Draco's Inferno Updates - Meroclaisen's Clutch Hatched

For all your update needs.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

dracosinfernoweyr
Dragon

Post by dracosinfernoweyr »

Okie then guys, due to increased interest I've added five more spots to both Meroclaisen's and Viaulysath's clutches, and I've already got the images for the former so send me candidates! XD

Honestly I want to go ahead and hatch it (I'll start assigning dragons soonish) so I'm going to give it about a week for folks to send in candidates only before I open things up for sponsorships.

Aaaaand to stir up a bit of interest for both clutches, here's a few little teasers of Mero's kiddies. >D

ImageImageImageImage
~Kayla, what is that I don't even
+ Char Listing + LJ +
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Gwaajuss! :D

Righty. Moar females I think.

*edit* I've sent my two more girls out, just now.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Starburst
Ancient Dragon

Post by Starburst »

Those are some sexy looking dragons.

Enough to force me out of lurking mode and say to myself "Oh goodness, I should really get back into dragoning, because those are some sexy diamondback dragons I'm seeing there!"

XD
Molly
Meridian Weyr | Caer Nova | Perigee Castle | Starfall Dragonry
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Doooo Eeeeet!
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Hm....um, the link from the menu leads to the old sands, which aren't updated the same as the newer one. :) I was like, "why doesn't that have the same appearance as what I know I've looked at before?"
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
dracosinfernoweyr
Dragon

What does it look like for you, Shard? When I navigate through the frame it looks the same to me.

Oh, and if you're checking to see if I've gotten your latest two candidates, I have. I've just been busy, uh... paging xenos to update the sands. XD; But I got 'em!
+ Char Listing + LJ +
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Well, there are two dif sites, right? the one which is /dracosinfernoweyr/ and the other is... /somethingelse I can't rememeber... so maybe I've just got the wrong main directory. But I've never got the "new" sands up in the main frame, I've only ever seen it separate I think. But again, maybe that's because I've got the wrong one linked in my faves.

.... I've just really confused myself... o.o because my faves shows visittheinferno, but no site there. >_> *head explodes*
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
dracosinfernoweyr
Dragon

Ah, I see what happened. A long time ago I forgot the password for the dracosinfernoweyr site, so I panicked and started moving pages over to a new site (visittheinferno) in case something happened. Then I got back into the dracosinfernoweyr site and didn't delete the visittheinferno one until I started all this activity a month or so ago. XD;

So you're not going crazy, I did have two sites for a bit there. The dracosinfernoweyr site is the one and only now, and is the one that's updated. :D
+ Char Listing + LJ +
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Heheh I was kind of figuring that was what happened. :) I'll delete my out of order link, then. :D
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
dracosinfernoweyr
Dragon

Okey-dokey folks, here's the deal: school has eaten me alive this semester, rendering me unable to do anything about getting Mero's clutch assigned and hatched. D: Spring break is coming up soon, and I (and I'm sure you guys with candidates) would love to have poor Mero' and her eggs off the sands ASAP. So, several things.

- I have opened sponsorships for Meroclaisen's clutch. There's just three spots to fill, and I ask that those of you with candidates already in the clutch please hold off on sending any sponsorships to let those who don't have any have first dibs. The only requirement for sponsorships is a caretaker in the form of a stats page. You can use a pre-existing character/dragon/anything, don't have to write a bit (unless you want to). I just want someone to take the dragon home. Of course, I'll still be taking regular candidates also.

- As of this posting, the sands page is 100% up to date according to the candidates I've received, so if your candidate isn't listed, I haven't gotten it. Please check!

- Still need many candidates for Viaulysath's clutch, 8 to be exact. That clutch is still candidates only for the time being.

Now I'm off to start assigning dragons to candidates! My spring break starts March 9th, so that is tentatively the deadline to send in more candidates/sponsorships for Meroclaisen's clutch. If it fills before then, I'll do my best to hatch it before then. But before I go, some forms to remind you.

Candidate Form! Can be emailed (please put 'candidate' in the subject), PMed, or posted here.
Your name:
Your email address:
Candidate's Name:
Candidate's URL:
Clutch candidate is Standing at: Meroclaisen's or Viaulysath's
Additional Comments/Requests/Preferences:

Sponsorship Form! Same as above! (put 'sponsor' in the subject for emails)
Your name:
Your email address:
Caretaker's Name:
Caretaker's URL:
Additional Comments/Requests/Preferences:

Aaaaand they can be emailed to: visit.the.inferno @gmail.com

I will be doing my damnedest to get these poor eggs off the sands as soon as I can, I promise I won't forget!
+ Char Listing + LJ +
TyGryph
Dragon

Post by TyGryph »

I just remembered, looking at the sands page, that I had offered to color Viaulysath and Naviantan's offspring because his coloring is so weird and I did it... DID I color them? Did we decide not to do that? I honestly can't remember. :cry:
dracosinfernoweyr
Dragon

I believe I emailed you to ask if you were still willing to a loooong time ago but never followed up to see if you got my message and I don't think you replied, or if you did I didn't get it. D:

Hey, if you're still willing.... Phe was having computer problems last I checked and unable to at the moment. I hate having to ask all around for help since I can't art digitally. >_>
+ Char Listing + LJ +
TyGryph
Dragon

Post by TyGryph »

First, check with Phe. If she's already started, I'm content to leave it in her talented hands. :)
If you catch me on AIM (thecrazytiger) please send me a quick note and remind me your name on there. It has been so long since I used that chat medium, I'm staring blankly at my list and not knowing who's actually there. >.<

Nidus RyslenArx Atra Mons
Flurry 2006 & Flurry 2007 -- Then and Now
Avatar by Shard Frizzle, Base by ILCK.
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

My computer *is* repaired, but I haven't made a lick of headway on the next clutch. More than happy to hand it over to Ty. :) Spares me having to figure out my own way to mimic the parents' colors! XD
dracosinfernoweyr
Dragon

Well at the rate I seem to be going at getting these clutches out, we still probably have a while before Viaulysath's clutch is up to bat. XD; I seriously doubt (and kind of hope D:) it will be close to hatching before this coming summer, so there's time.

