Zekiran Naga Lady Adopts

Giveaways or draws, contests or freebies, this is where to go for critters being given out in a non-clutch format.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Shard
Great Wyrm

Zekiran Naga Lady Adopts

Post by Shard »

Since it's easier to put this here for people to see, I'm gonna use the forum for this info. You don't have to be able to reply to this thread, use the Discord for it :)

https://www.deviantart.com/world-of-zek ... -753891222" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The individual sheets-of-four are linked on that deviation, and I'll likely be formally shutting them to anyone else after this. You will receive at minimum an unwatermarked 840x760 png (not transparent) image, which you can feel free to edit out the text though I'd prefer you leave the credit somewhere (can be made smaller or rewritten). If a character information sheet is desired, it will be in the format shown in the link below.

ALL SOLD/TAKEN APRIL 10 2021
1.1/D DFLIGHT 1.2/C DFLIGHT 1.3/A MOON 1.4/D DFLIGHT
1.5/A NEISHAI 1.6/B NEISHAI 1.7/C SHARD 1.8/B UNYKO
1.9/D BUG 1.10/D TRIX 1.11/E PHE 1.12A TRIX
1.13/NAEODIN 1.14/B NAEODIN 1.15/E MOLLY 1.16/C DFLIGHT
1.17/DFLIGHT 1.18/B MAHASU 1.19/A DFLIGHT 1.20/E STARFYRE

Have finished Uny, am working on 9 for Bug, likely to start Moon/Trix requests as I think I have good ideas for em

You:
Where to contact you:
You agree to: credit World of Zekira on deviantart or Shard/Zekiran if you wish
Which nagas do you wish to adopt? (1-20, 18x) feel free to include letter or other identifier for clarity
-- if more than one, include which ones in order of your preference if others want the same,
-- or just... agree to have multiple versions of one out there if needed
How much information do you want me to produce:
**None, you simply take the naga as-is and invent backstory and info aside from any World of Zekira stuff below
**Basics, descriptive versions of World of Zekira rpg info (“multiple arms 6” “naga shape” “very long tail” etc will be the norm for these) and nothing else
**Bare-bones character info sheet: descriptive as above, but with added information re: levels of mutation (‘naga shape’ is Special Body mutation, for instance), as well as basic stats (int, str, social, etc)
**Fleshed out character info sheet: as above, but with Status and potential hidden information such as non-visible mutations (“obligate carnivore” is absolutely one of them, “carries multiple tail mutation” etc)
**The Works, include those things and names/other info so you don’t have to do a shred of work

Existing information for you to keep wherever (you don’t have to fully acknowledge it, if you wish em to be completely unaware of this history themselves that’s fine too):

These are Zekiran characters, genetically engineered (will figure out who by in a bit) at 6th Degree using Desert Dragon stock as well as their humanoid DNA. (Zekirans are not human in any way but can absolutely pass.) They are quite large in size as Zekirans are taller than humans by a good bit, as well as the added limbs and length. Assume their typical height unless rolled otherwise is 5 feet at the head, in their resting posture as shown, but obviously they can ‘stand’ much higher.

They would be trained in whatever their powers or traits lend to best, as Zekirans are very keenly aware that the best work comes from doing what you’re capable of. Zekirans are highly adaptable, though remarkably infertile - but the more breeding or splicing that’s done, the higher chance of fuller fertility. These ladies will generally be normally fertile but with the caveat of... they’re nagas... that’s something for the barebones, fleshed out, or the works character sheets.

They are from the alternate universe version of WoZ, known as DragonMasters of Zekira, which has its own slightly divergent history from the normal WoZ that I typically write about. The DMZ is more connected to nexus locations thanks to several existing characters impressing teleporting Pernese and other such types... So they know other worlds, dimensions, and dragons exist (at least: the ones you’ll deal with do. The regular population, not so much.)

DMZ characters specifically stem from an alien invasion, with the rapid development of dragons to fight them off (the aliens have a deep-seated fear of such things, and Zekirans *do not use guns* as humans do, so they had to figure something out quickly), and the invasion only began less than 200 years prior to this group’s creation. Desert Dragons are human-size-compatible, which is why they are sometimes used for experimentation. This is not always legal experimentation.

