Draco's Inferno Updates - Meroclaisen's Clutch Hatched

For all your update needs.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

dracosinfernoweyr
Dragon

Draco's Inferno Updates - Meroclaisen's Clutch Hatched

Post by dracosinfernoweyr »

Alright, so the candidates on the sands have been there for at LEAST 2 years now, and I'm asking for some help.

Firstly, I need to know who is still around that has candidates on the sands page. I think most of you are, but I spy a few names I haven't seen in a while. So, if you've got a candidate here, just reply and let me know you're active and interested. My heart won't be broken if you've moved on.

http://www.geocities.com/dracosinfernow ... sands.html

From what I can tell, all of the candidates for Abeo's clutch have gone AWOL as well as the owner of the clutchmother herself, so unless there's an outcry against me, I am going to cancel Abeopulluth's clutch. If any of those who sent candidates ARE active, I'm willing to add a few spots to Meroclaisen's clutch.

Speaking of Meroclaisen, in order to hatch this clutch the way I want, I need the aid of an artist/colorer. Anyone willing to do a quick arting/coloring for me, please stand up! Your reward would be a completely customized dragon from the clutch. You make one however you want, heck, make two! You would also have my eternal gratitude and the gratitude of those who have waited forever for it to hatch. XD

I also need an artist/colorer willing to help me with another clutch waiting to occupy the sands. Night White Viaulysath and Wild Bronze-Brown Naviantan have been waiting probably as long as Meroclaisen to clutch. The reward would be the same, completely customized dragon from this clutch, and my eternal gratitude.

If no one is able to help me, no problem, I'll just hatch these clutches using the stock DIW images. I just want to finally give these candidates the bonds they've been waiting 2 years for.

Regarding flights: since I haven't seen much from Molly lately, I am going to regretfully have to scratch Kaywinktra and Kirawinktra's flight.

A big thank to you to anyone and everyone in advance! If there's anything else I've left unaddressed, let me know and I'll get right to it.
Last edited by dracosinfernoweyr on Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:16 pm, edited 7 times in total.
~Kayla, what is that I don't even
+ Char Listing + LJ +
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Aww... I'd offer a candidate but I'm at work and haven't done any either... :(

Take some time. I am also thinking of a hand-healing hiatus but only after I do the dragonclan elves. :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

x_O' *pokes you for an extended deadline* Wark, got real-life deadlines to meet, have to put off dragon-colourings and writings for a bit! ;.;
Astra
Ancient Dragon

Post by Astra »

Nooo don't go on hiatus! I like DIW! And also don't do it right before my two are supposed to clutch XD Although perhaps those two *shouldn't* be breeding ... heh ... nevermind. anyway take a break if you need it, but you will be missed!
ImageImageImage
dracosinfernoweyr
Dragon

Shard: Know how you feel about the hand-healing. I don't know what I did but mine's been killing me lately when it rains and gets all humid. x.x

Dray: I'm not sure we had a set in stone deadline, I just didn't want to keep you/the others who had candidates waiting. It can wait a bit, give me another shot at finishing my candidate. ^^

Astra: Heh, I'm not going anywhere. Just gonna give DIW a rest. I'll still be around writing candidates for other places 'n such.

I /will/ be gone over next weekend for a birthday canoeing trip in Virginia. Woo for leaving at 4 am @.@
+ Char Listing + LJ +
dracosinfernoweyr
Dragon

Going Away!

I'm going off to the beach for the rest of the week! I tried to get all my new lovelies up but those that came out today will have to wait, as I haven't even packed yet.

(Just got home from work at 11:30, needed a shower, got out to find cat had gotten SOAKED by snooping in the bathroom and had cat litter stuck all over him and had to give HIM a quick bath x__X)

Anywho, they'll be put up as soon as I get back, which will be sometime Sunday. Tootles!
+ Char Listing + LJ +
dracosinfernoweyr
Dragon

Well, I guess it pays to poke around my old records every so often, since I discovered that Qirallith's clutch was still at the hatchling stage. To make up for it, they've jumped up to weyrlings and headed right for adults.

And, as an added gifty, no limit on when they need to be up. I will be checking in a month or so and there will eventually be a day I want them all up. But for now, no worries.