But thank you both so so much for your willingness to art for me, I really do appreciate it since any arts I'd do would have to be in real media, take forever, and definitely not be as awesome as yours. :D <3
+ Char Listing + LJ +
dracosinfernoweyr
Dragon

Mero's clutch bump!

My spring break has officially begun (huzzah!), I'm in a great mood because I'm just two classes from completing a biology minor (double huzzah!) and Meroclaisen's clutch will be CLOSED around the time I get up (10-11ish) on Tuesday, March 10th.

That means: you have until then to submit any candidates/sponsors for Mero's clutch because my goal is to have it hatched by that evening. I haven't received any more candidates or sponsorships, so there's still 3 spots up for grabs. Right now I am opening sponsorships on Mero's clutch to anyone, whether they've submitted a candidate or not.

Those who don't have a candidate in the clutch will take precedence over those who do, and candidates will take precedence over sponsorships. No stories required, all I want is a stats page with a caretaker to collect the dragon. See the top of this page for sexy previews~

Three more days! :D
+ Char Listing + LJ +

Post by Guest »

-peeks in-

Hey Kayla I've been writing up two candidates for the clutch at Draco's Inferno but I don't think I'll be able to complete their stores in time. Would it be okay if it was enough written material to see what their personalities are like? If not, I'll just 'schedule' to finish writing them by the next clutching. XD
dracosinfernoweyr
Dragon

Whatever you feel like submitting. :3 Stories aren't required for this clutch period, so you'd be going above the requirements either way.

Maybe you could concentrate on one and submit the other for the next clutch if you think that'd help you get finished faster? It still has pleeeeenty of spots left.
+ Char Listing + LJ +
dracosinfernoweyr
Dragon

Meroclaisen's clutch is officially full! I'm still waiting on one or two people who are still writing to send theirs in, so it's not quite officially closed. I will be doing my absolute best to get it out by Tuesday evening, though a lot of unexpected chores have popped up for my day off. D:

If you had plans to send someone in, Viaulysath's clutch still has plenty of room!
+ Char Listing + LJ +
dracosinfernoweyr
Dragon

So, since I've been a bit busier than anticipated and wasn't able to hop on and declare Mero's clutch officially closed until now, I'm giving those who had plans of writing or mentioned that they wanted to send me a candidate until 9 PM EST to do so.

Meanwhile I will be pairing up dragons to candidates and writing blurbs so watch this space! :D
+ Char Listing + LJ +
Kendarath
Dragon

Post by Kendarath »

*stares avidly*

(and belatedly, it occurs to me that considering how long it's been since I sent him in, I should probably remind you that I'd prefer if Luna could bond a lady-dragon, please?)
ImageImageImageImage
dracosinfernoweyr
Dragon

No problem, no concrete details have been set yet so declaration of preferences is a wonderful thing. :D

That goes for anyone who has a candidate in the clutch, if you didn't tell me in your form. Got a preference with regard to gender? Color? Name? Anything, let me know before 9!
+ Char Listing + LJ +
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

::happydances:: I love these images, too--can't wait for folk to be able to see them whole! X3
dracosinfernoweyr
Dragon

Mero's clutch is now officially, 100%, completely CLOSED and I am furiously writing the hatching. I'm afraid the blurbs will be brief, but I know you all are probably tired of waiting. :D

Write, write, write~
+ Char Listing + LJ +
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

*muppetarmflail*
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
dracosinfernoweyr
Dragon

Whew, I am so sorry this took forever to write but man, am I rusty. Anyway, here we have the long awaited hatching of Meroclaisen's clutch! Story and pickup are here:
http://www.geocities.com/dracosinfernoweyr/pickuph.html

If you don't like the personality I gave your dragon, feel free to change it. I hope you enjoy. :3 And a big thank you goes to Phe for making the lovely images for this clutch. Oh, and if you have problems reading the text on the page, let me know and I'll put up a darker background. I don't have any problems reading it, but a friend of mine has told me it can be difficult to see. XD;

And final edit, there's no deadline to get these up at the moment. When summer comes around I'll think about setting one, but for now just slap a link up here when you post them. No rush!

*collapse*
+ Char Listing + LJ +
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

I lawled. XD Oh yes indeed I did! <3
Kendarath
Dragon

Post by Kendarath »

*dances about* I love them. They make me very happy :D

Mint and Drewsgulth are up on their new page: http://personae.darkwindart.com/mint

And Luna and Siksen are in the process of going up on their new page: http://personae.darkwindart.com/solluna

*rubs hands together in anticipation of continuing stories*

EDIT: Is there a new link for the clutch father? His current link goes to the "hometown is shut down" message...
ImageImageImageImage
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Ya-ayy! Those are beautiful dragons! The patterns!! :D
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
dracosinfernoweyr
Dragon

Yay, I'm glad folks are happy! I'm always afraid I'm going to write a dragon completely opposite from what the candidate wants. XD;

Kendarath, unfortunately Thumoth's owner came back briefly to say her sites were going down and there was nothing she could do about it so Thumoth has no page. :/ I have his image if you'd like something to link to, but it has some kind of error that prevents me uploading it to photobucket.
+ Char Listing + LJ +