Draco's Inferno Updates - Meroclaisen's Clutch Hatched

For all your update needs.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Kendarath
Dragon

Post by Kendarath »

Mint and Luna are still around, and actually on the pages you have linked. I'm working on moving my characters around, but for now that's right. :)
ImageImageImageImage
Midori
Dragon

Post by Midori »

Valamir is still valid but his page needs to be moved I was locked out of my edele25 account. -.-
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

When you know how many spaces you need, I'll be happy to send someone. I wasn't sure to send any, because it hadn't been updated.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
dracosinfernoweyr
Dragon

Post by dracosinfernoweyr »

Phe: :DDD I would love your help! I'll be sending you a PM as soon as I've got my bearings regarding candidates and whatnot. Thank you so much!

Midori and Kendarath: Noted! And Midori, I hope you don't mind being moved to Meroclaisen's clutch, though you could be moved to Viaulysath's if you wish. Your choice since I canceled the one your candidate was in, just let me know which you want when you get a chance.

Shard: Yeah, I need to update the main page. XD; But from what I can tell, I might need a couplefew more candidates for Meroclaisen's and I'll need a clutch-worth's of candidates for Viaulysath's. So there's plenty of room. :D Thanks for offering!

Anyone else with candidates on the board, you have until Friday, December 19th to let me know via a reply or PM or email that you are active and interested(I'll be PMing/emailing people myself on Thursday). On Saturday the 20th I will be purging unspoken for candidates.

Woo!

ALSO: I AM accepting candidates at this time. I don't know exactly how many I'll need (ten at least, I suppose) and I can't access that account to edit the forms at this moment but I will be able to before the night is over. If you'd like to submit a candidate, go ahead!
~Kayla, what is that I don't even
+ Char Listing + LJ +
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Well I submitted two candidates through the form. If you don't get em, I'll send them here.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
dracosinfernoweyr
Dragon

I might have to ask you to resend it, Shard. My forms were set to send to my dracosinfernoweyr address which has been bouncing for ages, but I just went and edited the sands and rules pages, as well as the candidate form complete with a test, so I know it'll go to the right place this time.

Thank you for candidates! :D

That also goes for anyone who has sent a candidate in the past couple of days/months/years. XD; My candidate form was NOT working until just a few moments ago, so if you've sent a candidate, please resend as I DID NOT get it.

Also, everyone with a candidate or interested in sending a candidate, please take a moment to check out the edited main page and sands page. The main page is basically a recap of what's on the board, but the sands page shows which candidates haven't been assigned to a clutch and which candidates have broken pages/owners who I am not certain of their status.
+ Char Listing + LJ +
dracosinfernoweyr
Dragon

Yep, I haven't received any forms Shard, so you'll probably have to resend it for me, if you don't mind. I've edited out all of the frivolous junk from the candidate rules and form anyway, so there's less redundant crap to fill out. XD;
+ Char Listing + LJ +
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

I sent them again right after you posted... did you still not get them?
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
dracosinfernoweyr
Dragon

Crap. No, I didn't. Well then forget the forms, candidates can go here. :P They can be PMed, posted here, or you can email them to me at visit.the.inferno @gmail.com.

Your name:
Your email address:
Candidate's Name:
Candidate's URL:
Clutch candidate is Standing at: Meroclaisen's or Viaulysath's
Additional Comments/Requests/Preferences:

I've also edited the candidate form page to get rid of the freedback form. Sorry it's been such a pain in the butt. D:
+ Char Listing + LJ +
Midori
Dragon

Post by Midori »

dracosinfernoweyr wrote: Midori and Kendarath: Noted! And Midori, I hope you don't mind being moved to Meroclaisen's clutch, though you could be moved to Viaulysath's if you wish. Your choice since I canceled the one your candidate was in, just let me know which you want when you get a chance.
I don't mind being moved to Viaulysath I bet those are going to be some pretty babies! ^.^;
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Your name: Shard
Your email address: kshau_protectorate @ yahoo.com
Candidate's Name: Acey
Candidate's URL: http://www.geocities.com/caer_paniya_folk/acey.htm
Clutch candidate is Standing at: Meroclaisen's or Viaulysath's - either, doesn't matter to her!
Additional Comments/Requests/Preferences: she's ditzy but wonderful. :)

Candidate's Name: Dici
Candidate's URL: http://www.geocities.com/caer_paniya_folk/dici.htm
Clutch candidate is Standing at: Meroclaisen's or Viaulysath's - either!
Additional Comments/Requests/Preferences: don't mind a cross-gender pair if it suits him most.

and... Wind!
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Midori
Dragon

Post by Midori »

Your name: Midori
Your email address: umashino@yahoo.com
Candidate's Name: Misa ShadowPaw
Candidate's URL: http://www.geocities.com/umashino/misa.html
Clutch candidate is Standing at: Meroclaisen's
Additional Comments/Requests/Preferences: >.> ummm non traditional? like... a male gold or female bronze or purple... please no male browns they stalk me... I have more of them then blues and greens combined >.< I'll write up her story/personaility asap
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

0.o Talk about fun coincidences. I was pawing through my collection of stories, found Amikaj's story, went "... I really should rewrite this. It's ancient." then prompty went, ".. wait, didn't I submit her somewhere? *searches* ... ohhey! DIW is back in operation. I should tell her I still live."