The images themselves have a color code for skin tone which was randomly generated with dice and some arcane system I was working on several years ago for such a thing.
It reads: w or b # = white or black base color; and then a bunch of numbers from 1 to 20 regarding skin layer transparency and shade. Zekirans have skin like squid and cuttlefish, though most of them do not instantly change colors the idea's basically the same.
Oh hey this was right on the page on DA: The 'Skin Code' is as follows: white/black base, shine/metallic/iridescence, markings, blue/red/yellow. They're all on a scale of 1-20, with 1 being 'very pale' to 20 being 'very deep'. Markings value starts at 12 so if it's 11 or less there will be no markings. Usually the strongest of the numbers for base, colors, and shiny features will dominate, sometimes if they're around even they will come out as mixtures. The eye and hair colors are also b/r/y but I didn't bother writing those down, I just roll dice for those.

Anything else, just ask. I know I either have info, or can create it on the fly...

Examples of characters I make and the format they’d be in:
https://www.deviantart.com/world-of-zek ... characters" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This is the guy responsible for them, mostly. You'll want to open it in a new tab/window to see the full version, as I cannot use html to resize it from cubeupload :/
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Re: Zekiran Naga Lady Adopts

Post by Xenoqueen »

You: Phoenix
Where to contact you: Here is fine!
You agree to: credit World of Zekira on deviantart or Shard/Zekiran because of course I would <3
Which nagas do you wish to adopt? Just one, and I honestly have no preference as to which. Surprise me!
How much information do you want me to produce: Fleshed out!
Naeodin
Dragon

Post by Naeodin »

You: Naeodin
Where to contact you: Here or Discord!
You agree to: credit World of Zekira on deviantart or Shard/Zekiran if you wish of course!
Which nagas do you wish to adopt? (1-20, 18x) feel free to include letter or other identifier for clarity Surprise me please :) 1. Max 2.
-- if more than one, include which ones in order of your preference if others want the same,
-- or just... agree to have multiple versions of one out there if needed
How much information do you want me to produce:
**Fleshed out character info sheet: as above, but with Status and potential hidden information such as non-visible mutations (“obligate carnivore” is absolutely one of them, “carries multiple tail mutation” etc)

I would like to use them as candidate characters, associate them with Shy and Sha-ne in some way. :)
Trix
Egg

Post by Trix »

You: Trix
Where to contact you: Here or Discord, you can probably send me a mail through the forum too, I think I allowed that in the settings.
You agree to: credit World of Zekira on deviantart or Shard/Zekiran: I shall add a link and probably some information as I'll need it myself
Which nagas do you wish to adopt? One is enough, I like a couple but I'l be happy with any that are left. Row5 nr3 (label A), Row 3 nr4 (label A) and nr2 (label D) and Row 1 nr1 (label D)
How much information do you want me to produce: Bare Bones up till Fleshed Out. I can work with an interesting quirk or two depending on how much you have to do for the others or how much you like making these
.-~°*°~-.,.-~°*°~-.,.-~°*°~-.,.-~°*°~-.,.-~°*°~-.,.-~°*°~-.,.-~°*°~-.,.-~°*°~-.,.-~°*°~-.,.-~°*°~-.,.-~°*°~-.
https://www.lantessama.com" (buttons to all my adoption places and a link to all my adoptees and candidates
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

Commented on your dA (still ttly willing to send you points!) but I'll fill this out too~ :3

You: Unyko
Where to contact you: discord, probably ^.^;;
You agree to: credit World of Zekira on deviantart or Shard/Zekiran: definitely!! I'll probably link to one of the two when I post or make more art of the character (which.. can I do that?)
Which nagas do you wish to adopt? 1.8 please!
How much information do you want me to produce: Fleshed out please!
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Shard »

Yes you can absolutely make art! As with most adopts that's always up to the adopter!

I'm so pleased there is interest. :D I've been working up the breeder that has created these ladies, which will give a more detailed look at what I make when I put characters together. He'll be up in a little bit, gotta finish the character sheet.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
baka-ryu
Hatchling

Post by baka-ryu »

You: Bughnrahk
Where to contact you: preferably discord
You agree to: credit World of Zekira on deviantart or Shard/Zekiran if you wish || YES!
Which nagas do you wish to adopt? 1.9 (the grey one with purple hair) is my favorite! If at all possible, I'd love to have 2 or 3 nagas, and I am cool with whichever!
How much information do you want me to produce: Fleshed out, please!
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

*** 12.17.20 9pm update
Adding this here for clarity on which are currently TAKEN / currently not requested OPEN / suggest-wanted (?)
1(OPEN); 2(OPEN); 3 MOON; 4(OPEN)
5(OPEN); 6(OPEN); 7(OPEN); 8 UNY
9 BUG; 10 TRIX; 11PHOENIX; 12 TRIX
13(OPEN); 14(OPEN); 15 MOLLY; 16(OPEN)
17 DFlight; 18 MAHASU; 19(OPEN); 20 SFyre

