.splintyr.com

Letting the days go by - Let the water hold me down
Letting the days go by - Water flowing underground
Into the blue again - After the money's gone
Once in a lifetime - Water flowing underground
Sargon
Fledgling

Post by Sargon »

~ABOUT YOU~
Username: Sargon
E-mail: sargon_of_azon@yahoo.com

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~
Colour(s): see theme
Species: draconic
Element(s): Darkness, defiance
Theme: I want you to draw me Bolton. :D Because i've never ever had a real "dragon image" of my Boltoners. Just have fun with it and try to do your best is all i ask. There's not many requirements, i change Bolton a lot because he's not set in stone. He's got Sarg's Fluxuation going on : D. The only standard requirements are:

Must be black pointed with deep bronze as the "other" color.
Must Have ultra light blue eyes
Must have big Ram-like horns with two bolts through both
Must have a five-prong tail rack. (five spikes with webbing on both sides)

Optional/if you want more detail:
Battle scars on upper right shoulder, three lines like a claw slash (peacy color)
Bolts through underneath of throat and earrings everywhere on large frayed ears
Frayed tongue
Retractable bbronze colored (or silver if you wish) claws
Red war paint on shoulders, and around neck like gems, also on face (muzzle and x's on eyes...if you want to do this ask me in the exchange tracker thread & i'll give you the full thing)
Gold and Silver Bands up and down tail.
Spines, with frayed wbbing starting between horns and ending up at the tail-weapon
4 toed paws, dew claws
Eyepatches under eye (see any Dark Azonese....(*eyeroll*)
Tattoo on innner left ankle (ask me in exchange tracker, i don't know what kind of pose would allow you to draw such)
Demonic lookin' beard

so good luck. and please feel free to talk to me ^^ (btw i don't expect perfection! but challenge yourself and make the king of darks <3)

ref: http://www.deviantart.com/view/15625526/
http://www.deviantart.com/view/4245551/
and of course...
http://geocities.com/sargon_of_azon/Azon/boltonopen.jpg

Name: Bolton

I'M PUMPED FOR THIS X-CHANGE BAB-IE. : D
Rachael
Dragon

Post by Rachael »

Bah! Dray, never a worry! Frankly, look at how long my updates are taking. My gathering of the silver slivers of my life is very off-beat, eh? =)

Let's join this one, shall I?

ME!
Username: Rachael/Ashenpause
E-mail: Ashenpaw@gmail.com

IMAGE!
Colour(s): I seek your mind for inspiration.
Features: Coloration from some natural creature of the planet Earth, but your choice. (For example, colorations of... orca, okapi, red fox, zebra, babboon, angel fish, border collie, great white, blue jay, etc.)
Species: Basically, one of these guys - (http://www.scifi.com/downloads/images/q ... bnail6.jpg) with wings of whichever/whatever type you can imagine/want. (For the video of the thing in movement, http://www.scifi.com/downloads/videos.html and scroll down to the one called "Strange Pet") They are to be a type of dragon, yes, and size is irrelevant... Since I know this bugger is small in the clip, but s/he doesn't have to be that way. In fact, amuse yourself!
Element(s): Only those of surprise. ^__~
Theme: The little bugger up there, which means Sci Fi. Hence, fit these guys to what could be feasible (and given the fact they would be derived from a different planet.)
Name: I'll give them a "Private" name, or "Personal" name, but you are uber-encouraged to come up with a "Call" or "Common" name. >=D

Yeah... I love SciFi.
Silver Midnight

*cackles!* I love that little thing! X3 And my mom always says "Ewwww" when that station commercial comes on. I always just want to squeeeeeeze it! *likes cute little dragon things*

*EDIT* Hmm...in the thumbnail, it looks rather feline in the head and paws. o.o Just noticed that!
jess d
Dragon

Post by jess d »

~ABOUT YOU~
Username: jess d
E-mail: jld77084@yahoo.com

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~
Colour(s): light, water-y colors
Features: fins, mane
Species: hippocampus! (horse/sea horse/dragon mix)
Element(s): water
Theme: n/a
Name: you pick
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

Skysong wrote:We get our images scored? o_o; Eep.

~ABOUT YOU~
Username:
E-mail:
Whoopsie, Skysong-- missed a spot!
Yakima
Ancient Dragon

Post by Yakima »

~ABOUT YOU~
Username: Yakima
E-mail: wolf_mage_of_rerir@msn.com

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~
http://www.nenethomas.com/ - That's all I have to say. Something with the same beauty as that picture...Fairy wings would be neat, too...Same color sceme, if you will. Other then that, I will give nothing else...
~ Weyrwoman Yakima of Isla Weyr

Isla Weyr: http://www.isla.mage-circle.com
Velare Isle: http://www.velare.mage-circle.com
Treval Dragonry: http://www.treval.mage-circle.com
Alair WolfKeep
The Last Oddessy: http://www.last-oddessy.mage-circle.com
Baskar Castle: http://www.baskar.mage-circle.com
World of Sentra: http://www.sentra.mage-circle.com
Yakima
Ancient Dragon

Post by Yakima »

Ohhhh....Final Fantasy...I remember watching my ex-bf playing FFX...loved the graphics not to mention the plot. They have FF movies now? *blinks*
~ Weyrwoman Yakima of Isla Weyr

Isla Weyr: http://www.isla.mage-circle.com
Velare Isle: http://www.velare.mage-circle.com
Treval Dragonry: http://www.treval.mage-circle.com
Alair WolfKeep
The Last Oddessy: http://www.last-oddessy.mage-circle.com
Baskar Castle: http://www.baskar.mage-circle.com
World of Sentra: http://www.sentra.mage-circle.com
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

FF7 is one of their best games, even with what would now be considered sub-par graphics. FFAC is a continuation of the FF7 plotline, and it an incredibly beautiful movie that truly deserves the title, "Final Fantasy". ^.^
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
I sneezed. It seems to have reshaped reality. My bad.
Katasev
Fledgling

Post by Katasev »

oh man oh man i LOVE Les Mis. ^w^ soopar awesometastical j0. that strange pet thing is sooo adorable, too. =D

~ABOUT YOU~
Username: Katasev
E-mail: celelorien@hotmail.com

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~
Colour(s): oranges, browns, greens... whatever fits THEME (gasp i have one!) but not anything overly bright
Features: squirly green little vine things, whether as markings or spines or ears or whatever
Species: any, preferably draconic
Element(s): theme fitting!
Theme: FALL. PUMPKINS. PUUUMMMPPPPKKKIIIIINNNNSSS. =D i loove fall, tis me favorite season, and considering it's also my birth season... X3 pumpkin pie is my favorite dessert. i could eat that stuff all day. and have. yay college! malnutrition! XD anyway. i want to see basically a pumpkin or fall draconified. pumpkins just always feel so friendly to me. =3 anthro-ized is perfectly fine, and the colours are pretty much up to you, but i would prefer kind of a pumpkin-y orange to be predominant. a dullish orangey pumpkin, too, not like... the really bright yellow squashes. o.o; sorry if i'm being too picky! XD but.. PUMPKIN! =DDD
Gender: preferably male just coz i write them better, but other is fine too.
Name: you can choose if you like, or i'll choose it after i sees it. X3
~*~ Fukeru Ukuure - home of the Fedras! ~*~

Current Projects:
~First Flight @ the Ukuure
~First Non-wild Clutch
~Dunans!