Soyeah. Her story is ancient and not the best anymore, but she and I are still here. Though eventually she'll be moved to my new domain and away from yahoo, but current link will do for now.
dracosinfernoweyr
Dragon

Alright! Sands page has been updated with received and purged candidates (so take a peek and make sure I didn't miss you). I was a little late in sending out the warning emails to those who haven't claimed their candidates, so I'm pushing back the deadline to Saturday night when I get home from work, possibly Sunday morning.

Keepin' things moving! :D
+ Char Listing + LJ +
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Nessie isn't here much anymore, but she says that Kamazean can still stand if you don't mind.
dracosinfernoweyr
Dragon

There won't be any kind of deadline to get the images up longer than six months or so, since everyone has been waiting so long for these clutches to hatch in the first place. :3

Does she have a preference which clutch she'd like?
+ Char Listing + LJ +
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Nope, place her character however you wish.
dracosinfernoweyr
Dragon

Alright, all candidates have been claimed or purged and Meroclaisen's clutch is officially closed. :D

Viaulysath's clutch only has about four candidates total, so if you're interested please send one in! Stories are appreciated but not required. My goal is ten, but I'll accept more. If in a couple of weeks I haven't received any, I'll open things up to sponsorships.

EDIT: Also wanted to say, the sands are up to date as of 20 minutes ago, so if you don't see your candidate listed then I have not received it. Candidates can be emailed or PMed to me, as well as posted here. The form is linked from the sands page and is also posted a few posts up.
+ Char Listing + LJ +
dracosinfernoweyr
Dragon

Meroclaisen's clutch is literally days from hatching! All I need is some input from those with candidates on the sands.

I've just started back to college after an unexpected semester off and quite frankly, it's wiping the floor with me in only the first week. D: I'm not sure I'll have the time and energy to write a complete hatching, so would those of you who have candidates in the clutch mind terribly if I just make a detailed pickup page with short snippets specific to the hatching of each dragon, or would you rather wait just a little bit longer and see if I can eek out a full hatching on Monday when I have no school? Either or, the choice is yours since you've been waiting so long in the first place. :3

Also, Viaulysath's clutch still has room for about three or four more candidates. I do NOT require stories! If I haven't gotten a candidate or two within the next week or so, then I'll start opening things up for sponsorships.

(Lastly, I'd like to say that Phe has sent me the images for Meroclaisen's clutch and they are bee-yoo-ti-ful~)
+ Char Listing + LJ +
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

I don't mind snippets, they're fun.

I'll try and get another candidate in that other clutch, sounds awesome :D
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Do whatever you feel comfortable with, Kayla. I can wait any amount of time.
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

"I've just started back to college after an unexpected semester off and quite frankly, it's wiping the floor with me in only the first week."

Oh god I hear you. I want to sleep and it's not 3pm yet. D: And I have 6 discussion portraits to make before bed tonight. DX This isn't even the hardest of it and I want to put myself into a coma. XD

Phe posted a preview for the clutch -- I'm enthralled and enchanted! 8D People, if you have time to write a candidate for this clutch, you won't regret it, even if the parents are a little 'boring' compared to all of the fancy pants newer dragons that we see nowadays! Totally worth the effort. 8333333
Kendarath
Dragon

Post by Kendarath »

I don't mind snippets either :D.
ImageImageImageImage
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Bah, I'd be a hypocrite if I said I didn't like snippets. :P
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

I sent a candidate so I hope you got it in your email :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
dracosinfernoweyr
Dragon

Yup, I got it Shard, thanks! :D

And don't I know it Dray. D: It doesn't help that this is my first year of big girl college, having spent a few years in community college first. So I'm almost at a freshman level of awe and overload. D: D: D:

And yes, these babies are going to be very very pretty. We might even have a preview of Viaulysath's clutch here soon, to further tempt you with, bwah ha ha! >D
+ Char Listing + LJ +
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Oh hey.... I was just realizing that I have 4 more girls from Alskyr, 2 more just had their falas babies grow up. >_< I don't want to stuff the sands, but... I'd also love for them to all kind of get something within a year of each other. at this point, any and all clutches look good to me... But preferably ones with interesting colors given who they are.

Would you mind if I put 2 more girls in there, for the 2nd clutch or if there's appropriate room, one in each?
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
dracosinfernoweyr
Dragon

Well DNS mentioned to me in an email she would be trying to send me a few more if she found the time and I just shot her an email to see if she still wanted to, do you mind waiting to see if she's still able to get hers in first?

I've been thinking of holding a large giveaway style kind of clutch after these two are off the sands with the stock DIW images, just so folks who don't have one can get one if they'd like and those who like the DIW dragons can get a few more if they want. So there might be just one more clutch coming up later, if you want to hold off a bit. :)
+ Char Listing + LJ +
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Yeah if she wants to send something, by all means take those, because I've already got 3 for these two clutches. :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

If necessary for any reason, Kayla, I can easily color up more behbies. :)