To make it official...

Going to be gone for a long time? Just got back from a trip? Keep us in the know here!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Mystic Dragon
Great Wyrm

To make it official...

Post by Mystic Dragon »

I'm not leaving. That much is evidenced by my daily presence in the forums. However, I'm going through a really stressful time in my life right now and have no time to do updates or the like. Please bear with me and don't abandon the beautiful dragons I've so recently acquired. I will get them up. Just not right now.

On the 28th I will be moving back to Ontario to live with my dad. Take a semester off, get my driver's liscence, and generally catch up on what's fallen behind in my life. But, until that time, I can't focus on story writing or even getting images up on pages.

The V Dance will happen. It's just taking me longer than expected due to my current situation. What this means is that everyone gets more time to write up candidates and draw their offspring. :P And, as a note, there will be a restriction on sponsors for the next round of hatchlings. The whole point of hatching it in parts is to give people more time to write up stories rather than stats pages.

I likely won't be on much for the next few days as I a) move, b) fly out, c) get settled, and d) celebrate Magika's b-day. Don't destroy the place in my absence!
https://renaissancebookpress.com/2017/0 ... tlin-caul/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

We won't, but we can't guarantee it'll be in the same shape as when you left it... heh. :)

Moving and stuff is always stressful. Don't worry about us. Heck, they waited this long for the Geperna, they'll wait a little more for the Victory Dance. :D
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Mystic Dragon
Great Wyrm

Post by Mystic Dragon »

Back... kinda. I've got a lot to do with my life still so onlineness will be sporradic. Fortunately, I'm getting inspired again. Should have some stories coming out soon.
https://renaissancebookpress.com/2017/0 ... tlin-caul/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Wewt! :) Love to have you around of course. Not like you're ever gone for any length of time lol!
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

Yay! :DD

Glad your life isn't completely hectic, such as it is... I keep meaning to email you now that I'm regaining my online capacity....
Image Image Image Image