Draco's Inferno Updates - Meroclaisen's Clutch Hatched

For all your update needs.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

@______________________________@

GLEEE!

(I'll be repaging Meroclaisen once I put up the gorgeous Ilharth! :D)
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Kay, quick question -- what does Brown Fyre do, again? Is it just fire that's brown tinted, or are their other affects? I remember that Drakiera had a whole bunch of different Fyre info.... but can't remember what it was! XD

eta: Oh, wait, I found it! http://wkw.envy.nu/mythicalae/lost_era/ ... html#obgcp (:D)
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

dracosinfernoweyr
Dragon

Post by dracosinfernoweyr »

Thanks for the links everyone, I'll try and get a records page up soon.
~Kayla, what is that I don't even
+ Char Listing + LJ +
dracleia
Egg

Post by dracleia »

My two are up:
Anerila
Tirala

:)
-- Cavernwoman of Calyeni Caverns, back from near extinction ---
Verilee
Egg

Post by Verilee »

got afarquan up in her home! all spic and span, of course.
dracosinfernoweyr
Dragon

Here comes another DIW update!

1 - Unsurprisingly, DIW has moved to: http://dracosinfernoweyr.freehostia.com/frame.html
I think I've gotten every single page related to the weyr moved, I cleared my cache and clicked all my links and it looked good. I also took the time to update all the rules and clean up the forms, getting rid of all the freedback crap and going to email only.

2 - Mero's clutch is officially entered into the records and the rider list. Phe, if any of the listed colors on the rider list isn't what you intended it to be, please let me know. I've learned that my eye for color isn't quite as sharp as most people's. XD;

3 - The sands page has been updated with every candidate I've received thus far, if yours isn't listed that means I haven't gotten it so could you please resubmit it? Via's clutch has five more spots up for grabs.

4 - While getting Mero's clutch entered into the records I saw a few dragons that hadn't been paged. Now there's no official deadline yet, I'll probably be setting one come June/July, so this is just a gentle reminder/bump.

Harruarhijeth's (Kitsuneko) Delmah
Amikaj's (StarFyre) Herungash
Loki's (Starburst/Molly) Golhurrith

And that's it! I'll probably start getting my own personae moved to freehostia soon, though the idea of it still gives me a massive D: face so... we'll see how that goes. XD;

Now I am going to bed.
+ Char Listing + LJ +
Midori
Dragon

Post by Midori »

http://highflier.freehostia.com/misa.html

Misa & Tiuflaque moved. I'll changed the link url to your page asap.
Last edited by Midori on Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kendarath
Dragon

Post by Kendarath »

The only thing that I found that didn't work was the image for the dragon on the abandoned sands. :)
ImageImageImageImage
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Yeah, I know I still need to get Delmah up. I figure there's not much point updating until I get everything onto a new site, so whenever I get that taken care of, I'll update Harruarhijeth's page.
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

Haha, well basically the only colors I used on the kids were shades of the parents', so the only colors I used shades of were bronze, white, cream, orange, blue/violet, and maroon. So if those are the colors in the color-names, you're good to go. X3
dracosinfernoweyr
Dragon

OKAY. I have finally moved (almost) every single page over from geocities. Nothing's changed, page-name wise so for any link with the geocities.com/dracosinfernoweyr/personas/ or /diwpersonas/ addresses, just insert http://dracosinfernoweyr.freehostia.com/personae/ instead.

http://dracosinfernoweyr.freehostia.com/charindex.html is the index of all my dragons and characters.

If anyone wants: I will PM or email them a list of all characters and their new addresses from their agency, for sanity's sake. I know from some places I have quite a few. XD;

All in all, I think it was... not a good experience, but definitely a needed one. The spelling was atrocious on quite a few pages and that was all fixed thanks to firefox's handy-dandy spellchecker. I had quite a few links that needed updating, plus I applied a less eyeburny background and got rid of the banners. I hope it looks better than it used to. :3

I won't be deleting the geocities site, so those pages will remain, they just won't be updated any longer.

Viaulysath's clutch still needs 5 candidates. >.>
+ Char Listing + LJ +
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Cool! Yeah while I've been going over things ... ugh lol. Some ooooold stuff really should be left forgotten but then again I did *earn* stuff with those horrible old stories, I think everyone did lol.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Okay, still not done moving my own sites, but I went ahead and moved Harruarhijeth already so I could page Delmah. Most of the links will not work yet, though. >.>

http://darklingdawnpersonas.freehostia. ... ijeth.html
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.