Have finished Uny, am working on 9 for Bug, likely to start Moon/Trix requests as I think I have good ideas for em
https://www.deviantart.com/world-of-zek ... -864387029" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Finished Bug's
https://www.deviantart.com/world-of-zek ... -864458347" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Finished one for Moonwolf
https://www.deviantart.com/world-of-zek ... -864472411" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Finished Molly's
https://www.deviantart.com/world-of-zek ... -864570623" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Starburst
Ancient Dragon

Post by Starburst »

You: Molly

Where to contact you: Discord

You agree to: credit World of Zekira on deviantart or Shard/Zekiran if you wish - [thumbs up emoji]

Which nagas do you wish to adopt? Just 15 (pink w/ light purple hair) for now; I don't want to get too greedy 'til the new site is up.

How much information do you want me to produce: Fleshed-out, please!
Molly
Meridian Weyr | Caer Nova | Perigee Castle | Starfall Dragonry
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Finished two for Trix!
https://www.deviantart.com/world-of-zek ... -864646118" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Finished one for Starfyre
https://www.deviantart.com/world-of-zek ... -864726228" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Finished for Phoenix/Xenoqueen
https://www.deviantart.com/world-of-zek ... -864747325" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Finished for DragonFlight
https://www.deviantart.com/world-of-zek ... -864837300" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

You: DragonFlight
Where to contact you: Discord please ^^;
You agree to: credit World of Zekira on deviantart or Shard/Zekiran absolutely!
Which nagas do you wish to adopt? I would like 17, and a second one if you don't mind, but you can pick random for that. :D
How much information do you want me to produce: Fleshed out, please.
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
I sneezed. It seems to have reshaped reality. My bad.
Trix
Egg

Post by Trix »

I'm very happy with my two Naga's, I just listed every one I liked because it didn't matter much which ones I got from those ;-)So no need to keep me between parentheses on the other ones.
.-~°*°~-.,.-~°*°~-.,.-~°*°~-.,.-~°*°~-.,.-~°*°~-.,.-~°*°~-.,.-~°*°~-.,.-~°*°~-.,.-~°*°~-.,.-~°*°~-.,.-~°*°~-.
https://www.lantessama.com" (buttons to all my adoption places and a link to all my adoptees and candidates
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Gotcha, will do! :D I'm glad you like!
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Trix
Egg

Post by Trix »

I put them and their stats up, will start on the story after the winter gather
"Red" I named "Gloed" - basically means "Glow": http://lantessama.com/Candidates/Aliens/Naga/Gloed.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Shiny" I named "Genster" - basically means "Spark": http://lantessama.com/Candidates/Aliens ... enster.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

They will meet 3 reptilian humanoids and then commence to fight over the climate settings in the space ship lol
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

HAHAHAHAH nice, that's beautiful :D Thank you!
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Current availability
1 DF; 2 DF; 3 MOON; 4 DF
5(OPEN); 6(OPEN); 7 SHARD; 8 UNY
9 BUG; 10 TRIX; 11 PHOENIX; 12 TRIX
13 NAE; 14 NAE; 15 MOLLY; 16 DF
17 DFlight; 18 MAHASU; 19 DF; 20 SFYRE

Actually still open: 5, 6!
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Bunch incoming for DragonFlight

https://www.deviantart.com/world-of-zek ... -874848684" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.deviantart.com/world-of-zek ... -874934072" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Neishai
Dragon

Post by Neishai »

You: Neishai
Where to contact you: neishai@gmail.com, here, or Melomar on Toyhou.se
You agree to: credit World of Zekira on deviantart or Shard/Zekiran if you wish **I do!
Which nagas do you wish to adopt? 5 or 6? or both.
How much information do you want me to produce: **Fleshed out character info sheet
N'tyr Phii // We're Rococo / Caer Obelisk / Voivode's horde // Planet Muto
Bonder/Sponsor Database thread!

Please contact me if you find I owe you paged dragons.
Please also contact me if you have re-homed my dragons (so I don't page them by accident!)
If you just want to talk that's great!
Discord: Neishai#8117 // Toyhou.se: Melomar
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Do you have any particular wish for genre-setting, like should they have technological skill sets, or more generic dragon-master type?
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

All gone! Can do more if requested!
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com