Lastly, purples Kaywinktra and Kirawinktra both still need many many chasers. I'll extend my two-for-one offer, send me a chaser (or a candidate for Abeopulluth's clutch) and you'll get two in return! Two chasers, risers, gene donors, or candidates, you pick which two. I'll even mix it up and send you a riser and a chaser, or a chaser and a candidate. Make me an offer!
+ Char Listing + LJ +
dracosinfernoweyr
Dragon

Bump! Please see first post for important news!
+ Char Listing + LJ +
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

Me and my char Dorian are still here! Though I have moved his page. (The old link has a "moved" link that'll go to the new directory for him and his friends.)
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

*blinks* Totally hadn't realised they'd grown to adulthood. Sorries, I'll get her up soon. *Has a dragon named Utumith, heh*
Any candidates I have on the sands are good to go.
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
Cy
Dragon

Post by Cy »

I took over Arc's characters when she left.
Both of them are here:

http://www.geocities.com/x_cy_x/joel.htm
http://www.geocities.com/x_cy_x/yaron.htm
Shadow
Dragon

Post by Shadow »

Sorry, I don't have any spare males for the boards but I will either create one or create a candidate, or both. i'll get something in.
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

XP I threw in my infamous hudenaroth. and Omhonuth, but he's just a secondary.
<3
and as soon as there's info on those candidates/clutches, DNS will submit a few.
Starburst
Ancient Dragon

Post by Starburst »

I CALL THAT LAST MALE CANDIDATE SPOT!

*waves arms around hysterically* I have got the PERFECT idea for a candidate. You shall see.
Molly
Meridian Weyr | Caer Nova | Perigee Castle | Starfall Dragonry
Shadow
Dragon

Post by Shadow »

NOT IF I GET TO IT FIRST!!!!! *races off to begin new cnadidate*
dracosinfernoweyr
Dragon

Sorry Shadow, Molly beat you to it. XD But don't worry, I'll take candidates for either gender for the spots left. And I may be needing more once I figure out if every one who owns candidates in Meroclaisen's clutch is still around.

Thanks for the chasers, DNS. I'll take both, beggars can't be choosers, neh?

And thanks for the links, Cy! *updates*
+ Char Listing + LJ +
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

XP be as choosey as you like, but hudenaroth is my baby. -coos at him-
ahem. >.> yus/
Asha Wermyst
Dragon

Post by Asha Wermyst »

*has a candidate*
caesiusdraco
Fledgling

Post by caesiusdraco »

I still have Drusilla in there, and I'm still around. :)
S.R. / Coeptus Weir
~*~
Before she turns, rose-thorned tail streaking my hood,
I glimpse from her a thought like jagged glass,
Yet delicate with the texture of sentience:
We remain "turtle-apes", only the shells of our armors grow.
-My Bones Waxed Old by Robert Frazier
dracosinfernoweyr
Dragon

bump :O
+ Char Listing + LJ +
Midori
Dragon

Post by Midori »

Haven't recived an e-mail luv!

Valamir is still current. Sorry. But I didn't get an email. Icould have sworn I gave you the same that I gave you for my boys in the flight too. Are you sure you contacted me?
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

...Please tell me i remembered to send you candidates? argh~
Can I please reserve those last two candidate spots? and also, will these dragons allow their bonds to sponsor/bond again? argg~
I will get candidates to you. -nodnod-

edit- of course, if i've sent you candidates already, ignore that, and also, change two to one. X.x if i get you two, that's that, but i really only want to stake my claim to one bond, to be fair. XP
dracosinfernoweyr
Dragon

Midori - I just asked folks to reply here if they still wanted their candidate to stand. ^^ No worries, now that you've replied, he's not in danger.

DNS - I haven't gotten any candidates from you, I believe you were waiting to see if any spots opened up in Meroclaisen's clutch. If you send someone, they'll be put in for Abeo's, but I'll be giving those who have candidates already on the board first dibs on spots in Mero's if some open up.
+ Char Listing + LJ +
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

That makes sense. I'll send you some, then. -wriggles- Wish i could've gotten a chance at that other one, though. Ah well, there'll be future clutches for that.
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

There, i sent two candidates. Feel free to leave one standing if you need to. ^^
Kendarath
Dragon

Post by Kendarath »

If this is still applicable: Luna and Mint are mine, and I wasn't planning on moving them.
ImageImageImageImage
dracosinfernoweyr
Dragon

Whew, so. I'm about 90% sure that my dracosinfernoweyr yahoo account is lost to me (but then I was 90% sure about my gmail account being lost as well) so I've begun to move to a new location. Please update your links!

http://www.geocities.com/visittheinferno/frame.html

The dracosinfernoweyr site is still up, but I don't know how long it'll remain that way and it won't be updated anymore, as I can't access it.

As far as the new site goes, I've only gotten the most important pages up (sands, flights, records, etc.) so there'll be some broken links here and there. All of the forms should be up and running, but I welcome anyone who happens to be painfully bored to send me some test forms and whatnot to make sure they're working. I've already tested them myself, but I like to be sure. Also, if you want, you can click through the llithra adoption thinger and make sure no pages come up broken as well.

Also, in moving the records over, I had the opportunity to go through the links and check for abandoned dragons, and sadly there's quite a few.

Eroi - blue Rubinorth - swiftpaws@...
Beatt - blue-white Azuneth - swiftpaws@...
Thabite - black Karineath - swiftpaws@...
I'm sure these are Swift's, and I seem to remember something about her leaving not too long ago?

Irene K. Haverini - green Thaliath - catty_webmistress@...
Q'n - blue Sotsekajajath - catty_webmistress@...

Liliwen - white Maeovinth - reenee_chan@...
Rulena - green Amath - reenee_chan@...

Mith'fas - blue Frealoth - maura_lynna_weyr@...

blue-green Toevallith - orodragon_4430@....

If anyone recognizes these email addresses/character names, let me know if their owners are still active or not, please? If I haven't heard any news in let's say... two weeks or so, then the dragon(s) in question will be put up for re-Impression.

I also have a whole slew of dragons that belonged to Drakiera and I remember her saying that she was going to be unable to continue dragoning and offering her characters up for adoption by the adoption weyrs? Please correct me if I'm wrong. If that's true, then I'll be making a special page for her characters to be adopted as well.

And... that's it for now!
+ Char Listing + LJ +
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Swift took leave of us around 2 years ago, came back very briefly, but left permanently so far as I know. Drakeira's dragons went up for grabs, those she got from specific places defered (if I recall) back to their owners. The others, mauralynna.... she's gone, tried to come back that I know of but never quite did unless I'm forgetting a new name; and the others... haven't seen anything new from them in ages, though the names are all familiar.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
dracosinfernoweyr
Dragon

Alright, so the candidates on the sands have been there for at LEAST 2 years now, and I'm asking for some help.

Firstly, I need to know who is still around that has candidates on the sands page. I think most of you are, but I spy a few names I haven't seen in a while. So, if you've got a candidate here, just reply and let me know you're active and interested. My heart won't be broken if you've moved on.

http://www.geocities.com/dracosinfernow ... sands.html

From what I can tell, all of the candidates for Abeo's clutch have gone AWOL as well as the owner of the clutchmother herself, so unless there's an outcry against me, I am going to cancel Abeopulluth's clutch. If any of those who sent candidates ARE active, I'm willing to add a few spots to Meroclaisen's clutch.

Speaking of Meroclaisen and Thumoth, in order to hatch this clutch the way I want, I need the aid of an artist/colorer. Anyone willing to do a quick arting/coloring for me, please stand up! Your reward would be a completely customized dragon from the clutch. You make one however you want, heck, make two! You would also have my eternal gratitude and the gratitude of those who have waited forever for it to hatch. XD

I also need an artist/colorer willing to help me with another clutch waiting to occupy the sands. Night White Viaulysath and Wild Bronze-Brown Naviantan have been waiting probably as long as Meroclaisen to clutch. The reward would be the same, completely customized dragon from this clutch, and my eternal gratitude.

If no one is able to help me, no problem, I'll just hatch these clutches using the stock DIW images. I just want to finally give these candidates the bonds they've been waiting 2 years for.

Regarding flights: since I haven't seen much from Molly lately, I am going to regretfully have to scratch Kaywinktra and Kirawinktra's flight.

A big thank to you to anyone and everyone in advance! If there's anything else I've left unaddressed, let me know and I'll get right to it.
+ Char Listing + LJ +
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

::squeals and waves!:: My Dorian's page has been moved about some, but he still exists and I'd glee to see him with a dragon at last--and if my help can make it possible, consider it offered. :D

For both clutches, at that. Just cuz. X3